Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s been SOO inconsistent. Surely her audience is gonna turn against her eventually? What do you all think?

Reactions: 2

queencarmen

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy Keelin’s videos but am starting to stop watching her content like many others on here. Has anyone got recommendations of other vloggers they enjoy watching?
do you watch Jenny claffey’s videos? Similar vibehttps://m.youtube.com/c/JennyClaffey/videos

Reactions: 1
That's what keelin wanted.

And I just don't agree that a woman should solely get to choose names or whatever else and the partner have no say just because thr women birthed the child and fed them. The man is practically only a sperm donor then if he gets no say in things.
Lol what makes you assume that he had no say in things?
I always get comments like that because my son has a very Irish name (I’m Irish, his dad’s English) and whenever we tell people his name they say the same thing ‘oh, did he not get a say lol’ when it was actually his idea and he pushed for the name, I actually wanted to call him Jesse lol.

RALN

Hopefully she doesn't go down the mammy blogger route and become one of these people that thinks her followers all like children, couldn't care less about them
Hard to do that when you scribble out the babies face. I do not agree with using a child for revenue but all newborns look the same..

Lalalaxxx

Going on about putting on TG4 so the baby can hear Irish words is literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, she’s 6 weeks old?? Like immersion is great for kids picking up a language but that’s when they’ve started talking a bit??
if she did any bit of real research she’d know this is a waste of time and not how children learn language. She’s latched on to this idea that her daughter is going to be fluent in Irish but she really hasn’t a clue.

Hemmathegreat

careful you'll set off the baby wearing activist again :ROFLMAO:
Nah you won't 🙈 I might baby wear, but the bouncer does an A1 job while I'm in the bathroom. Baby may occasionally lose their mind, and it is handier if someone is here, but needs must at the time. I'm sure she'll figure it out as she goes!

also, does jason even want to be a stay at home dad? surely he would want his own career/life outside of keelin? lets face it she probably does about 3 hours of work a week, its not like she has an actual time consuming job. why does she need him to abandon everything, move to the country, and stay at home? sounds insecure to me
Jason was just sitting there saying nothing 😂 so I wonder what does he actually think

• Haha

Nellinton

VIP Member
Ahh come on now 🥴 do you think anyone would have the energy to act differently for camera while literally pushing a baby out?! Probably one of the most physically challenging tasks in life- not a hope you could put on a whole different persona during that.
Yeah your right after I posted that I thought about it lol. 😬😬😳

It’s so weird for me to accept she isn’t a humanitarian anymore because she’s who inspired me. Like talking about eating steak in her latest tiktok, plastic coffee cup, etc. I feel like she’s genuinely lost who she is but I empathise a bit, must be extremely difficult being a new mother and trying to stay sustainable, but it doesn’t even seem like she’s trying
This is rlly shocking. I mean eating a steak? I can imagine it’s really hard when you’re a new mum, but I mean idunno. She didn’t have anyone around her to hold her accountable? Isn’t Jason also veggie, so maybe he could’ve supported her?

nosferatuman

Story is still up from Saoirse. It's basically a screenshot of that comment and Marvin Gaye-Let's Get it On in the background....Mad
Also, Keelin's replies here to this same viewer who called out Jason come across madly defensive.
may be reaching here but the way that keelin is taking the piss out of this person’s english here just rubs me the wrong way. incredibly #bekind behaviour

the way she's like pushed her self in as if she's one of the sisters is a little weird ngl didnt they literally meet on a date??
crayy, i dont know why i thought they were childhood friends?? i think it’s cos of the fact that she’s like “close” w saoirse and ellie; i thought maybe they all grew up together

On the point about Jason and Saoirse having a weird relationship, I remember there was a video that Keelin did w Jason, Saoirse and Paul. One of the questions that Keelin asked Jason was “have you ever thought of kissing my sisters” and Jason said yes, and Keelin asked which one and Jason said both. At the time I thought this was weird, because in that vid Saoirse’s 19, Jason’s 25, Jason would’ve known Saoirse since she was 15 and he was 21, AND LIKE THIS IS YOUR GF’S SISTER oh my gosh. Even the 4yrs before dating, isn’t it weird to think of kissing ur friend’s sister who’s 6 years younger than you and that you met while they were still in secondary school? And I think Keelin’s response to him was like “oh that’s cool”. I don’t have sisters so I rlly don’t know how these dynamics work, but I don’t know how u wouldn’t think ur bf is a creep for that. Also I’m not mentioning Ellie’s age in all this because I genuinely don’t know how old she is.
Ellie is only about one year older than Saoirse, she’s probably 21 or 22 now.

anna2402

I thought I wouldn’t get the epidural but I swiftly changed my tune when I was put on the drip I got it at 4cm it was torture 😅 mind you I had had 4 gels & had my waters broken artificially.
baby has arrived anyway and all seems well from the post, best of luck to them
Ha we literally had the exact same experience so 😂

lunchable

Chatty Member
poor child has to use reusable nappies and wipes that don't work, yet their mam shops at urban outfitters weekly
The comment below yours is talking about Keelin making excuses for NOT using reusable nappies and now I’m confused