Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she slur her words? "Llllllampshade for the drrrrrrressing room" For the love of god woman, just stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you know she has loads of content and stories atm with the house move but I'm finding her more boring than ever zzzzz might unfollow actually

Those bloody Topshop trousers. Oh dear. She's so awkward and fidgety it's weird and annoying.

I wonder if she ever watches her stories after filming them? I literally feel like I'm on a rollercoaster when I watch, because of all the moving around, fidgeting and erratic camera moves 🤢

Reactions: 1
Her voice🙉🤢 I can't stomach her. I'm gonna put it out there and say I really don't think she's pretty either! She looks like she was a stuck up witch when she was fatter.. and now she's lost a bit I bet she's unbearable.

Reactions: 2
I know she’s spent a lot of money on “hauls” but her house now looks completely full of cheap tat.

Her voice🙉🤢 I can't stomach her. I'm gonna put it out there and say I really don't think she's pretty either! She looks like she was a stuck up witch when she was fatter.. and now she's lost a bit I bet she's unbearable.
I agree don’t think she’s pretty at all! Has nice hair but wouldn’t say she was pretty

Reactions: 2
Her showing us her chilli recipe has to be the most boring thing I’ve seen all day... and I work in accounts so that’s saying something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone who puts gravy granules in a chilli/curry/casserole wants shot with their own tit.