Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's so weird...way to steal your sisters thunder i guess she couldnt understand saoirse getting some attention

Reactions: 7
This past Monday night at workmans (a bar in Dublin). definitely NOT the place to bring a two month old infant baby. I feel like it was so irresponsible of her to bring a tiny baby to a bar
Especially with Covid still going around. The baby's too young to be somewhere like that. Why couldn't Jason mind her whilst Keelin went out?

Reactions: 12
Can somebody close to Keelin pull her aside hold her hand and tell her it’s okay to backpedal on the baby face hiding. Like she clearly wants attention from the baby, and every story she seems to leave the child’s face more and more visible, at times the full face lol. The charade of posing the child and using emojis etc has gone a bit stupid

Reactions: 6
Can somebody close to Keelin pull her aside hold her hand and tell her it’s okay to backpedal on the baby face hiding. Like she clearly wants attention from the baby, and every story she seems to leave the child’s face more and more visible, at times the full face lol. The charade of posing the child and using emojis etc has gone a bit stupid
or someone tell her to stop posting her baby 24/7 if she cant even be arsed to hide the face most of the time

Reactions: 6
God this couldn’t be more apt. I think she’s probably realised that she’s missing out on all the ‘your baby’s so cute’ comments now that the excitement has died down from her giving birth

Reactions: 7
This past Monday night at workmans (a bar in Dublin). definitely NOT the place to bring a two month old infant baby. I feel like it was so irresponsible of her to bring a tiny baby to a bar
Sorry I meant did she post this to insta or to a YouTube?like crazy to even bring your baby there but then to share it with people - madness

Reactions: 1
so she cant even do a food shop on her own but she can take her baby to her sisters gig for no reason lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I meant did she post this to insta or to a YouTube?like crazy to even bring your baby there but then to share it with people - madness
nono some stranger took a photo of her and posted it on their snapchat story. I don't know who they are

Reactions: 3
Can anyone explain to me the purpose of her new Insta post caption? Like you nearly stopped breastfeeding then didn’t? And you’re special because you’re one of 5% who breastfeed in your area? I get that she’s saying there’s inadequate support which is true but idk, just everything she says rubs me the wrong way lately - as if she’s the only breastfeeding mam to ever exist

Reactions: 17
She only wants to breast feed and feels so emotional about it because the only thing she has going for is feeding the child. If she stops feeding it makes her feel like the baby doesn’t need her. She’s going to be insufferable when the baby goes to school

Reactions: 5
Bit insensitive mentioning the 5% thing over and over like catch a grip your no better than any other mother.

She’s defo gonna still be breastfeeding n obnoxious about it when the kids like 4 I can feel it

Reactions: 3
She’ll just be one of those parents that keeps having kids to fill the void tbh the minute the baby is a little independent she’ll have another one

Is womansplaining a thing but to women? Because that’s what I feel like she does when she’s talking about motherhood

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is womansplaining a thing but to women? Because that’s what I feel like she does when she’s talking about motherhood
This is such an accurate description you're bang on. It has to be made into a term now.

The way she prattles condescendingly telling women how to "woman" is so totally womansplaining.

Saoirse does it too about sex. They think they are so new with their perspectives but it's so bleeping tiresome.

Instead of boasting she’s one of 5 percent of breastfeeding mums and comparing there is no support for mothers why doesn’t she set up a support group or even a WhatsApp group with local mums idk. She just wants attention and a pat on the back as if breastfeeding hasnt been happening for hundreds of years

Reactions: 10
Instead of boasting she’s one of 5 percent of breastfeeding mums and comparing there is no support for mothers why doesn’t she set up a support group or even a WhatsApp group with local mums idk. She just wants attention and a pat on the back as if breastfeeding hasnt been happening for hundreds of years
Honestly yes. It’s because she’s a massive whinge 😂 she would have no content if you took away the whinging

Reactions: 2

Nooooo if we learned anything from the Faces By Grace "Nothing but Support" group, its that airheads with a platform should not be maintaining support platforms for vulnerable impressionable mums.

ive never seen someone lose their identity to motherhood so intensely...does she actualy talk about anything else?? ever?? she doesn't even talk about JASON anymore and she used to bang on about him being perfect all the time

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.