Keeping Kate #8 The only eggs KK can have are those fertilised by Seaaaaaann

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check her public Facebook. It’s on there if you’re that concerned. You know, she’s so good at safeguarding her Facebook is public too
I thought you meant the picture was on there took me a minute to work out what you meant

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she looks like she might have had a tummy tuck in her latest bikini pic?!

Reactions: 6
Yeah it defo looks like she has- everything is very tight!
wonder if that means she is actually done having kids?

Reactions: 1
does look like a tummy tuck belly button doesnt it?! God I need her money tree! I need to lose 6-7st and looked into tummy tucks for if I need one at the end and they are bloody expensive! Like 8k plus if done in this country.

Reactions: 3
She must be done having kids because surely you wouldn’t get a TT if you wanted more! I am surprised she hasn’t mentioned it though as she pretty much documents everything! You are right though she did have a quiet spell didn’t she

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely had something done. Her belly was saggy before and no amount of gymming can get rid of loose skin. Fair play to her, she looks great, but I hope she isn’t pretending she’s got this body from gymming alone as it’s very unrealistic.

Reactions: 8
Just curious how it would work as a teacher getting time off for an elective surgery? Not sure what the recovery time is on a tummy tuck

Reactions: 2