Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roro2021

unless it has a fada on the first a, ban would rhyme like van surely? just googling it doesnt seem to have a fada but idk not a very common name at all
I suppose it's really up to them how they want to pronounce it too. Like Aine gets anya and onya. I know that depends on the fada aswell but I doubt they've thought that deeply into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

queencarmen

VIP Member
Is it even faux anymore? Filming and uploading vlogs of them trying on clothes in the Urban Outfitters changing room doesn't exactly scream eco warrier. I think she holds on to the environmentalist platitudes because she probbaly does believe in them, but its so odd to see her literally saying one thing as she does the opposite.

Like she does write about environmentalist a bit still I think but her content is way more just about herself and being a mammy now. The planet can fall by the wayside now, but I'm sure she will pipe back up about it soon when shes acting like a martyr for using reusable cloth nappies :ROFLMAO:
shes still on the beg for eco friendly shite constantly on her insta stories

queencarmen

VIP Member
You can't see the exact amount of likes her posts have, she turned that off. Only Keelin can see the likes...

I just know there's not many likes because before she turned them off she would get like 10k max and her socialblade says average 9k

Lalalaxxx

A part of me feels bad for her. You can tell her career has almost dried up, her views are definitely gone down, there is no stability with her life and she can’t give her child that stability either. I think she really thought that the mommy vlogger thing would work out and to give her credit the views did go up for a while but now it’s down again? I can’t imagine the frustration because it always felt like she was chasing the influencer life with like moving to london and everything.
Honestly a lot of people including myself followed before she was due the baby just out of curiosity and now have swiftly unfollowed. She must be panicking a bit.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
It’s weird I definitely noticed a change in her accent in that recent vid but Jason’s accent is constantly changing also like he doesn’t have a strong Dublin accent it sounds forced when he pronounces some words and then the next sentence it’s a different accent more natural? I dunno very strange 😂

queencarmen

VIP Member
I thought so too but the girl above hardly counted out 20k likes 🤣 that’s why I asked
lol i know sorry i wasnt meaning to be rude haha unless ive got the wrong end of the stick then must be keelin who wrote that about the 20k likes bc who else would know??? unless im being stupid and theres another way to look

Whoamibai

Eimear was like 17/18 when the marriage ref was happening here, she’d have to have been living under a rock to not know anything about homophobia in Ireland after that. Also if I were her I’d be so embarrassed to admit something like that so publicly, she just looks ignorant now.
Totally agree, I find it so hard to believe she didn't know. Are they just trying to dumb themselves down so we lower our expectations of them? 🤣

fifi90

I thought they found that in a skip. Can’t believe they pay money for that ‘look’ 😮

Roro2021

That eimear one had a picture of herself on her story from a while back today where she had brown hair with the bit of blonde at the front and she didn't have the bleached brows. Oh my god she looked so so much better. She looks rough now.

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I also don’t think there was anything serious with her moment with Jason in the vlog. I thought it was gonna be a bigger deal when I went to watch it. Keelins got lots going on and I’m sure she could be diagnosed with various things. But if she doesn’t get help soon or just try to work on herself, she’s going to turn into her mother

Natterbox80

VIP Member
She’s so impulsive I bet she just saw someone on tiktok saying they love being a mam. Jason is as thick as her for going along with it.
I am sure she blames her impulsively on her ADHD. I know I can be impulsive but having a baby on impulse of probably the most rediculous thing I have heard. But would well believe it.

Anyone know how to set up a new thread?

Annie94

Yeah I get what your saying but my experience with guys hasn't been good at all. I had one decent guy but he wasn't irish he was American and americwn guys seem to treat women with a lot more respect buy yeah irish men in general I find can be pricks to girls and laugh at them with their friends but Jason seems like a really nice guy. Maybe that's just my experience with guys
american lads are lovely!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whoamibai

Have any of you seen Keelins story about
so her former wholesome "~~autumn roadtrip~~" vlog with the view on the road as the main screen (?dk the right word for it, pardon me) got changed to THIS, she's really like every other, profiting off off clickbait on a segment which takes up not even a minute of the whole vlog where she's actually roadtripping; dissapointing to see this is how she choose to act
Yikes. That is so CRINGE.

booshkin

yeah i dont think it was the spell i think it was her confessing her love to him over text whilst he was apparently seeing someone else LOL

he does the bare minimum because hes probably exhausted from working full time tbf i will defend him on that aspect, he seems a bit less mature than keelin i think in terms of looking after himself, running a house etc
I mean yeah he's working full time but so are most people but most partners still go home and help out around the house. He does seem quite immature but hopefully the baby will help him grow up faster 😅