Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post a spreadsheet with your bills on your insta? Isn't that a bit weird?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If anyone fancies a nose at what her and boyfs monthly outgoings are she's felt it appropriate to post? Just odd.

Reactions: 1
Agreed! Isn’t that stuff veeeeeery private?!
To be fair to her, I’d be happy to show mine but I also have a money Instagram so talk a lot about bills etc openly. Though I was shocked to see what I presume is their monthly mortgage payment, it’s only £50 less than mine and I live in a similar house down south, probably worth £250k more!

Reactions: 1
To be fair to her, I’d be happy to show mine but I also have a money Instagram so talk a lot about bills etc openly. Though I was shocked to see what I presume is their monthly mortgage payment, it’s only £50 less than mine and I live in a similar house down south, probably worth £250k more!
I'm guessing they have 95% mortgage

House was worth about 220 I think someone said before. So 11k deposit. Between the two of them that was only 5.5k each and goes some way to explaining why they were able to save so quickly

Why would you post a spreadsheet with your bills on your insta? Isn't that a bit weird?
What a bleeping idiot. I just can't with her anymore. 🙈

Her new skirt in her clothing haul.. “you could probably wear a body [suit] with them big organanza sleeves”

😭😭😭😭😭😭

How does she teach children?! Her grammar is atrocious and she constantly mispronounces words
TERTOISE SHELL buttons!? Isn't that supposed to be tortoise shell? 😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I see she’s just put on her stories that she’s now a Protein World ‘brand ambassador’. Surprised it took so long really

I see she’s just put on her stories that she’s now a Protein World ‘brand ambassador’. Surprised it took so long really
Isn't she a weight watchers follower? Those protein bars are usually quite high in points/syns. Wonder how this one will pan out. 🤔🤣

Reactions: 3
Isn't she a weight watchers follower? Those protein bars are usually quite high in points/syns. Wonder how this one will pan out. 🤔🤣

I also don’t know why she needs so much protein for hula hooping in the living room and ‘running’ to Starbucks

Reactions: 3
I also don’t know why she needs so much protein for hula hooping in the living room and ‘running’ to Starbucks
These people will literally sell their soul to the bleeping devil for a few quid. It appears that it doesn't matter what the brand, as long as their offering something the "influencers" grab at it.

Reactions: 5
These people will literally sell their soul to the bleeping devil for a few quid. It appears that it doesn't matter what the brand, as long as their offering something the "influencers" grab at it.
She’ll be getting a mikerwave cook book deal next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think when she’s teaching she stands with one hip stuck out and the other leg stuck in the other direction like how she shows off her outfits?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s extra fidgety in front of the mirror this morning telling us allllllll about a pair of bleeping peg leg trousers that she’s already described in detail!

I think I might need to unfollow, honestly! She’s getting worse by the day!

Do you think when she’s teaching she stands with one hip stuck out and the other leg stuck in the other direction like how she shows off her outfits?
God I hope not! But you are most likely correct!

Reactions: 2
Not one to say the lords name in vain... but Jesus bloody Christ, I’ve got motion sickness from watching the trouser story from this morning 🤢🤢

• Haha