Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs that many plants in one room 🤔🤔🤔 looks ridiculous
And cheap.

Looking forward to a highlight of "spending and saving"
Spending - how to buy unnecessary, fast fashion.
Saving - easy when you're bleeping minted or else credit cards/bank of mum n dad.

Please. 🤦‍♀️
She's only gone and done ANOTHER haul. IKEA artificial plants and all sorts of other tat to fill her home with. Not to mention the countless granny dresses and other tit that she's applied links to. It's beyond belief.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t mind keelie but please go watch her stories NOW for how she says floral

She does my head in. I cannot stand her! I enjoy weight loss journeys but she’s less a weight loss journey and now more a desperate influencer, she seems to do duck all. Throwing in WW posts when she feels she’s going to lose followers for the healthy living aspect.

I think she sees herself as this little insta-celeb, her clothes are tit, her stories are tit... I remember when she was low key and barely getting followers (about 4yrs ago) she was nice then, relatable, likeable even!

Now she’s just a boring, look at meeeeeeeeeee poster with no substance and living off bots like the rest.

Piss off!

Reactions: 3
Does she really think having a feathery fake plant touching a bare lightbulb is a good idea???

I wonder if she works part time. I’m a full time secondary teacher and don’t know how she’s manages to be out every weekend, on holiday every school break, home cooked dinners, all the decorating, gym classes every eve, not to mention the endless gram editing and posting. Where is the marking and the planning and the other stuff that goes into being a teacher? Where does she get her energy... skinny caffe?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably a strong opinion but I can’t stand her anymore. I followed her in her very early days on WW and she seemed very down to earth, I was on WW the same time as her so it was good to get a bit of inspiration.
It’s as though she changed overnight and become a wannabe “influencer” when she started to get a following.
She also has a tit load of time on her hands for someone who’s a teacher.

Reactions: 6
Probably a strong opinion but I can’t stand her anymore. I followed her in her very early days on WW and she seemed very down to earth, I was on WW the same time as her so it was good to get a bit of inspiration.
It’s as though she changed overnight and become a wannabe “influencer” when she started to get a following.
She also has a tit load of time on her hands for someone who’s a teacher.
Same. I used to lover her when she was on WW and losing weight.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe this twit is a teacher. On her latest post ‘the first thing I done this morning’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Keelie is a teapot short and stout...tip her up and pour her out! bleeping stand up straight you cretin! The pose.. why???🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4