Kazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend (is it Mandy??) who has joined the slimming group with her seems so nice but Kazza either just dismisses everything she says, ignores her or rolls her eyes and looks really bored every time she speaks. God knows how someone so selfish manages to keep friendships going! She totally self obsessed.

The saddest thing was when her son went down for his op and she didn’t go with him as her mobility is so bad that she couldn’t manage the walk, he even told her to stay behind! General anaesthetic is quite traumatic as well.

I can’t get my head around the way that she HAS to eat every single calorie she’s been allocated rather than calling it a day after her evening meal she will scran cereal bars, cake or even baby food it’s so odd.

Her lifestyle is impacting the entire family but she just doesn’t seem to give a crap. Poor kids.
She called him a tw@t on one of her vlogs not long after his op. Never known anyone like her in my entire life. Her and husband spend hundreds every month buying crap and she won't put the heating on, just lets her kids freeze. Yeh fine, times are tough, not saying put heating on all day but to just tell them to sit under a blanket like she does pisses me off to be frank. She makes out she's this supermum, all she can think about is where her next sugar hit is coming from, whens the next bingo and what she can buy off Amazon. She won a grand which she shared with her pal, probably none of it will go on heating. She keeps going out and coming home with pets that will spend most of their life contained in boxes and hutches. She lives in some kind of dream world, half child half mother. She can't walk upstairs to her own bed, needs a mobility lift or a bed downstairs, what does she do........buys a tortoise! She's insane! She needs to wake up. How long is her husband going to let her sit on that chair hardly sleeping.
Agrees with you over the eating...the digestive system does not need to end the day on cakes, chocolate and tit food, makes the heart have to work extra hard to burn off the calories and screws up the immune system. Who on earth eats cakes for supper? I've got the calories spare, she always says, do you see what she's doing...trying to cheat that grow weight loss again. She did eat some fairly healthy foods a few weeks ago, but a lot were missing a lot of fibre, something the digestive system needs to function properly, 70 percent of the immune system is in the digestive system, feed it tit and that's what you will get back in return, a tit bloated inflammation filled body. She just going to keep on going trying to find ways to cheat that grow thing and drag her pal down with her.
She is an addict, needs therapy or meds...until she faces this nothing will move forward in her life. Filling the home with chocolate bars and telling the viewers she will just have one is BALLS, she knows it and so do we.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think the only way she would/could lose the weight she needs to shift is by being admitted to some kind of hospital where they monitor every single morsel she eats - something like Dr Now does on my 600lb life.

Often on her vlogs she will say oh it’s 2pm
And I haven’t eaten a thing today ( not sure if I believe this - but let’s give her the benefit of the doubt) and then goes on to show a small dinner of some meat and veg or rice, if she was genuinely eating so little she would lose weight right? Her whole family could without all the rubbish she buys for snacks, at this point it must be a pure addiction/mental health issue, zero exercise, movement or activity added to such a horrific diet she must feel terrible.

You know when you go on an all inclusive holiday and enjoy the food, but by the time you come home you’re ready for a balanced diet and some exercise because you’ve over indulged for a week or two and feel urgh? She must feel like that constantly!

She called him a tw@t on one of her vlogs not long after his op. Never known anyone like her in my entire life. Her and husband spend hundreds every month buying crap and she won't put the heating on, just lets her kids freeze. Yeh fine, times are tough, not saying put heating on all day but to just tell them to sit under a blanket like she does pisses me off to be frank. She makes out she's this supermum, all she can think about is where her next sugar hit is coming from, whens the next bingo and what she can buy off Amazon. She won a grand which she shared with her pal, probably none of it will go on heating. She keeps going out and coming home with pets that will spend most of their life contained in boxes and hutches. She lives in some kind of dream world, half child half mother. She can't walk upstairs to her own bed, needs a mobility lift or a bed downstairs, what does she do........buys a tortoise! She's insane! She needs to wake up. How long is her husband going to let her sit on that chair hardly sleeping.
Agrees with you over the eating...the digestive system does not need to end the day on cakes, chocolate and tit food, makes the heart have to work extra hard to burn off the calories and screws up the immune system. Who on earth eats cakes for supper? I've got the calories spare, she always says, do you see what she's doing...trying to cheat that grow weight loss again. She did eat some fairly healthy foods a few weeks ago, but a lot were missing a lot of fibre, something the digestive system needs to function properly, 70 percent of the immune system is in the digestive system, feed it tit and that's what you will get back in return, a tit bloated inflammation filled body. She just going to keep on going trying to find ways to cheat that grow thing and drag her pal down with her.
She is an addict, needs therapy or meds...until she faces this nothing will move forward in her life. Filling the home with chocolate bars and telling the viewers she will just have one is BALLS, she knows it and so do we.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the only way she would/could lose the weight she needs to shift is by being admitted to some kind of hospital where they monitor every single morsel she eats - something like Dr Now does on my 600lb life.

Often on her vlogs she will say oh it’s 2pm
And I haven’t eaten a thing today ( not sure if I believe this - but let’s give her the benefit of the doubt) and then goes on to show a small dinner of some meat and veg or rice, if she was genuinely eating so little she would lose weight right? Her whole family could without all the rubbish she buys for snacks, at this point it must be a pure addiction/mental health issue, zero exercise, movement or activity added to such a horrific diet she must feel terrible.

You know when you go on an all inclusive holiday and enjoy the food, but by the time you come home you’re ready for a balanced diet and some exercise because you’ve over indulged for a week or two and feel urgh? She must feel like that constantly!
She was posting her meals for weeks, oh I'm eating the rainbow she says, they were quite healthy,,,,somewhat void of the fibre she needs. Then she tells her viewers she's changing to another weight loss program and is 23 stone 12 pounds, she clearly was not showing how much she was really eating so what's the actual point. She lies all the time, the only way anyone can gage what she is really eating is through her grocery hauls, which are appalling. She is addicted to sugary foods, is in denial and fills her home with it, constantly bangs on about the next cake she wants to bake. I know she has three children, well four including knob head wazza and her mum so it's understandable food is a big priority, but endless sugar snacks is not actually needed, no one died cause they never got a cake, have any of her family eaten a meal without a dessert? Yes folks you can survive without dessert!
I just want to know how long her husband is going to let her sleep on a chair cause she can't get upstairs to a bed, even a woman sleeps better. He needs to stop suggesting takeaways or letting her get one, is it that hard to say no when someone needs to lose weight for a knee op? Kazza always has her cheat method regardless, oh I can incorporate a takeaway and ten bars of chocolate into my calories...then she looks at the calories like she knows anything, eating enough saturated fat, salt and sugar to kill an elephant, but it's ok everyone, it's in my calories. Been saying that for the last year and is now 23 stone 12 pounds.......clearly everything she does, does not work!
Lastly, how does wazza sleep at night knowing his wife is stuck in that chair, how long is the buying pointless things going to continue when she needs a bed downstairs or actually LOSE WEIGHT which she needs everyone in her family to help with, not a whining husband crying I want a takeawayy or wheres my pudding and whiny kids all complaining they ain't getting enough sugar. She needs to sit down and talk to them and ask them to support her, especially her husband.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched the weight loss update vlog and feel sorry for her mate who lost 9.5lbs but this was overshadowed by Kazza moaning about her car breaking down. OK, I appreciate how peed off she must be but this was meant ot be about the weight loss. Well done Michelle (as Kazza hardly mentioned it).........Kazza lost 4.5lbs by just eating one less chocolate bar this week :):)

• Heart
Just watched the weight loss update vlog and feel sorry for her mate who lost 9.5lbs but this was overshadowed by Kazza moaning about her car breaking down. OK, I appreciate how peed off she must be but this was meant ot be about the weight loss. Well done Michelle (as Kazza hardly mentioned it).........Kazza lost 4.5lbs by just eating one less chocolate bar this week :):)
Her friend did really well, kazza needs anger management if she's ranting over and over about a darned car. Clearly jealous of her pals great loss.

Reactions: 5
Her friend should do a channel, really piss Kazza off.. cos it seems her friend has a much more interesting life than Kazza does.

• Heart
Her friend should do a channel, really piss Kazza off.. cos it seems her friend has a much more interesting life than Kazza does.
They really are a pair of characters. When they vlog together in the car, it reminds me of Peter Kay's Car Share. I think it won't be long before GoggleBox or some other TV programme gets in touch. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
kazza fat deluded old witch lying to herself as ever. I've been on plan she wails, she's put on 5 pounds and blaming "water retention" then you see her shopping hauls. You don't get massive amounts of water retention for no reason, it's usually cause your eating giant bags of skips with massive amounts of salt, gorging on giant bars of chocolate and basically trying to cheat every diet under the sun. The only reason she could have such massive water retention is from kidney failure, which she does not have, it's her dreadful DIET, which is never "tit hot" or "on plan". Her pal is as vain as her, just sits in a f#cking car blabbing on about herself and what she's going to eat and reckons it's all quality entertainment, so full of themselves it hurts. Kazza clearly mad as hell she's losing no weight whilst her friend, who's still in denial and won't tell anyone her starting weight has managed to lose a stone.
kazza bought these giant choc bars for herself, which she admitted to on YouTube, a week after starting the grow program, WHAT IS THE POINT! This woman is dumb to the end of time, the more she mentions calories the more she needs someone to throw a tub of lard at her head, ten bags of sugar and a barrel of salt. All of which raise blood sugar levels, clog arteries, dehydrate the body, narrow the vains in the legs, cause inflammation in the joints, ie knees, the list is endless...... and lets not mention all the caffeine Pepsi drinks she consumes when she should be drinking water.
GROW as in GROW UP, you will eat the entire lot in one go. Still going on about secret stashes, just like the addict she is.

1712062234655.png

Another pair of losers totally in denial lying about what they eat until the presenter of the show catches them at the till in supermarket and sees what they really buy, the mother actually has the nerve to blame her son for the sweets and chocolate they bought.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but this woman gets on my bloomin nerves. 50 years old been dieting for years and still she only reads the calories on that nutrition bar on all the crap she buys, cheating no one but herself. It's like reading a third of a book and throwing it in the bin. THE SALT FAT AND CARBS on the nutrition label has been made for a reason, to help people, but when they just plain refuse to look, have secret stashes of chocolate etc when she's a huge binge addict.
Truly though, she's using sugary foods as a huge crutch, if this is her way of self medicating it won't work, she needs real meds and therapy, not YouTube, land of the arse kissing nutty squirrels.

• Heart
Just watched the car slog. Her friend is certainly trying to get in on act. Thought Kazza and her mate looked like a much larger version of French and Saunders!

• Haha
I swear to God if she's bought two more giant bars of choc I'm a gonna scream lol. It's already April and she's buying tons of crap. Another year of excuses to not let go of some cake. She should buy a bag of sugar, put it on the work top and worship it every day, may as well do, cause it rules her life!

• Heart
kazza bought another ninja item and a thermomix, they sell for like a thousand pounds. She had to go to hospital over her legs swelling, nothing to do with her weight or her diet of massive amounts of salt, sat fat, sugar and no water at all. Doctors will just tell her to change her diet and lower her sodium, HOWEVERRRRRR it's the calories that matter in kazzas world so have a another giant bag of crisps and a massive choc bar.

• Wow
I watched this vlog in disbelief! Started off by saying her egg boiler had stopped working so would get Warren to order another.,,what’s wrong with boiling them in a pan!
He’s just bought her 2 trolly shelves to hold her 30 Ninjas and she’s now orders a thermomix and another gadget………she mentions in a previous vlog that she had a new knitting machine but hadn’t even opened it yet. They must spend £00000’s on gadgets used once and then cast aside.
Warren is a huge enabler but you can tell she’s depressed as she just moans and moans.
Someone needs to have a stern talking to her if they dare 😳

• Heart
I watched this vlog in disbelief! Started off by saying her egg boiler had stopped working so would get Warren to order another.,,what’s wrong with boiling them in a pan!
He’s just bought her 2 trolly shelves to hold her 30 Ninjas and she’s now orders a thermomix and another gadget………she mentions in a previous vlog that she had a new knitting machine but hadn’t even opened it yet. They must spend £00000’s on gadgets used once and then cast aside.
Warren is a huge enabler but you can tell she’s depressed as she just moans and moans.
You're right, but for those who really know her, who in their right mind would even try? You can bet your bottom dollar she would very clearly show her displeasure at their attempt to help her. In her world, the only opinion that matters is hers; She doesn't ever want to see anything from another persons point of view, which is so evident in the comments she makes about people that she interacts with, like the poor people at the garage that have had to deal with her and the doctors receptionist the other day as just two recent examples.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know, she just astounds me, an egg cooker lmao, just put it in a pan lol. The waste of money, could all go into savings for their kids cause sure as eggs is eggs, these two will be disabled in next ten years, he won't be able to work. They could spend the thousands on private health care and she could get some therapy, cause God knows she needs some. She whinges about her mum, who yes is very elderly, has dementia so not easy, but I reckon a large part of her behaviour is in response to the negativity from her knackered out daughter. She thinks shes got an excuse with her legs having a label, lipodema, can cheat her diet some more now and pretend her lipodema was nothing to do with her sedentary lifestyle and appalling diet. The doctors will just tell her to cut out salt, sugar and high fats, do some exercise and it will piss her off, she seems to enjoy rotting in that armchair cause she can't walk upstairs to bed. Her hubby, yes he is a massive enabler, couldn't care less. It's all very sad to be honest. As for her pal, having her drive to that grow group at 7.30 in the morning when kazza has admitted to hardly having any sleep and up all night so may as well go that early, try looking at your friend on the video instead of talking about yourself, she can hardly keep her eyes open, she's exhausted. Yes it's nice to support her with the grow program but she's only going to try and cheat it again, cause she's surrounded by a twit of an husband who just lets her spend thousands on crap in hopes she might be happy. SAying no to takeaways and shoving her secret stash in the bin is what will really work. She's definately self medicating.
---
You're right, but for those who really know her, who in their right mind would even try? You can bet your bottom dollar she would very clearly show her displeasure at their attempt to help her. In her world, the only opinion that matters is hers; She doesn't ever want to see anything from another persons point of view, which is so evident in the comments she makes about people that she interacts with, like the poor people at the garage that have had to deal with her and the doctors receptionist the other day as just two recent examples.
So true, no one will stand up to her. This is why she needs to do mini detox, cause she's alone on this one, only she can stop surrounding herself with crap foods. Wait till she can't drive a car because of her legs, then she will lose weight, cause she will die if she can't get to the shops.

Last edited:
100% spot on with everything you’ve said.

She’s convinced herself that she can eat so much crap as it’s ’in Her calorie allowance’ how on earth can she not see the example she is setting for her children? She’s horrible to her mother asking her stupid questions when she’s so confused, what is wrong with her?

I saw an old vlog of hers from a few years back, she was 16 stone and thought she was Miss World 😂 BUT she was losing 6/7/8 lbs every week and really stuck to it, then of course she went AWOL gained 29lbs in a few weeks and just spiralled from there chopping and changing different diets weekly.

She’s now about 9 stone heavier- how on earth? I’d be a shut in if I let that happen to myself!! No chance would I be able to come to terms with gaining 9 stone. I’d be so ashamed.

The amount of food she to took to scran whilst playing bingo was insane, and boiled eggs? WTF???

At this point she may as well be honest, give up pretending to calorie count and eat herself into her grave - it’s the only thing that will make her happy it seems.

I know, she just astounds me, an egg cooker lmao, just put it in a pan lol. The waste of money, could all go into savings for their kids cause sure as eggs is eggs, these two will be disabled in next ten years, he won't be able to work. They could spend the thousands on private health care and she could get some therapy, cause God knows she needs some. She whinges about her mum, who yes is very elderly, has dementia so not easy, but I reckon a large part of her behaviour is in response to the negativity from her knackered out daughter. She thinks shes got an excuse with her legs having a label, lipodema, can cheat her diet some more now and pretend her lipodema was nothing to do with her sedentary lifestyle and appalling diet. The doctors will just tell her to cut out salt, sugar and high fats, do some exercise and it will piss her off, she seems to enjoy rotting in that armchair cause she can't walk upstairs to bed. Her hubby, yes he is a massive enabler, couldn't care less. It's all very sad to be honest. As for her pal, having her drive to that grow group at 7.30 in the morning when kazza has admitted to hardly having any sleep and up all night so may as well go that early, try looking at your friend on the video instead of talking about yourself, she can hardly keep her eyes open, she's exhausted. Yes it's nice to support her with the grow program but she's only going to try and cheat it again, cause she's surrounded by a twit of an husband who just lets her spend thousands on crap in hopes she might be happy. SAying no to takeaways and shoving her secret stash in the bin is what will really work. She's definately self medicating.
---

So true, no one will stand up to her. This is why she needs to do mini detox, cause she's alone on this one, only she can stop surrounding herself with crap foods. Wait till she can't drive a car because of her legs, then she will lose weight, cause she will die if she can't get to the shops.

• Heart
The kind part of me can see she needs therapy. She has low value and self esteem, food filling a void, but there are starving kids in Gaza, they are surviving on 250 calories a day, it's dreadful. She needs to try and be thankful for all the things she has and her family, but people with depression struggle to see outside themselves. I would have more sympathy, but she seems to enjoy bragging online about everything she buys and is rude to anyone who does not agree with her or bow down and give in to her addictions. First off that secret stash of chocolate should go, call the doctor again, not about your legs, about your mental health. Stop worrying the kids may die if they don't get endless cakes, stop worrying wazza can't have his beloved takeaways and coffee, just cause he works, plenty of people work and actually cook for themselves. Try listening to other people, it's not about who's right or wrong, it's about how much you can grow as a person. She needs to do mini detox of sugar. One fricken day without it.
Clearly though, she's not on camera 24/7 there will be times when she functions fine, but tha
100% spot on with everything you’ve said.

She’s convinced herself that she can eat so much crap as it’s ’in Her calorie allowance’ how on earth can she not see the example she is setting for her children? She’s horrible to her mother asking her stupid questions when she’s so confused, what is wrong with her?

I saw an old vlog of hers from a few years back, she was 16 stone and thought she was Miss World 😂 BUT she was losing 6/7/8 lbs every week and really stuck to it, then of course she went AWOL gained 29lbs in a few weeks and just spiralled from there chopping and changing different diets weekly.

She’s now about 9 stone heavier- how on earth? I’d be a shut in if I let that happen to myself!! No chance would I be able to come to terms with gaining 9 stone. I’d be so ashamed.

The amount of food she to took to scran whilst playing bingo was insane, and boiled eggs? WTF???

At this point she may as well be honest, give up pretending to calorie count and eat herself into her grave - it’s the only thing that will make her happy it seems.
Thank you and I so agree with you, if you go back into her videos all she ever was was sarcastic and mean to her mum, she changed when people didn't like her behaviour, so she ain't changed offline, just on camera. Her mother is just responding to the way she is treated, she's a bit like a child. Of course kazza will mention dementia as much as she can as an excuse, she's also a very elderly lady, her brain won't function like it did when she was younger, regardless of her dementia diagnosis, but kazza will just get on the bandwagon, oh it's all my mothers fault.
She spends thousands on thermoxmix and another ninja, meanwhile next winter her kids will be sat with no heating on again, I actually do think she has some serious mental health issues going on. lol the bingo, pulls out the fruit then ends up eating ten ton of tit, why BOTHER! I know she films it for a reason, she's asking for help clearly. She just has zero willpower because she has a lot of issues she needs clearing mentally first, but refuses to face them. As for the hubby, who lets his wife sleep in an armchair, he's an enabler, but just to shut her up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did you see all her ninjas and air fryers in the cupboard on her last video, she's mental, wasteful and greedy and if she thinks oh all my viewers will be jealous, she must live in a very sad lonely world. Did you see all the tit she pulled out of her bag from B&M, endless sugar and chocolate, another year goes by, oh well, she can cuddle up to her ninjas as she sleeps on her armchair yakking to her viewers about herself.
Get a life kazza.
1712348790601.png

blimey how much would that lot set you back? I have a ninja double drawer air fryer, microwave, toaster, kettle and a hand held blender cup and thats it for kitchen "gadgets" How does she justify buying everything Ninja come out with? Her hubby must be on a good wage!

blimey how much would that lot set you back? I have a ninja double drawer air fryer, microwave, toaster, kettle and a hand held blender cup and thats it for kitchen "gadgets" How does she justify buying everything Ninja come out with? Her hubby must be on a good wage!
Well after watching yesterday's truly horrific haul of nothing but sweets and chocolate she showed a box with the thermomix in it, this will annoy her, I notice you bought the cheaper end one kazz at around 400 pounds, tut tut, has wazzo run out of cash or patience lol. Joking aside she has some serious mental health issues going on and masking depression, Im at odds with this woman but deep down I do believe she needs professional help and sleeping on an armchair cause she can't walk upstairs with bad knees and legs but her hubby will buy her another effing ninja is just screwed up. The man's a selfish tit who just can't be arsed in seeing reality, just like her, so, something's gotta give and most likely it will be her legs cause she needs a proper bed to sleep on, orrrr she could actually lose some weight if she can step over the mountains of chocolate cakes biscuits and sweets and then smash her secret snack stash over her knobhead husbands car and tell him to not suggest another flaming takeaway!

• Heart