KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nipple is just unnecessary isn't it?! You're breastfeeding, great good for you, don't need to see it though 🙄 I'm BFing my 2 month old and I've never once posted my tits on Instagram!!

Also, her and Sean are the most pathetic snowflakes I've ever come across. Me and my husband are similar age to them and we've got 3 kids all roughly the same ages as hers and it's not really that difficult 🙄🙄 I'm absolutely not bragging, obviously it is more difficult than having 1 baby or even 2, but you just crack on with it! The two year old is waking at 5am? So what it's not that early!? Get up with your child Sean! Presumably she still naps in the day? So why not just have a nap when she does, and Kate can stay up with Evelyn and the baby while you sleep? You tag team it when you've got three, you work in shifts and your husband has to put in the effort to make it work. You chose to have them so stop feeling sorry for yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The nipple is just unnecessary isn't it?! You're breastfeeding, great good for you, don't need to see it though 🙄 I'm BFing my 2 month old and I've never once posted my tits on Instagram!!

Also, her and Sean are the most pathetic snowflakes I've ever come across. Me and my husband are similar age to them and we've got 3 kids all roughly the same ages as hers and it's not really that difficult 🙄🙄 I'm absolutely not bragging, obviously it is more difficult than having 1 baby or even 2, but you just crack on with it! The two year old is waking at 5am? So what it's not that early!? Get up with your child Sean! Presumably she still naps in the day? So why not just have a nap when she does, and Kate can stay up with Evelyn and the baby while you sleep? You tag team it when you've got three, you work in shifts and your husband has to put in the effort to make it work. You chose to have them so stop feeling sorry for yourself!
Unfortunately you’re assuming Sean the wet blanket is like your husband. He’s the least hands on dad I’ve ever seen and that includes my ex husband (who taught our 2 year old to get his beer from the fridge for him, we divorced soon after that and I ended up as a single mom with 4 under 3 and I still didn’t moan as much as she does!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually found that reel quite sweet... apart from the nipples! 😱 I just don’t get why influencers such as Kate make such a deal of the fact they breastfeed. So do I, and many other women. It’s a normal, everyday thing for most women who choose to breastfeed! It’s people like her who create an issue about it and instead of “normalising” breastfeeding, to me it does the opposite by turning it into a competition for ‘likes’ and validation.
I don't think it's the reel that has offended I think it's the story (of 50% nipple filling the screen)

I breastfed myself (publicly when required) and yes it's natural but I don't understand why people feel the need to capture record zoom in and share to that many people (strangers)

amazing she's 'waiting to share the name' but we have seen so many boob pics and nipple footage already. 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Put your fuckin nips away, you're a primary school teacher ffs. Absolutely disgusting to put it on a public platform

Reactions: 10
Jaffa nip absolutely loves to fish attention. Imagine saying you are tired and that but have time to create a reel of nips and fake posed smiles.

Reactions: 8
Put your fuckin nips away, you're a primary school teacher ffs. Absolutely disgusting to put it on a public platform
It’s just constant isn’t it! We get you breastfeed etc! I think I’ve seen her nips more than mine 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a converse!!!! 😂😂 Oh my goodness I can't cope.. she is supposed to be teaching the future generation??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dave gets the caption and grid post for her birthday
Alan gets a story and a one liner for hers

Tell me who her favourite is?
So literally as you post this, jaff puts up a grid post 🤔😏 needed a tattle reminder eh jaff??

That little girl will be blamed for everything and belittled in the future. Mark my words. She won't even get a bday to herself

Reactions: 7
1) 50 Oz humble brag - I would have felt so tit after my first where i couldnt express more than mmls.
2) “god knows” well actually jaff you know as it’s your third time round the block churning out babies for content.

Reactions: 6
1) 50 Oz humble brag - I would have felt so tit after my first where i couldnt express more than mmls.
2) “god knows” well actually jaff you know as it’s your third time round the block churning out babies for content.
Her bragging really thoughtless. So many people struggle to breastfeed and I could barely pump a drop. She’s only pumping to lose weight - there is absolutely no need for that much of a freezer stash, unless she is planning to donate which there is no way in hell she will - she’s far too selfish. Plus she is going to end up with a massive oversupply.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her bragging really thoughtless. So many people struggle to breastfeed and I could barely pump a drop. She’s only pumping to lose weight - there is absolutely no need for that much of a freezer stash, unless she is planning to donate which there is no way in hell she will - she’s far too selfish. Plus she is going to end up with a massive oversupply.
Not to defend her but I’m pretty sure she has donated in the past because she bragged about it online and she isn’t pumping, it’s just a cup catching the milk from her other boob when baby is feeding off the other.

Waiting to announce the name to make sure they've got it right?! What the hell 🤣🤣🤣 calm down Jaff it's not that deep! Just because you named Dave then tried to change her name you absolutely fanny 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7pm Sunday night I reckon for name announcement as she tries and gets most engagement!

Reactions: 2
She's absolutely ridiculous. I think she's trying to come to terms with her gender disappointment, which is fair enough. But frigging hell Jaff you're not a celeb 🙄

Did anyone see her cryptic post the other day about people not knowing what others have been through? Deffo not all smelling of roses in that house. I said she would struggle

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.