KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dish the dirt 👿 has she always been a cocky, jaffa faced melt?
Yeah 😂 she was a bit younger than me and she was all for going to Lourdes and stuff. I was in the same year as one of her brothers! She went all odd when she got loads of followers! Don’t get me wrong like we haven’t spoken for YEARS but I followed her! She was or is friends with that girl from Corrie who plus’s Bethany and she loved sharing all those didn’t she?! (If you saw them)she portrays having this perfect lifestyle and stuff but Jesus.. you’re on your holidays (stupid) plonk the phone down!
But yes... she’s always had the same colour and the same annoying bloody voice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine taking skin care advice off someone that removes their make up with a wipe. She keeps claiming to have sensitive skin as part of her lumi sales patter but as someone who actually is hideously sensitive skin if I dared remove my make up with a baby wipe my skin would would spend the next 12 hours in a inflamed red protest😂

Reactions: 11
I had a proper nosey at her insta. I didn't realise she was really big before she got married then lost all the weight then got pregnant with Evelyn and put 6 stone on. Thought she just got big from being pregnant. Why does she insist on always being orange though 🙈

Reactions: 3
Just casually watching while her young child plays with a feral Turkish cat 😐
Cue hysterical sobbing insta stories of her in hospital again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just casually watching while her young child plays with a feral Turkish cat 😐
Cue hysterical sobbing insta stories of her in hospital again
You just know she’ll end up getting covid and then moaning about how it’s all so unfair.

Or maybe all the fake tan will act as some sort of Covid repellant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve reported her again to ASA now I have a direct email address for the person who gave her the last warning. They are going to give her another one. I’ll keep going. She’s a prize twit and I can’t bear the thought of someone giving her £200 for that pile of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve reported her again to ASA now I have a direct email address for the person who gave her the last warning. They are going to give her another one. I’ll keep going. She’s a prize twit and I can’t bear the thought of someone giving her £200 for that pile of crap.
I have also reported her twice. You would think she would learn to just mark it correctly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I do wonder how they can afford days out and holidays all the time I wonder if her parents pay

Reactions: 2
Feels safer in Turkey than she does at home. Not stopping her going wherever she wants
Bull tit! She feels like she’s gotta justify going away! I’d say all the restaurants, cafes etc here in England are doing the same cause they are struggling too!

duck off kate with your bull tit just duck off! And if can’t cope with the criticism then have a private account with just your friends! And stop with the crocodile tears and that expensive face vibrator!

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing they do
Someone did say further up the thread that they know the brothers gf and that the parents paid for their holiday 😳 I bet they paid for all of Kate's wedding too...hence her having a breakdown over paying for the bridesmaids makeup like a spoilt witch.🤦🏼‍♀️ she's insufferable.

Reactions: 4
Nothing makes me want to buy something less than this tit these "influences" flog. I would rather spread my childs fecal matter on my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone did say further up the thread that they know the brothers gf and that the parents paid for their holiday 😳 I bet they paid for all of Kate's wedding too...hence her having a breakdown over paying for the bridesmaids makeup like a spoilt witch.🤦🏼‍♀️ she's insufferable.
What was the drama over the bridesmaids make up? I only started following after her wedding

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.