Kazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after watching yesterday's truly horrific haul of nothing but sweets and chocolate she showed a box with the thermomix in it, this will annoy her, I notice you bought the cheaper end one kazz at around 400 pounds, tut tut, has wazzo run out of cash or patience lol. Joking aside she has some serious mental health issues going on and masking depression, Im at odds with this woman but deep down I do believe she needs professional help and sleeping on an armchair cause she can't walk upstairs with bad knees and legs but her hubby will buy her another effing ninja is just screwed up. The man's a selfish tit who just can't be arsed in seeing reality, just like her, so, something's gotta give and most likely it will be her legs cause she needs a proper bed to sleep on, orrrr she could actually lose some weight if she can step over the mountains of chocolate cakes biscuits and sweets and then smash her secret snack stash over her knobhead husbands car and tell him to not suggest another flaming takeaway!
Wonder if it’ll be worth it when she has a massive heart attack and the ambulance service are unable to move her rapidly due to her sheer size & weight to provide life saving care?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When you add up all of the money she has spent just whilst she has been on YT, she could easily have paid for private healthcare to get her legs AND her weight sorted out, but she is so materialistic, she's not happy unless she is spending money and "showing off" what she has got. Shame they don't do personality transplants, 'cause she could do with one of those as well.......

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder if it’ll be worth it when she has a massive heart attack and the ambulance service are unable to move her rapidly due to her sheer size & weight to provide life saving care?
I know! She seems proud to show her viewers all the garbage she is buying, hello am I on the wrong planet, she said she's trying to lose weight. If she does not have the will power to lose a pound how on earth does she have the will power to resist all the chocolate in her secret stashes. She s definately using these kind of foods as a medication, doped up on sugar, we've all been there and wrote the book but she seems to think she can cheat this diet, it's in my calories, so sick of hearing that, she's a tough cookie to crack, she needs some sort of illumination lol Someone send her to Gaza, she would certainly lose weight then. Self obsessed bragging about her purchases, in an empty void of a world where she can't reach out. If she spoke to her doctor or a therapist it might help her, until then it's another ninja in the cupboard. What a fabulous world, trapped in a world full of massive electronic cooking equipment, my idea of hell.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry what! Heinz Baked Beans and Baked Potatoes are ‘super’ foods. Is this eating plan regulated? I understand these foods are advised to be had in moderation but come on if you have an eating disorder all that advice goes clean out the window. All you will see is they’re FREE foods and then you can have over 1k calories on crap (yes, I know depends on personal weight) I’m seriously flabbergasted. It’s ridiculous all this will do is focus the mind on what free food can I eat next….unreal. A total loss of 5 and half pounds in 4 weeks says it all. A very expensive brainwash. I do wish Kazza well it must be difficult with her mobility issues but this plan is hindering her imo.

Attachments

• Heart
I’m sorry what! Heinz Baked Beans and Baked Potatoes are ‘super’ foods. Is this eating plan regulated? I understand these foods are advised to be had in moderation but come on if you have an eating disorder all that advice goes clean out the window. All you will see is they’re FREE foods and then you can have over 1k calories on crap (yes, I know depends on personal weight) I’m seriously flabbergasted. It’s ridiculous all this will do is focus the mind on what free food can I eat next….unreal. A total loss of 5 and half pounds in 4 weeks says it all. A very expensive brainwash. I do wish Kazza well it must be difficult with her mobility issues but this plan is hindering her imo.
Omg heinz beans lol. Not saying they are not a source of some protein and fibre, better than other things I guess, but come on lol. They are obsessing over free foods, I cant stand any of these so called weight loss gurus, can't stand slimming world where they babify people and call foods with sugar or high carbs, syns, ITS sugar, it's carbs give people the truth, give them the science of what food does to the body. The brain needs to process it, break it down scientifically. Kazza just thinks of ways to cheat this grow program, her friend does what you say, obsessed with what free food she can have next. I kind of wish kazza well, mostly I just wish she would change, I do think she is a very self obsessed selfish woman, but that could be part of her clear mental health issues. How can she change if she does not address her mental health and how she uses sugar as a crutch.
Not sure if the grow guru is regulated, I do know that Keiran guy talked a load of balls and in my opinion just in it for the money.
Kazza has a huge self destruct button, she will do really well for a couple of weeks and then sabotage all her good work, a lot of people do it, maybe they are not getting the nutrition they need, or the brain wants to go back to their constant dopamine fixes, high as a kite on a chocolate bar lol, we've all been there. It's sad really how humans have a huge instinct to survive and yet society has us destroying ourselves with the worst food possible and what's worse our bodies actually crave it. Self esteem and food addiction go hand in hand and if you ain't got peace of mind you ain't got nothing.

• Heart
Surely she scratched that lid herself by opening the box with a knife. The scratch is in a very straight line.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surely she scratched that lid herself by opening the box with a knife. The scratch is in a very straight line.
I don’t think she really wants the machine as wasn’t very pleased when it came and to be honest, saying she’ll send it back. She just likes the thrill of warren buying and then casts the items aside when they arrive. Knitting machine not even opened! She could have been making jumpers for all the kids in the cold house 😂

• Heart
Yesterday's what she ate vlog, minus the cake and crisps and chocolate binges. She's making a mushroom omelette, all ok looks nice in fry pan, but the pretentious twit had to get her ninja oven and finish off the omelette in that. :rolleyes: 😂 . I can't get my head around people like that, won't put the heating on all winter, let's her kids freeze but whips out the giant ninja oven to finish cooking an omelette. Howeverrrrrrrrrr lol
The omelette comes out burnt to tit😂😅🤣😆😭 joking, but it does look overcooked, Howeverrrrrr.
Apparently she never got any of the choc s'mores thing, she just nibbled a lettuce leaf with the guinea pigs. Does she really think people are that stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So in todays vlog, she’s opening the ninja sizzler and actually says ‘you’d think I’d be more excited’ so proves that she just wants to order non stop and that gives her the thrill….. then she says there’s 2 more gadgets being delivered today!!!!! I don’t know if I can watch anymore as she is unreal, may just come on here for comments 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She seems to be a shopaholic of sorts, imagine what Kazza would be like if she could buy clothes from normal shops rather than Temu!!!

Those awful orthotic shoes she paid £75 for 😂 if anything would persuade me to shed the pounds it would be having to wear old lady shoes, if I came home with those my family would disown me- even my grandma wouldn’t look twice at those and she’s 86.

£67 for a cup she’ll never use!

Her eyebrows crack me up. Her arrogant attitude and the way she promotes pointless tit she's scrounged when the ice caps are melting and global temperatures raising. She is like an old lady, did you see the go pro footage in waitrose, she hobbled around grasping hold of the trolley at about 1mile per day. 50 years old and her body is screwed up like jenkins. She will put pepsi max in that cup lol.

Separated at birth.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
So much for the weight loss videos, another gain 🙄 and then straight to Tesco cafe for breakfast

So much for the weight loss videos, another gain 🙄 and then straight to Tesco cafe for breakfast
Lol just watched it, another weight gain, I thought keirons grow was marvellous and all the thousands of scientists, biologists and nutritionists in this country were all wrong.....the only thing this woman can consistently do is gain weight. Shes full of excuses, me bloated water retention legs due yo her tit diet of starving herself so she can eat giant bars of choc and high salt crisps. Then she said she gained cause she kept her coat on🤣 and this week she gained cause the decorators were in her home🤣😆😆😆🤣😆🤣🤣😆. She said, she knows if she follows the plan completely she loses weight..so I'm going to see what is plan is like. I did say that I thought he was a knob but I got him confused with the guy from tiktok, I checked him out and hes an untrained arse, but ive not seen how this keiron guy works. She posts these random food diaries where she eats a few paltry bits of fruit, nearly no pulses, beans, grains or foods with high fibre which slow the release of the energy. We've all been saying for ages, to eat more fruit and veg, less sugar,. she goes on these weight loss programs and finally admits this is what she needs to do. I'm wondering when she will read the entire nutritional panel on packaging instead of just the calories....maybe when she's ninety.
Soon as they leave they run off for some overcooked crap at tesco lol.

She’s no ambassador for Grow…a few lbs off then it all goes back on. Forget getting ‘Wozza’ to buy a themomix. She’d be better off getting him to fund a trip to Turkey for bariatric surgery. He must have spent the equivalent on air fryers alone! 🤦‍♀️
Anyone else find the double act in the car annoying? Her mate just repeats everything Kazza says! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She misses meals so she can scoff crap at bingo or just before bed...she never follows his program completely, she never gives healthy eating a chance. Can take up to and around 8 weeks for the brain to form a new habit, thus why she will lose weight and then just go back to gaining. During the day we are almost unconscious, the basal ganglia runs on habits and if a person makes poor food choices, they will continue to do so unless they keep at it long enough for it to become an automatic habit. This keiron guy has used slimming worlds free foods which seems to help people like her who are fixated on calories alone. For five pound a week they get a weigh in and a pep talk which is good because if you are running on autopilot with poor food choices, a person needs constant reminders to change and encouragement. Her and her pal are stuck in the bad habits hence the second they leave that group it's off to Tesco's to eat, cause food is the highlight of their day and still ruling their lives. They will both try and fool themselves to go back to the old ways, cause they have made some positive changes, but you can tell kazza is refusing to change, oh I was not that big, yes you were, 23 stone was super morbidly obese. Oh my knees aint too bad today, she will say...ill have some more chocolate. She's fooling herself, won't dare look at the full nutrition bar on the packaging, too scared to see the whole picture. You see if she saves her calories she can eat as much garbage as she likes but it's her body that will suffer the consequences.
I know it's not easy, I'm gluten and dairy intolerant, which was not too bad when I was younger but a few years ago it all got worse and it took me a long time to give up my fave foods, but it was either that or be in hospital. Imagine a life eating gluten free bread, its naff lol vegan cheese is improving, tasted nothing like cheese a few years ago, still not like real cheese though, oh well such is life, if it don't get you one way it will get you another lol.

She’s no ambassador for Grow…a few lbs off then it all goes back on. Forget getting ‘Wozza’ to buy a themomix. She’d be better off getting him to fund a trip to Turkey for bariatric surgery. He must have spent the equivalent on air fryers alone! 🤦‍♀️
Anyone else find the double act in the car annoying? Her mate just repeats everything Kazza says! 🤦‍♀️
When I watch them after the weigh ins, Kazza is so passive-aggressive with her comments towards her slimming buddy - she pretends to be pleased for her, but then makes some comment about how much she herself can loose in a week and how much she has lost overall (she said something about 3 stone in yesterdays vlog) and also comments about what her heaviest weight was compared to now, albeit she doesn't credit Slimming World for her success with that. Then changes the subject about sores on her hand as she has to use her crutch. She is just a self-indulgent, self-opinionated arrogant f***ing cow that really couldn't care less about anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6