Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m hazarding a guess that anyone that thinks she hasn’t done anything wrong has never lost a baby/longed for a rainbow baby
I know they don’t own the symbol but when it comes to babies it really only means one thing....
Kate knows exactly what she’s doing, wait for the ‘people are sending me horrible DMs post/story next’

Reactions: 16

Booboo17

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Truthslayer

VIP Member
She is everything that is wrong with instagram.

First birth with Dave didn’t go to plan so she was desperate to have a doula just so she could say she had a natural birth. At the time she flaunted how brilliant her birth was, but now we see the true story.

Same with breastfeeding - she does it purely so she can boast about it like the Mother Earth she is.

The ironic thing is given the amount of time she spends on self grooming and Instagram she’s clearly not actually that bothered about motherhood!

Reactions: 15

Noname123

Chatty Member
Hi guys. She’s got a herb in her tooth in her “lumi glow” boomerang. Lol. That’s all.

• Haha

fishsticks

I'm disgusted that we had a cry fest what two 3 or so days ago about how cruel people have been to her.... now she's sunning it up in Turkey without a care in the world iN THE MIDDLE OF A BLOODY PANDEMIC with a baby that's only a few months old. I don't want to judge a mother's decision but..... why?! WHY? I don't get it!!!

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
The jab thing just shows how immature she is. Cant imagine any mum loves it. Ever since I started following her, I've always thought she just pretends to act grown up but can't actually pull it off as deep down she's like a spoilt little girl. Wants a big wedding? Gets it. Wants an expensive honeymoon where she can dress herself up and show off? Gets it. Wants a baby. Gets 2. No doubt a new house will be incoming, probably with an island, and then a range rover or something to make her look good at the school gates. 🙄

• Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
Her mum is an embarrassment 🙈
Wouldn’t you be heartbroken if you’d gone for a nice week away with your family and that bunch of knobheads were round the pool. The type of people who give Brits abroad a bad name. Thank god we’re not all like that.

Last edited:

RoseEB

Lockdown rainbows remind me of having walks around our local area spotting them in windows whilst we all tried to stay home as much as we could to keep safe. I think it’s quite ironic that she’s got it on her tiny babies swimsuit after flying her 4+ hours on an aeroplane to another country which has a high chance of being added to the quarantine list as it’s COVID numbers are creeping up!! Keep safe rainbow message worked wonders on her...

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So she thinks it says more about the person blah blah... you're not adverse to going on your instagram and giving it large yourself jaff🤷🏼‍♀️ does anyone remember her smug stories about when she argued with a guy, over a parking space or something.🙄 maybe he was having a bad day? she's so damn cocky and rude all the time she does need bringing down a peg or two. She deserved to be reported for any shady behaviour... And I'm glad she mentioned looking after her two girls because she does need to concentrate on their needs more, rather than her stupid selfish whims. So immature it's unreal!

Reactions: 14

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
What was the drama over the bridesmaids make up? I only started following after her wedding
She said something about she thought the price was £25 but found out a couple of wees before the wedding it was more expensive (£45 each ish) and she couldn’t afford the difference as they were totally skint and felt bad asking her bridesmaids to pay more. She had a full hysterical crying fit in the car. She then went on a three week honeymoon to Florida with several hundred pounds spending money.... obvs not THAT skint!

• Haha

Dexterina12

Nothing makes me want to buy something less than this shit these "influences" flog. I would rather spread my childs fecal matter on my face.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
ANNIE AND LENNOX 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤦🏼‍♀️ this family of absolute fucktards are killing me! First Anime and now this.?! Oooh bet she's deep down fuming that there's a newborn BOY to take away the attention from her sprog. I refuse to believe otherwise knowing how petty and spiteful jaffa is!

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
Crying because someone’s called her out on her bullshit and burst her “perfect” bubble. She’s crying purely because things aren’t going her way. Spoilt brat mentality. Then saying that whoever has called her out is so obviously unhappy in their own lives. You don’t have to be unhappy to think someone else is a twat Katie.

Reactions: 13

Noname123

Chatty Member
Sick of seeing this entitled woman. But I just can’t unfollow!! It’s like watching a car crash. Her nasty ass fake nails, eyelashes, Jaffa tan and now this lumi bollocks is just completely insufferable. I just cannot stand how spoilt and self righteous she is 100% of the time. I cannot believe she let her child go hungry whilst she sat on her fat arse for 5 hours getting her hair done. Actually I can believe it. Selfish selfish blob.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Right I’ve hit an all time low here and I know this is awful but Everytime I see Evelyn I just think arrrghhh! Kate is annoying and so pretentious and I hate the way she touches stuff when she does a haul after shopping. And the way she smacks her lips. Sean is absolute prick and I can tell this from the 2 mins I’ve seen on stories where he tries to be funny and she laughs and entertains it. I got a shock when I read on here he cheated loads. I dunno how Cos he’s awful. What I will say is I loved the way her dad was entertaining the kids whilst on holiday I thought it was really nice

• Haha
Does anyone else remember her prewedding Instagram meltdown in the car 😂 she was sobbing down the phone about money I think and her bridesmaids 😂

ahh never forget

• Haha