Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when they first started dating Keelin was literally obsessed with saying her and Jason look the same, like siblings etc, ‘written by a woman’ and started banging on about the fact she looks androgynous (she literally doesn’t). Their whole attitude is so weird it’s literally all about the aesthetic side of things. I wouldn’t put it past him to copy someone’s entire look lol
Hahahahaha soo true and whenever Jason would wear mesh tight tops or she did his make up you could see keelin was so happy and excited like way too forced she wanted him to be feminine so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her fella is 🤢🤮🤮🤮 but they just look like a couple who smell, like of damp clothes and cat piss

• Haha
Reactions: 26
probably just worried about her digital footprint when she goes for jobs and stuff, a smart move tbh she should try and get her pics taken off pinteresttho

Reactions: 4
shes saying shes going to buy her mam's house now???
Is this from her Tiktok? from the caption it looks like it's probably not going to happen but I understood that she would like some advice convincing her ma that it would be a good idea if her mum does decide to retire in Galway.

Should we create a new thread?

What thread name should we do or should it just be 'Keelin Moncrieff #2' I'm happy to do the making if people want to come up with another title :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No doubt she’ll be bringing that up every day until her mam gets sick of it and is forced out to galway. Also doubt she has the deposit for a house?

Reactions: 6
And saying there are tax breaks? It’s the exact opposite she would have to sell for market value to avoid inheritance / gift taxes.
Yess exactly. We were originally going to buy from family but including the gift tax etc it actually worked out better for us to just buy off the market instead. Crazy taxes, capital gain even may need to be paid

OMG LOOK EVERYONE IM PREGNANT AND NO ONE GAVE UP THEIR SEAT FOR ME ON THE DART OMG I AM PREGNANT AND I EXPECT EVERYONE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this from her Tiktok? from the caption it looks like it's probably not going to happen but I understood that she would like some advice convincing her ma that it would be a good idea if her mum does decide to retire in Galway.

Should we create a new thread?

What thread name should we do or should it just be 'Keelin Moncrieff #2' I'm happy to do the making if people want to come up with another title :)
Yes please!!!!! Keelin Moncrieff #2 is grand lol

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think idk there’s a weird bond with Jason and Saoirse? Maybe I’m a protective gf, but personally if my sister acted like that I’d be upset :( like in his tiktok of the beach u barely see keelin
YES Y IS THIS ONLY BEING MENTIONED NOW

Reactions: 1
I find saoirse tries really hard to appear random and quirky and alty with their insta stories - mainly the ones with text written all over them. Love island analysis’ etc, and “random” insightful thoughts they had. I think they’re mirroring keelin quite a lot, if they tried less it would do them good

New thread was made. Here is the linkhttps://tattle.life/threads/keelin-moncrieff-2.31746/ , I am requesting this thread is closed to avoid confusion ☺☺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.