keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
+ 3lb on this week. So how much weight in total has she lost these last .. what? 6 weeks?

Reactions: 1
So eight weeks in and she has lost a massive …….. Zero. Nada. Dim. Absolutely bleeping nothing, she’s exactly where she bleeping started. Give it up Kirsty, you’re a joke 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In 8 weeks she has lost 0.5lbs 😳🤣🤣🤣🙄
That’s just shameful 🤣
I think my calculations are wrong as I worked out she’s actually gained 0.5lb rather than lost anything at all. But I suppose it doesn’t really make much difference as 0.5lb in 8 weeks isn’t the advertise SW want I don’t think.

I know SW gets a lot of hate but if you follow the plan properly you do lose weight. It’s just mad that she hasn’t and is gaining when from what see she barely eats!

Reactions: 6
She needs to give her head a good shake & just give up the weight loss, she will keep going around in this vicious cycle that she has done for years but never getting anywhere. To have only lost 0.5lbs in 8 weeks just shows she is not taking this seriously & is not interested in changing her lifestyle in the slightest.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been at SW for 4 weeks and I’ve lost 13.5lb. I don’t know why she doesn’t give up!!

Reactions: 10
Omg has it really been 8 weeks? It just shows how she’s obviously not changed what she’s eating, at her size even a slight reduction or change in intake would see results. Wonder how much she’s actually eating.... not being funny but I’ve lost 2lbs in the last week by cutting to 1600 calories and that’s with minimal exercise (she’s bigger than me so don’t know what calories she would need) but the point is it doesn’t have to be starving yourself, not that she is. I wonder why sue doesn’t just confess and show what she really eats- you don’t gain 3lbs from having one pizza at the weekend.

I’ve followed Kirsty for a long time as she’s a bit of a guilty pleasure but am at an actually loss as to how someone would waste their money paying a BUSINESS to weigh them once a week. In 8 weeks she’s “lost” 0.5lb. I feel so desperately sorry for anyone who isn’t intelligent enough to see that slimming world just doesn’t work!!!!

Ah amazing well done, how are you finding it? I joined last week and have my first group weigh in tomorrow, eeeeek!
Thank you, I’m really enjoying it I like how much choice there is etc and eating fresh food is lovely. And I never feel hungry but I make sure I’m having a good mix of protein, carbs and fruit and veg. Good luck for tomorrow 🙂

Reactions: 2
God knows what she’s eating but not posting to gain 3 lb in a week. If ppl follow sw properly it does work .. ppl don’t though.. they just eat big portions of pasta & it’s not about that. Kirsty just eat bigger meals with a full half a plate filled with veg or salad. . Or for work have bigger salads with lots of protein etc then you won’t be starving when u get home & fall off plan !

Im not sticking up for her as I can’t stand the girl but I don’t think she gets much support from Daniel or anyone she lives with either.

Reactions: 1
I'm a firm believer that you have to get your head in the right place before you are ready to lose weight. I suffered most of my adult life with being overweight and the pain that that brings, SW a few times, lost a few stone then put it back on and more. Then one morning after a year off of any sort of diet, my head clicked. I was ready to feel better. So joined SW again, lost 4 stone, then it stopped working so I started cal counting, and lost 2 more stone and am now a 10-12 whereas I had always been an 18-22 and at 5ft believe me that's a strain on your body.
So what I'm saying is she's not ready. When you're ready your motivation doesn't let anything, any tragic life event, get in your way because you have found your reason and you're sticking it it.

Reactions: 11
I'm a firm believer that you have to get your head in the right place before you are ready to lose weight. I suffered most of my adult life with being overweight and the pain that that brings, SW a few times, lost a few stone then put it back on and more. Then one morning after a year off of any sort of diet, my head clicked. I was ready to feel better. So joined SW again, lost 4 stone, then it stopped working so I started cal counting, and lost 2 more stone and am now a 10-12 whereas I had always been an 18-22 and at 5ft believe me that's a strain on your body.
So what I'm saying is she's not ready. When you're ready your motivation doesn't let anything, any tragic life event, get in your way because you have found your reason and you're sticking it it.
Any tragic life event like your Aunties dog dying

Kirsty is a very clear example of “just because you can doesn’t mean you should” … like just because you can eat 2 cheesestrings definitely doesn’t mean you should!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slimming world only works if you stick to the plan.

Calorie counting only works if you count and stick to the allowed number of calories.

Both approach’s work however she is not capable of following either!

Reactions: 9
I don’t know what’s more pathetic the weigh day results or eating cheese strings for breakfast. What the actual f**k?! Surely her SW consultant should be stepping in now? Mine does after a couple of weeks of not losing. But then again, she isn’t the most approachable welcoming person is she? I’d probably want to stay away from her too.

So she couldn't text her mum back because she was in a rush but she had time to post her nutritious breakfast on Instagram 🤦
Ye Kirsty that's why u didn't lose last week, you were poorly so didn't eat enough

I’m bleeping screaming at the hashtags! You haven’t lost anything 🤣
“A loss is a loss” has SENT ME!!!!
Also, active? My nana lives a more active lifestyle than Kirsty and we buried her 5 bloody years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kirsty doesn’t make any effort with her mum does she .. is it really time consuming to send a text ? I wonder if her mum was meeting her or going sw with her or something.. it’s like the other day when her mum commented that she hadn’t known she was ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.