Carbie Cara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of carbie to barbie in the sense that she says she’s doing all these steps and in a calorie deficit but it doesn’t look like she’s losing any weight?

Reactions: 1
Yes!!! At last! Thank you 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

But it’s ok cos she “calorie counting” 😂😂😂😂

It’s her measurements that kill me! She loses inch upon inch every single week yet her before and afters look like a game of spot the difference!!!
"I've gained a pound but lost 3 inches over my body" ERM how girl?

She reminds me of carbie to barbie in the sense that she says she’s doing all these steps and in a calorie deficit but it doesn’t look like she’s losing any weight?
To lose weight she’d need to actually change her diet! You can’t just say I’m calorie counting and expect to lose weight! She’s not very smart 🤦🏼‍♀️

"I've gained a pound but lost 3 inches over my body" ERM how girl?
If you go back and look at her posts from a year ago, she’s definitely not lost inches! I think she’s getting confused between lost and gained 😂

She posted on her stories yesterday about her new size 16 jeans!!! Absolutely no way is she a size 16!!

Omg this girl does my HEAD IN. She's only interested in interacting with those who she feels will grow her account. Not to mention the tik toks, singing videos and constant "self love" posts. I find her absolutely insufferable.

I really like cara I just find she’s too lost in the Weightloss world and she’s been trying for so long. Something obviously isn’t working 😩😩

Reviving this. She's so unbelievably sickly sweet irritating, and I can't believe after all this time she still hasn't lost any weight but wants to sell her weight loss coach and crappy products to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been looking for a thread for this girl … how long has she been on a weight loss journey ?? Only really discovered her before Xmas & she’s so annoying .. I couldn’t understand why all of December she came off calorie counting to eat whatever she wanted .. yeah have a few days or even a week off for Xmas but a whole month .. she really gets on my nerves !!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been looking for a thread for this girl … how long has she been on a weight loss journey ?? Only really discovered her before Xmas & she’s so annoying .. I couldn’t understand why all of December she came off calorie counting to eat whatever she wanted .. yeah have a few days or even a week off for Xmas but a whole month .. she really gets on my nerves !!
She has lost zero weight but bangs on like an expert

🤣🤣

Yet she still promotes her coach 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Ok not everyone has a coach for weight loss but if she’s doing everything she says weight loss would be a by product? Eat within need, exercise & embrace

I’m surprised she has a coach but I noticed her promoting her earlier .. easy job for a coach if your client wants to keep u but not lose weight. Biggest mistake Cara is making is stopping weighing herself when she’s so overweight.. my scales stopped working during lockdown after 13 years lol & I gained so so much as I had no idea