keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok guys - her gym opens in the next week or so! That will counteract the crappy diet!!! Also they have tons of gyms near her end of London which she can use additional to “her” gym so should be plenty of content coming up!

Reactions: 3
So shes swapped babybels for cheese string now. I'm all for the odd bit of cheese snacks but she has ridiculous amounts.

Reactions: 2
Woah, she was so much slimmer. Why is she eating like this?? I don’t understand 😭 Surely she’d just do whatever it was that she did then, again?! Those snacks aren’t going to fill her up so I bet she spends her evening bingeing more crap (that we don’t see). Why would you even keep paying to see no results from eating like that??

U know she’s gained a lot when last year I thought she looked big .. but looking back she looks so much slimmer. She used to do selfie’s & full body pics nearly everyday .. now there’s nothing but little bits of food posted.. and .. erm
She wasn't ever that slim, she worked the angles.. I think that's where her problem is she has got caught in her own web of lies and gained more weight but won't admit it

Reactions: 7
She wasn't ever that slim, she worked the angles.. I think that's where her problem is she has got caught in her own web of lies and gained more weight but won't admit it
Yeah she always worked the angles. And has now regained it all and more by the look of her in her costume on the IOW. Remember her posting those pics where she looked so slim but then the weird bikini pics told a different story.

I don’t think she’ll be in the business of selling them anytime soon as that was a fairly rubbish product review even coming from her 😂
It was typical her wasn’t it. ‘The results were good but he wasn’t dirty’. ‘I used the Lumi on my face and it was clean’. I don’t think they’re going to be rushing to drag her into their pyramid of tit dreams 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s ok guys - her gym opens in the next week or so! That will counteract the crappy diet!!! Also they have tons of gyms near her end of London which she can use additional to “her” gym so should be plenty of content coming up!
Why did she pick a gym so far from home?
So she has something to do before going back to Dan’s? but she’ll be having late nights and she already comes across like she is tired all the time. it’s not like she has a short commute as opposed to being able to drive if she was located elsewhere so it just doesn’t make sense to me why she wouldn’t go to a local gym to her and dans bedroom 🤔

very suspish I think.

She clearly lacks self motivation I know it’s no surprise we’ve all watched and seen. She’s clearly just eating shite and lazing around - no shame I’m the same at the moment 😂

Has she ever said or been questioned why she doesn’t share her tea… we know why but I mean in terms of the slimming world I’m happy as I am persona on Insta.

also what happened to the smear video she was doing? She booked the date spot on considering she’s a period every 4 days!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.