Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else follow Keeping Kate?

Sometimes I think she is alright and then other times I think she acts like a bit of a spoilt brat.

Her life looks picture perfect but she seems like one of those people who always manages to find something to moan about such as her and her husband having slightly different half terms (both being teachers) and her being upset about it.

Reactions: 6
I swing from liking her to being irritated by her. Sometimes she’s so relatable. Other times she’s so sanctimonious it’s unbearable. I think she over shares. And the amount of grid posts in a day sometimes are ridiculous.

She irritates the life out of me. Boring stories all the time of her talking. Bratty behaviour.

Reactions: 4
She really has no common sense. Always down A&E. Wants to have at least 4 children, yet loves to have nights away from the baby. I had to stop following when she begged for likes in an ad photo because she wasn't getting maternity pay anymore. How are they going to survive if they want more children then?
Still pumping as well!

My only props to her is the weight loss via WW. She's done well in that. I prefer her method of weight loss over Laura Hall's

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when she was basically in tears because she wanted to express breast milk and bring it back from Dublin on a Ryanair flight and they wouldn’t let her because she only had hand luggage and liquids aren’t allowed... liquids haven’t been allowed since 9/11 so I don’t know why she expected the rules to be bent just for her breast milk. Also the breast pump pics attached to her nipples are slightly tedious, we get it, you pump, you tell us everyday 🤐

I don’t get why she pumps anyway? Why not breastfeed. She is ALWAYS out, nearly every weekend. Don’t get it. Bore off

Reactions: 5
I think her family seem pretty snobby. I remember she picked up a babygrows for Evelyn and she said how her mum would be mortified that she would be dressed in something second hand.

Reactions: 1
I think her family seem pretty snobby. I remember she picked up a babygrows for Evelyn and she said how her mum would be mortified that she would be dressed in something second hand.
Oh dear! Just makes me think she definitely is a spoilt brat. Fair enough if she doesn’t want to dress her child in second hand clothes but some people might not have a choice and comments like that wouldn’t be nice to hear.

Oh dear! Just makes me think she definitely is a spoilt brat. Fair enough if she doesn’t want to dress her child in second hand clothes but some people might not have a choice and comments like that wouldn’t be nice to hear.
I know I meant to say she got one from a charity shop! It was Kate saying her mum would disgusted so I guess it's good that she doesn't have the same mindset as her mum. But it still shows the type of family she is from.

So she has been doing this hunger directed eating thing for literally 5 minutes and absolute idiots are tagging her and the author of the book that itsemmaslife formerly thishealthybrunette aka the greedy one who eats endless protein cookies and washes them down with frappachinos and McDonald’s chasers keeps banging on about. She doesn’t profess to be an expert - no tit Sherlock. This is the woman who packed on 7 stone during pregnancy - I really really hate how these wannabes are so quick to jump on the latest bandwagon just to expand their followers, it’s so transparent! The gingergymbunny has been going on about this for ages and it’s like others have seen it and want some of the credit, makes me RAGE!

So she has been doing this hunger directed eating thing for literally 5 minutes and absolute idiots are tagging her and the author of the book that itsemmaslife formerly thishealthybrunette aka the greedy one who eats endless protein cookies and washes them down with frappachinos and McDonald’s chasers keeps banging on about. She doesn’t profess to be an expert - no tit Sherlock. This is the woman who packed on 7 stone during pregnancy - I really really hate how these wannabes are so quick to jump on the latest bandwagon just to expand their followers, it’s so transparent! The gingergymbunny has been going on about this for ages and it’s like others have seen it and want some of the credit, makes me RAGE!
Omg that itsemmaslife is hilarious. The volume of stories!!! All droning on and on and on. The amount of tit she eats is unreal. I don’t understand how she’s lost weight. She has such an obsessive personality - first she was obsessed with Emma Bridgwater plates, then it was mugs from beauty & the beast, then it was bags, then teddy coats, then it was her steps, then she started calorie counting and finally learned what a calorie deficit was (and felt she had to educate everyone else) and now it’s HDE. If you listened to the content of her stuff you’d think she was 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just looks like someone who should be overweight you know what I mean? Like her face fits

Another breastfeeding pusher. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great that people can do it. But there are some of us who couldn’t and it’s just a constant reminder! Enough is enough. We get it. You win.

She’s on the HDE bandwagon now 🙄 I give it 6 months and they’ll all be sobbing into their summer bikinis that no longer fit and back to slimming world or weight watchers

Reactions: 2
She’s on the HDE bandwagon now 🙄 I give it 6 months and they’ll all be sobbing into their summer bikinis that no longer fit and back to slimming world or weight watchers
Yes! I just worry for those now on this HDE movement that they are now obsessing over not obsessing over food... Like one girl on Insta posts about 10 times a day about how amazing the book is, how amazing she feels since doing HDE and seems to be only be eating the food you would eat normally as a treat ie cake, chocolate etc. I am sure it is a great way to move away from dieting but I’m just not sure I see some of them lasting!

Another breastfeeding pusher. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great that people can do it. But there are some of us who couldn’t and it’s just a constant reminder! Enough is enough. We get it. You win.
No I disagree. Breastfeeding is a massive achievement and she should be allowed to celebrate the fact she’s found a way and succeeded. Shouldn’t have to sensor achievements to make others feel better about their choices.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! I just worry for those now on this HDE movement that they are now obsessing over not obsessing over food... Like one girl on Insta posts about 10 times a day about how amazing the book is, how amazing she feels since doing HDE and seems to be only be eating the food you would eat normally as a treat ie cake, chocolate etc. I am sure it is a great way to move away from dieting but I’m just not sure I see some of them lasting!
Is that Emma by any chance?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.