keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming on to say the same thing . . . Way too casual for any office job
Not to defend her but my old "corporate' position ended up changing to permanent dress down, following a particularly hot summer a few years ago. Smart only required if you had meetings etc.

Reactions: 2
428 calories on that breakfast 🙈. She’s definitely working the angles today though

Reactions: 3
I came on here to have a peek at how our kirst is getting on as I’ve come off social media for a bit and you guys really did not disappoint. She’s such a scruff bag & the fact she’ll use any excuse to not exercise baffles me. I’m a single mum of 2 kids with additional needs, work 2 jobs and barely get time to pee in peace and I actually cried today as the thing I would love most in the world is to be able to have enough time in the day to exercise again.
She doesn’t know how lucky she is - has everything handed to her on a rather large plate and takes it completely for granted!

Reactions: 11
Oh sweetie... no one asked about that dress did they? Let's be honest 🙄 I mean we know it's hard for you but still.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what a straight on picture is like, she's practically bent in half trying to get those angles right

Filming in the kitchen? Classy, I would never ever even think to film myself in the work kitchen.

classic Kirsty.

A chocolate protein shake on your cheerios?! Most of us make do with semi skimmed but okay. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well it didn’t take long for her to give away the name of her new employers, she’s tagged herself in Hyde Park on her latest photo & the name of the company on a plaque in the background in the kitchen. It is a mortgage lender, she is also named on there website as an admin assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well it didn’t take long for her to give away the name of her new employers, she’s tagged herself in Hyde Park on her latest photo & the name of the company on a plaque in the background in the kitchen. It is a mortgage lender, she is also named on there website as an admin assistant.
She’s the definition of unprofessional.

She’s the definition of unprofessional.
It looks like quite a professional business & it took me all of 2 minutes to Google their name. I wonder what they will take of her doing instagram stories in the kitchen. I take photos of my meals at lunch time in the kitchen but would 1) get roasted if I started to do stories about what I was wearing & 2) could face disciplinary action if I filmed or took photos in the office then shared on social media. She has no clue 🙈

Also am I imagining it or does she say she’s going to carry coffees into meetings in her pockets?! 😂😂😂 in keeping with the corporate image!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the passive aggressive comments about her hair and make up was deffo aimed at previous comments on here … she even worded it word-for-word as people have done on here 🤣🤣

You can barely see it coz of … other features. It doesn’t make it small it just makes the rest big 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.