Keeping_up_with_jade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s payday today guys (aka benefits have been put in her bank) and she’s skint…let’s track of her unnecessary purchases with “money she doesn’t have” which she clearly is racking credit cards up for…
It's got to be all on that credit card she was trying desperately to get. The way she was going on about spending 100s on kitting her house out. Has she been selling her minge online or something? She's apparently won the lottery the way she's spending

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol wait for the cyst updates. 🤮
She already thinks shes mrs hinch with he lists and buys the same clobber!
Those amazon lights in the kitchen £30 😳 i know thats not pricey but the amount she must have spent, along with 60 quid lampshades?? What world does she live in

That garden will be full of dog tit, the house will reek of smoke, the carpets will be stained with fake tan and hair dye but at least she will have her ice bath 🤪
I bet she hounds companies to send her free tit becaue that is very random to have been gifted one of those!

That video of her with that hoop thing and her saggy tits out, shows how much the filter does to her face! Catfish on a new level
I thought how random it was for a company to send her an ice bath!!

hopefully she will spend some of the tax payers money on creating a homely feel to the place, those new builds are horrendous and lack any character… just like her thinking of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The crappy holidays probably on the credit card but then don't imagine she got a high limit. Silly me, a family member lent them the money for that . Id laugh if the idiot has forgot to even get a passport!

• Haha
Why she going on like she’s never had a garden before? I don’t get it…

she literally puts her life on Instagram so how can she say she’s never had a garden before? I’m confused!!🤔

Reactions: 1
It's got to be all on that credit card she was trying desperately to get. The way she was going on about spending 100s on kitting her house out. Has she been selling her minge online or something? She's apparently won the lottery the way she's spending
Who would want to see her minge covered in boils 🤢
---
Why she going on like she’s never had a garden before? I don’t get it…

she literally puts her life on Instagram so how can she say she’s never had a garden before? I’m confused!!🤔
Shes so pilled up she doesnt know what shes saying

• Haha
The crappy holidays probably on the credit card but then don't imagine she got a high limit. Silly me, a family member lent them the money for that . Id laugh if the idiot has forgot to even get a passport!
That’s another expense.. passports are not cheap! You are right she wouldn’t get a high limit on any kind of card she could get, if any? Obviously it’s her wage topped up with universal credit, child allowance weekly and daz’s wages!! She’s basically told everyone she’s not declaring who’s there without actually saying who’s living there

Correct! There is absolute no way there would be that much excess money if she was being genuine. She only works part time and then whatever the bf has, running a private rented 3 bed house with high rent, bills etc, she would certainly NOT have that much extra money so i assume shes be dwindling the system with being a single parent for months at least. She doesnt do herself any favours with the amount she shares, it pleases us though but she could land herself in a lot of trouble if people were to make authorities aware of her actions simply by her sharing her life with x amount of strangers. Its what they call karma i believe lol
---
Probably spent the grant for her kids uniform on her self
I bet she wouldnt even know he went to school or not!

• Sad
If I knew where she lived I'd report her to the council and DWP for scamming the system

People like her annoy the living crap out of me. I hope she does get dobbed in to the council, but somehow I bet she would come out smelling of roses.

If I knew where she lived I'd report her to the council and DWP for scamming the system
I dont know where she lives either but it shows on her gym uniform the district 🫣😚

So its a council run gym!!!
---
People like her annoy the living crap out of me. I hope she does get dobbed in to the council, but somehow I bet she would come out smelling of roses.
Would probably get more money instead haha

She lives in St Neots. I think I've found the estate she lives on too. I've got family from Peterborough, Cambridge, Kettering and Norfolk... I'll have to ask some questions 🤪

• Haha
She lives in St Neots. I think I've found the estate she lives on too. I've got family from Peterborough, Cambridge, Kettering and Norfolk... I'll have to ask some questions 🤪
Ill second what i said last night, your a geat detective . Im sure with even the smallest information, and the fact shes a council employee, they would know where she lives and who she is!

Ill second what i said last night, your a geat detective . Im sure with even the smallest information, and the fact shes a council employee, they would know where she lives and who she is!
These idiots make it so easy 😳 it took two seconds with some basic info. I won't share anything on here that she hasn't already put out there

To even think you know the estate. I have visions of you hiding behind a newpaper with eye holes 🥸 haha.
Your knowledge is very powerful and could gwt us the results we want to see her get 🤷‍♀️🤞

• Haha
So she's spent £50 on the rug, £30 on the lights and £60 on the lampshades, so £140 that she's admiting to, she never mentioned the price of the garden furniture!!

Sofa, new bed, all kitchen bits like kettle she said about new, oven etc. Then went bf moved in, she will have double of everything!Then theres me, going round the supermarket adding up my food shopping!
---
Of course shes letting the boys real dad be part of his life now hes coughing up some cash for her!

Someone needs to warn her- I saw on the news last week that Jet2 and Tui are removing the hotel she is staying at in September as it is such a 💩 hole and because of all the hundreds of bad reviews as there are also on trip advisor! It's called Riosol hotel and it is in Puerto Rico Gran Canaria. Honestly it is an absolute dump of a place. Although I've never stayed ive walked past it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone needs to warn her- I saw on the news last week that Jet2 and Tui are removing the hotel she is staying at in September as it is such a 💩 hole and because of all the hundreds of bad reviews as there are also on trip advisor! It's called Riosol hotel and it is in Puerto Rico Gran Canaria. Honestly it is an absolute dump of a place. Although I've never stayed ive walked past it
Sounds right up her street to be fair! When is she going there???