Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s spent a lot of money on “hauls” but her house now looks completely full of cheap tat.
Agreed. I went into Sainsbury’s today and her house looks like their entire home collection, there’s no individuality at all. It just reeks of “instahome” and it’ll look dated in a years time.

Has anyone seen that her friend Healthyjoanna has ordered the same Next coffee table as her?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agreed. I went into Sainsbury’s today and her house looks like their entire home collection, there’s no individuality at all. It just reeks of “instahome” and it’ll look dated in a years time.

Has anyone seen that her friend Healthyjoanna has ordered the same Next coffee table as her?
Haha yes, same bloody table 🙄

Imagine cooking dinner every night, taking it into a separate room, doing a photo shoot with it on the floor boards, going back into the other room and then finally sitting down to eat it. Then once you’ve eaten it (or perhaps before?) you then post a picture of it on the internet for strangers to look at. I wish life would go back to normal 😭

Reactions: 10
Imagine cooking dinner every night, taking it into a separate room, doing a photo shoot with it on the floor boards, going back into the other room and then finally sitting down to eat it. Then once you’ve eaten it (or perhaps before?) you then post a picture of it on the internet for strangers to look at. I wish life would go back to normal 😭
Did you see the porridge the other morning! Imagine having that much time before work in the morning to do all that setup on the floor with the milk, porridge oats and apple🤔

Reactions: 3
So she cancels her sofa order, gets £60 voucher, rebuys a sofa and ends up spending £60 more than the original purchase.. the sofa company are genius

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t she realise that things like sofas sometimes take time? Can’t believe she didn’t have the patience to wait on the sofa she actually wanted being delivered!

Doesn’t she realise that things like sofas sometimes take time? Can’t believe she didn’t have the patience to wait on the sofa she actually wanted being delivered!
Honestly couldn’t believe it either. She’s a top class moron.
Didn’t the first sofa have a good delivery date that kept getting moved back? Bet it will happen with this one too. Aaaaand she will complain endlessly, again

Just watched her shopping haul and I didn’t realise one persons voice had the ability to piss me off so much. Why does she emphasise every other word?? So this is the topshop BLAZZZZERRRR, along with my fake doc MARTTTTTINS. Shhhhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new skirt in her clothing haul.. “you could probably wear a body [suit] with them big organanza sleeves”

😭😭😭😭😭😭

How does she teach children?! Her grammar is atrocious and she constantly mispronounces words

Her new skirt in her clothing haul.. “you could probably wear a body [suit] with them big organanza sleeves”

😭😭😭😭😭😭

How does she teach children?! Her grammar is atrocious and she constantly mispronounces words
I have no idea what organanza is, what did she mean to say?

All this money from Insta and she's still buying the most basic Ikea furniture. That wardrobe in the bedroom is the cheapest one they do. Also, how many clothes does one girl need?!

Reactions: 1
I have no idea what organanza is, what did she mean to say?
Organza- It’s a thin silky woven material.
You’d like to think she would check the pronunciation before saying it out loud although this is coming from the girl that says torTILLA

• Haha
Reactions: 3