KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiii

I’m new here! Why do we call them Dave and Alan? And what’s with the ears? X
Basically after she had Evelyn she kept changing her name (I can’t remember what to but it wasn’t anything like Evelyn) so she got named Dave as would be as we’ll have called her that, then Annie got christened Alan. She seems to have an aversion to their ears and covers them at every opportunity. Someone else will be able to explain more though

Reactions: 2
She jumped on the baby born is lockdown being a rainbow baby....it’s not a bloody rainbow baby. She’ll be on in tears again because she’ll get some DMs about that and they’ll upset her again
Insensitive cow! Needs her moon head checking!!!

I hope she gets a load of DMs, such a selfish moron.

Reactions: 4
RAINBOW BABY!!! Cue the messages she will be receiving now. No kate you sneeze and get pregnant, people who struggle and miscarry there babies are rainbow babies. How insensitive can you get you silly girl. Laura Emily commented on her post would love to know what she thought keep down as she’s suffered a couple of miscarriages. :(

Reactions: 7
She didn’t call her a rainbow baby she called her a lockdown baby and said she had to have a rainbow cossie. I assume because rainbows were symbolic of lockdown. I find Kate as irritating as the next person but I don’t think she’s said anything wrong here. She’s mentioned a baby and a rainbow in the same sentence that is all.

Reactions: 16
She didn’t call her a rainbow baby she called her a lockdown baby and said she had to have a rainbow cossie. I assume because rainbows were symbolic of lockdown. I find Kate as irritating as the next person but I don’t think she’s said anything wrong here. She’s mentioned a baby and a rainbow in the same sentence that is all.
Correct on this occasion, however she did call Annie a rainbow baby before she was born because she would be born during the pandemic

It’s such an emotive subject though, rainbows are a symbol of baby loss. Saying of course she had to have a rainbow costume indicates to me she thinks of her as a rainbow baby....which she isn’t. It’s almost like she wants the hate so she can have another good cry on camera for sympathy again

It’s such an emotive subject though, rainbows are a symbol of baby loss. Saying of course she had to have a rainbow costume indicates to me she thinks of her as a rainbow baby....which she isn’t. It’s almost like she wants the hate so she can have another good cry on camera for sympathy again
Rainbows are also a symbol of LGBT+ and a symbol of hope for many Christians. They also became synonymous with the NHS during Covid and then generally the period of time when we were in lockdown. Noone owns the raonbow symbol so I agree that she hasn't really done anything wrong here.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but am I the only one finding her insensitive saying that just cos the baby was born during lockdown she should wear a rainbow item? My son was born during lockdown but I do not class him as a rainbow baby, I’m very lucky not to. It’s abit rude trying to get that attention, it’s not the same at all
As someone who has suffered baby loss, I find it very insensitive that she is inciting her as a rainbow baby. We lost our baby during lockdown, who would have been our rainbow but sadly not to be again. However this has brought tears to my eyes reading how she has worded this.
Even if she did not intend it to be perceived this way, the fact it can be can cause offence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She just said her lock down baby had to have a rainbow cossie. 🌈 have been used as a symbol of hope and supporting the NHS through this pandemic thats all she has meant.

Reactions: 6
As someone who has suffered baby loss, I find it very insensitive that she is inciting her as a rainbow baby. We lost our baby during lockdown, who would have been our rainbow but sadly not to be again. However this has brought tears to my eyes reading how she has worded this.
Even if she did not intend it to be perceived this way, the fact it can be can cause offence.
I am so sorry for your loss lovely

Reactions: 2
Basically after she had Evelyn she kept changing her name (I can’t remember what to but it wasn’t anything like Evelyn) so she got named Dave as would be as we’ll have called her that, then Annie got christened Alan. She seems to have an aversion to their ears and covers them at every opportunity. Someone else will be able to explain more though
Think she called her Eva didnt she?
Nothing like eveyln if you were going to shorten her name id call her Eve

Reactions: 3
I’m hazarding a guess that anyone that thinks she hasn’t done anything wrong has never lost a baby/longed for a rainbow baby
I know they don’t own the symbol but when it comes to babies it really only means one thing....
Kate knows exactly what she’s doing, wait for the ‘people are sending me horrible DMs post/story next’

Reactions: 16
Sorry for your loss anon89. All losses are hard but must have been especially hard during lockdown.

I’m also new to this particular instawanker and why are you all calling her Jaffa? Is it just skin tone related or consumption of the cakes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What the bleeping duck? I don’t follow Kate, only quietly stalk/ judge and she’s only gone and made her account private!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m hazarding a guess that anyone that thinks she hasn’t done anything wrong has never lost a baby/longed for a rainbow baby
I know they don’t own the symbol but when it comes to babies it really only means one thing....
Kate knows exactly what she’s doing, wait for the ‘people are sending me horrible DMs post/story next’
I would suggest that is quite a presumption. Given we literally know nothing except people's opinions on here, I wouldn't guess anything about what people go through in their private lives. People are triggered by different things. I am of course sorry for anyone's loss, but please don't assume that because I'm not offended by her comments, I haven't had to go through any personal struggles. But I know I'm derailing so apologies to everyone else.

Reactions: 7
What the bleeping duck? I don’t follow Kate, only quietly stalk/ judge and she’s only gone and made her account private!
I know right, I now need tattle to post every story and grid post so I can see what is going on... i’m sure she will be back soon!

• Haha
100% agree.

Reactions: 1
Surely she has been reading here as it’s been mentioned numerous times that once an account goes private a thread can’t be carried on but I know a few that have gone private and threads still carried on..
She limited her comments on the rainbow baby post I managed to see before making it private as I imagine a lot of people would question or even make a comment that taking a baby on hol at the moment is wrong on so many levels (which she probably knows but she’s too concerned about her own needs to think about others or her own children)

anyone that follows and can see her posts then post her stories and posts here so all can see that only quietly judge/stalk her 🤣
No wonder Sean cheated on her.. I know this from her brothers partner, apparently she knew but the wedding still went ahead and it happened more than once but she thinks getting pregnant with Dave Alan or whatever other chav-child will make Sean stay lolllll 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely she has been reading here as it’s been mentioned numerous times that once an account goes private a thread can’t be carried on but I know a few that have gone private and threads still carried on..
She limited her comments on the rainbow baby post I managed to see before making it private as I imagine a lot of people would question or even make a comment that taking a baby on hol at the moment is wrong on so many levels (which she probably knows but she’s too concerned about her own needs to think about others or her own children)

anyone that follows and can see her posts then post her stories and posts here so all can see that only quietly judge/stalk her 🤣
No wonder Sean cheated on her.. I know this from her brothers partner, apparently she knew but the wedding still went ahead and it happened more than once but she thinks getting pregnant with Dave Alan or whatever other chav-child will make Sean stay lolllll 🤣🤣🤣
Ooohhh was it you that mentioned it before? I do remember someone saying he's like a dog with 2 dicks.. how does he pull em he's a munter! I think it was said he cheated when they were at uni too. What does the brothers mrs really think of Jaff? I reckon Jaff is jealous of the new baby hogging the limelight so close to Alan's birth. The mother did a nice post for her son when he was born.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.