Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t say anything about her appearance, I’m not that mean & don’t like to tear women down

But that skinny branched, no middle, cheap Christmas tree is NOT tree goals 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I won’t say anything about her appearance, I’m not that mean & don’t like to tear women down

But that skinny branched, no middle, cheap Christmas tree is NOT tree goals 🤣🤣🤣
The tree is terrible looking!
I know she is going to put up a “main tree” this weekend but the one she has now is absolutely hideous.
I wouldn’t be posting that if I was beggy, grabby wannabe influencer 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Here we go. The Black Friday swipe ups that make her money for absolutely no reason! Am I the only one that refuses to use aff links just to make a point?! I will go direct to the website rather than this one profit off it! Maybe im sad 😅

Reactions: 9
Here we go. The Black Friday swipe ups that make her money for absolutely no reason! Am I the only one that refuses to use aff links just to make a point?! I will go direct to the website rather than this one profit off it! Maybe im sad 😅
I succumbed yesterday to a protein world discount from Itsdaniellesjourney ... but she’s alright aha

Literally how many clothes does this girl need????? I can’t stand the way she says ‘picked up’ and ‘paired it’ no you’ve bought it and you’re wearing it with hun. Do you think she keeps them all? Or takes the pics, adds the bloody AFF links and then sends it all back 🙄

Reactions: 5
Few days late. But those faux leather joggers are hideous.

Reactions: 2
I can't follow her smug chipmunk cheeks anymore she infuriated me. I hope the kids give her loads of grief in her class, she's a knob.

Reactions: 3
The smug face is pushing towards the unfollow button. It's honestly infuriating. No one can be that pleased with themselves.

Reactions: 1
WHY does she just pull at the clothes so much it’s bleeping annoying. Also, she has too many clothes. Shop sensibly and ethically, use your following for good you silly girl.

Reactions: 4
I had to stop watching them stories..the pulling at the clothes and the back and forth with the camera was making me dizzy! Shes like a brothel madam in that 'false leather' dress

The colour of that avocado makes me feel sick!! Surely she can see that she’s filtered it to death and now looks like she’s eating cottage cheese with paint mixed in?!
That description is hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The colour of that avocado makes me feel sick!! Surely she can see that she’s filtered it to death and now looks like she’s eating cottage cheese with paint mixed in?!
Why would you even filter that pic? Its eggs and avocado!