Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has upset me so much that she has been and spent time at her mums house, i can't believe anyone would be that selfish at the moment!!!!!!!

Jaffa and Dave 😂😭 I’m crying. This is the best. It’s like when you meet girls in the toilets on nights out and know you would be mates in real life.
Hahahahaha I said this earlier to my husband... also said “what collllouuuuur ( in annoying jaffas voice) ice lolly would you like?” To my son.. I think I need a kate break 😂

Don’t tell her mum though... she’d be pissed in the toilet with us ... actually she’s probs be so wasted she’d join in the bitching... she really has issues

It has upset me so much that she has been and spent time at her mums house, i can't believe anyone would be that selfish at the moment!!!!!!!
I don’t think she’s has. In her defence I think her dad sent it to her. It’s the dad laughing

I agree, sorry, never heard of it - been teaching secondary for 7 years. I must be rubbish 🤷🏻‍♀️

In my 3rd year of teaching secondary and never heard of it! Passed my training with flying colours and it definitely wasn’t mentioned in secondary training and no teacher I’ve spoken to since has ever mentioned it! Glad I’m not the only one hahaha But the we had a huge focus on Kagan structures and the trainee I mentored this year from a different trainee programme had never heard of them. I suppose it just depends

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.