Kdawg #13 Pandy’s No Stunning, He’s a 3ft Catfish & Fat Frankie’s Still Reeking of BO & Stale Pish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Clampetts are wondering if KD is in fact Nicola Rogan, saying are the same person because they sound too alike when in the box together 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Clampetts are wondering if KD is in fact Nicola Rogan, saying are the same person because they sound too alike when in the box together 😭😂
I know KD has special talents but that is too far fetched 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s maureen muirheads birthday 🥳
We’re all gaun for slush puppies the morra for her birthday 🥳 it’s Andras birthday anaw she’s in the now getting a psychic reading for her birthday 🥴😂 you never know what your getting with these lives 😂
700D7AF0-278A-4158-94F2-EE22E3250ECA.jpeg

• Haha
It’s maureen muirheads birthday 🥳
We’re all gaun for slush puppies the morra for her birthday 🥳 it’s Andras birthday anaw she’s in the now getting a psychic reading for her birthday 🥴😂 you never know what your getting with these lives 😂
View attachment 2606754
I thought we were special, everyone's getting an invite to Maureen's slush puppy party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ve went oot for Maureen Muirheids birthday 😂 it looks like Maureen was a no show😂 freezing outside & they two crackpots are away for slush puppies & ice cream, they are no well

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been sent, Katie and Nicola were spotted in tubbees 😂 ...woman called them "they sluts aff tiktok"
A govan hairy in her late 40's, brown hair, khaki jacket...I think we've to find her 🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been sent, Katie and Nicola were spotted in tubbees 😂 ...woman called them "they sluts aff tiktok"
A govan hairy in her late 40's, brown hair, khaki jacket...I think we've to find her 🤷‍♀️😂😂
I’m howling at her going she didn’t even have her chebs oot like she normally does & was still called a slut fae tiktok 😭😂 she said she couldn’t deny it was her as she had her spice girl shoes on 💀😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sluts fae tiktok😆

I think you will find they are witches ya mad Govan cow

• Haha
There the witch got a fan 😭😂 I take it Les disny want to slap her about anymore for asking for proof of the skiing medals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There the witch got a fan 😭😂 I take it Les disny want to slap her about anymore for asking for proof of the skiing medals 😂
she was saying she was her favourite last night in her live as well. She also said Laura Turnbull was her fave but i think thats just because she was in her comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she was saying she was her favourite last night in her live as well. She also said Laura Turnbull was her fave but i think thats just because she was in her comments 😂
I canny cope if wee Les has been sitting out her bush listening to KD playing the witches are back on repeat & slevering shite about the spice girls all this time 😂

• Haha
Les & Gaz are live she’s claiming to have met KD & Nicola 🥴😭😂 they are beautiful lassies apparently . Wit planets she on 😂

• Haha