keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry if u think you’ve been blocked by her u haven’t … she’s changed her name to life with kirsty Lea

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People who have fizzy drinks before 12pm give me the fear.. Kirsty is no exception.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s early but thread suggestion.
life with KirstyLea nope still not lists and weight

Reactions: 1
Let me save you all a watch. Her new highlights is Penners, at the driving range.... "I could watch you all day".... bleeping hell I nearly died of boredom and it was only seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me save you all a watch. Her new highlights is Penners, at the driving range.... "I could watch you all day".... bleeping hell I nearly died of boredom and it was only seconds
Meaning she could watch him because he is such a stud?

The bit that made me laugh - “my brother’s handicap is 2 - that’s nearly a pro (means he is really good)”

Thanks so much for the explanation, Kirst.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God those golf stories are bleak.

Dan looks miserable and doesn’t even want to talk to her! (He’s also packed on the paaaahnds.)

She’s also blatantly bored off her considerable tits!

Why is she even there 😟 why not leave the man in peace to enjoy his hobby. The codependency is just destructive tbh…

Wise up Dan and boot her behind back to daddy d, racist trace and the rest of the klumps!!

Reactions: 3
I bet she filmed goli video at Halloween. God it’s the most boring product. I miss her being full of life from Dare. Come back all is forgiven lol.
It’s honestly ridiculous.. I like Dan, he has his own hobbies & he enjoys them. . Let him just have a bit of me time , you don’t have to follow him around everywhere. I wish kirst would get a hobby .. I’m hoping when the gym opens she will be into it again & post some different content. I used to like watching her & Dan cook but I’m wondering if he doesn’t like being filmed constantly.. either that or she doesn’t eat at night anymore at all .. in which case the weight would drop off .. not even a photo of her tea in ages .. there’s no way she’s on plan cos when u are on plan u would show what you are doing.. especially if you a running a weight loss account

1) why touch all the pizza bases? I’m sure they’re not all for her and whoever they are for probably don’t want her fingering their pizza!

2) at this point she might as well say what is SW friendly rather than what it isn’t as it seems the latter is the majority at this point!

• Sick
“Been up since 6am with Daniel so put Shrek 4 on” if you didn’t know you’d think he was her child 😂😂🙈 what a relationship this is 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.