KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad to hear that Dave & Alan have been shipped off to her mothers house cos Alan is waking up at 5am and Seannnnnnn can't sleep!!!!
I did the eye roll at that, what did they expect….it’s not like it’s their first rodeo. Be a laugh a minute next week when Seannnnn is back at work

Reactions: 5
Here’s a wild idea Kate, if you or your delightful husband can’t handle early rises then how about don’t have 3 kids under 3? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just a thought! She’ll never be able to cope with 3!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would have thought you’d save your money personally, and have friends or family there instead for support 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people have too much money to throw away!
Personally I agree with you, but each to their own, maternity care in this country is terrible so it's not that weird to want an advocate who understands the system better than a relative is likely to I suppose. She also wastes money on a tonne of tat so not overly surprising!

Reactions: 1
I think she convinced herself!
Definitely - constantly going on about the pregnancy being different , carrying different etc.
selling the pink baby clothes and then not having a name at full term.... plus 16 days... plus another 3.

Dave & Alan both had their plaques and headbands in the hospital ready and waiting. (She was team yellow with both if I recall so obviously took 2 plaques and two outfits)

Ihave heard of people being told it's a girl on scan and then a boy appearing (was hiding on pics) but much less likely for boy scan to then go to girl? Limited knowledge just going off my own scans I remember asking.

Reactions: 4
These people overshare everything, including pictures of her boobs yet haven't announced the name yet 🤣🤣.
I'm shook at them being surprised that they'd be so tired. My idea of hell having 3 kids so close in age, literally what did they expect?!
Hard to feel sorry for these people.
Get on with it, nobody forced you to have them so close together 🙄.

Reactions: 10
These people overshare everything, including pictures of her boobs yet haven't announced the name yet 🤣🤣.
I'm shook at them being surprised that they'd be so tired. My idea of hell having 3 kids so close in age, literally what did they expect?!
Hard to feel sorry for these people.
Get on with it, nobody forced you to have them so close together 🙄.
I had 4 under 3 - fecking madness I tell you! Admittedly the last pregnancy was a complete shock and bloody twins to boot! I don’t think I came out of the fog until they were all in junior school. But you know what I didn’t do, I didn’t moan to strangers on the internet about a decision I made. It’s not like she had time to forget what the last newborn/toddler stage is because she’s done nothing but moan that the youngest has been up at 5am for weeks so why she’s shocked is beyond me

Reactions: 12
I had 4 under 3 - fecking madness I tell you! Admittedly the last pregnancy was a complete shock and bloody twins to boot! I don’t think I came out of the fog until they were all in junior school. But you know what I didn’t do, I didn’t moan to strangers on the internet about a decision I made. It’s not like she had time to forget what the last newborn/toddler stage is because she’s done nothing but moan that the youngest has been up at 5am for weeks so why she’s shocked is beyond me
Same! I'm currently pregnant with no. 4 (hoping it's not 4&5 😂) but I wouldn't be huffing on the internet about it, it's our decision, so you suck up the bad days and enjoy the good ones.

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s waiting for a cardigan with the name on the back for name announcement.
She’s prob trying to drop a stone first so she can post a photo with her Jaffa head caked in slap in a massive bow topped with her demonic grin next to Gazzy on the reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Kate's nipples 🙈. Just when old Feebs put hers away we will now be inundated with boob pics.. will have to unfollow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Nips/boobs/breast feeding in public. None of it bothers me. I have kids and you do what you need to do. But that story has literally turned my
Stomach. So unnecessary to show your massive swollen nipples to your Instagram.

Reactions: 23
Nips/boobs/breast feeding in public. None of it bothers me. I have kids and you do what you need to do. But that story has literally turned my
Stomach. So unnecessary to show your massive swollen nipples to your Instagram.
I can’t imagine scrolling and going “oh there’s my child’s teacher and her nips”. Surely as a professional, no matter how natural breastfeeding is you’d be aware of public posts? I wonder what her employers really think…

Reactions: 21
Nice big wet burger nipple shoved in your face on a Wednesday morning. Thanks Jaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I did not need to see that actual Jaffa cake this morning before I’d even had my coffee 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually found that reel quite sweet... apart from the nipples! 😱 I just don’t get why influencers such as Kate make such a deal of the fact they breastfeed. So do I, and many other women. It’s a normal, everyday thing for most women who choose to breastfeed! It’s people like her who create an issue about it and instead of “normalising” breastfeeding, to me it does the opposite by turning it into a competition for ‘likes’ and validation.

Reactions: 11
Wow can her garden be any closer to her neighbours house?! Bet they love the orange one stamping about, screaming at the kids and seeeaaaannnnnn 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.