Kazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them bags of candyfloss were 3.95 and she bought 3 or 4 of them, that would pay for heating for a night or two.
Yes it would! Honestly, all that stuff she buys could pay for heating, thats real, not shovelling endless bags of food, endless pointless buys. When she said she switched smart meter off to save elec, I just thought is this woman having a laugh. She told everyone months ago she has several fridges and freezers, they use a massive third of the energy used and thats just one, so cannot imagine what several use, but she switches smart meter off. It actually physically hurts listening to this kind of bullshit. She's trashing her son who's just recently had an operation, but can't put the heating on for him cause she's too busy shopping.
Selfish horrible woman! You give your kids warmth, nourishment, you don't leave them freezing, having to sit in a blanket unable to move and buy them endless crap filled with sugar to cripple their immune system! She's too busy wrapped up in her own ego, she can't suffer for one minute, eating less food might kill her. She wants them all sat in a chair, massively overweight and addicted to garbage just like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who walks the dog? He also gets fed total 💩 I see eating three healthy meals is out the window and the multi bags of crisps are back. There has been no weigh in update, has the online weight loss guru been dumped liked everything and everyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Latest vlog from kazzo....she can't understand wizzo's coffee addiction....."I don't drink coffee" she says with snooty face, "I'm healthy don't you know!......Welllll it's this little thing called caffeine, it's very addictive it's in coffee and all of your Pepsi, coca cola max drinks that you consume more than water, can't live a day without and cause ten ton of inflammation in the joints....picture a little bit clearer now kazzo?
Still watching....she giggles, "I've been shopping on TikTok shop, I've ordered"... TEN TONS OF POINTLESS tit so me kids can sit in freezing cold cause I won't put the heating on cause it spoils my shopping addiction.

Here she is living her life fast asleep, corporate slave, consume, consume, consume. Can't wake up, must buy more crap. Sits in her home freezing cold so she can buy buy buy.
1709402565484.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who walks the dog? He also gets fed total 💩 I see eating three healthy meals is out the window and the multi bags of crisps are back. There has been no weigh in update, has the online weight loss guru been dumped liked everything and everyone else?
She said on yesterdays slog that she has given up on the Real Loss Boss as she gets fed up weighing and measuring her food all the time so has gone back to Grow, as all "healthy food" is zero points so she doesn't have to worry about it, and with the 1300 additional calories she gets she can eat on whatever she wants. She doesn't give anything a chance to work - she has spent YEARS AND YEARS overeating and piling on the pounds, but expects to loose it all with just one week of an eating plan, even though she still seems to mainly focus on eating the less beneficial foodstuff, after just one or two days of healthy meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said on yesterdays slog that she has given up on the Real Loss Boss as she gets fed up weighing and measuring her food all the time so has gone back to Grow, as all "healthy food" is zero points so she doesn't have to worry about it, and with the 1300 additional calories she gets she can eat on whatever she wants. She doesn't give anything a chance to work - she has spent YEARS AND YEARS overeating and piling on the pounds, but expects to loose it all with just one week of an eating plan, even though she still seems to mainly focus on eating the less beneficial foodstuff, after just one or two days of healthy meals.
She's trying to blame the viewers for all her weight loss failure, she says she's changing to that grow plan cause she can't keep on with the loss boss just to keep her viewers happy, she needs to follow a plan that works for me. What a nerve, just like Jenkins passing the blame. No one asked any of them to diet or who to follow, was all their idea. She's going to a class at 7.30 am, says she has no sleep so may as well go that early with her friend, car accident waiting to happen. It's sad she has to sleep in a chair and cannot even get up the stairs meanwhile she's buying tons of sweets cakes and chocolate.
You are right, she doesn't give anything a chance to work, you know why, cause she only chooses the plan cause she thinks shes found a loophole and she can cheat. According to the loss boss, you can eat what you like and still lose weight, NO YOU CAN'T! Sure, have garbage, but you'll have to eat less and less of it to lose more weight or to maintain, will have no energy from eating crap foods, tit mental health, a body starved of nutrition, so no, you cannot eat what you like and lose weight....and that's why she chose the plan. All these years, still trying to cheat herself, clinging onto cake like she may die, it's sad.
She never does weight loss updates, not even monthly ones, cause nothing makes her happy, she expects to lose all her weight in day :ROFLMAO:

why cant she do this for her health? Im 5"5, and was 20st. Now 2 weeks on a meal replacement diet (adding some protein to get up to 1500 cals on a busy day so im not doing it as drastically as I could as Im quite active day to day and at work so need more fuel!) and I've lost 1st. I have sciatica and back pain so wanted to get as much off quickly to reduce the pains. I now have more energy (im up at 6am every day whereas I could sleep all day, no need for a mid day snooze as I am more energised and over all just feel better already) My plan is to get the bulk off and follow my plan for 5-6 months then wean back onto normal meals again. Yes I see my kids crisps and treats and fancy a a crisp sandwich everyday but now Im feeling better, Im carrying on.
Why cant she think of her health and broken legs that need an op and just get on with it? I bet she wouldnt feel so depressed and low if she did. I know my cloud has lifted!

• Heart
why cant she do this for her health? Im 5"5, and was 20st. Now 2 weeks on a meal replacement diet (adding some protein to get up to 1500 cals on a busy day so im not doing it as drastically as I could as Im quite active day to day and at work so need more fuel!) and I've lost 1st. I have sciatica and back pain so wanted to get as much off quickly to reduce the pains. I now have more energy (im up at 6am every day whereas I could sleep all day, no need for a mid day snooze as I am more energised and over all just feel better already) My plan is to get the bulk off and follow my plan for 5-6 months then wean back onto normal meals again. Yes I see my kids crisps and treats and fancy a a crisp sandwich everyday but now Im feeling better, Im carrying on.
Why cant she think of her health and broken legs that need an op and just get on with it? I bet she wouldnt feel so depressed and low if she did. I know my cloud has lifted!
Aww well done, my grandad had sciatica, it was really disabling. He was very slim, but his diet was not the greatest. I've had to stop eating wheat and dairy as it has gone beyond just an intolerance. It's been a long road, but I had no choice. I try and keep sugary foods to a minimum, as they just make me tired and sick. Yeh I have my treats, I am trying to do healthy swaps all the time cause in my opinion foods with ten tons of sugar are just there to screw up the immune system. It's a shame she just gives up, she looked like her diet was getting very healthy, but then she says she has lost just a couple of pounds in months, so clearly she's lying to her viewers, which is fine, it's her life, but it's just lying to herself in the end.
You can do this, health is everything!

Kazza doesnt really have any quality of life right now. Its all sitting in her car or sitting in her chair. She cant even go to bed easily! Id hate to see how much she actually spends totted up, I cant believe they earn enough on one income to afford it all, how doesnt her husband tell her to just stop spending? Why does she need all the ninja gadgets and supermarket shops daily?
I think its worse since she left work, she doesnt have anything to focus on now so spending is all she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kazza doesnt really have any quality of life right now. Its all sitting in her car or sitting in her chair. She cant even go to bed easily! Id hate to see how much she actually spends totted up, I cant believe they earn enough on one income to afford it all, how doesnt her husband tell her to just stop spending? Why does she need all the ninja gadgets and supermarket shops daily?
I think its worse since she left work, she doesnt have anything to focus on now so spending is all she has.
I know, sits up all night, cause she cannot walk up the stairs. Wrapped up in a blanket cause she refuses to put the heating on, which irks me somewhat as her kids deserve warmth. Wins hundreds of pounds at bingo, none of which will go on heating, will go on more pointless spending. Her hubby puts on a show her loves her, oh yeh just buy everything he says, is that the answer warren, she can't walk, are you blind or something, she needs a warm home, save all her money and gather some self worth then she might be able to stick at a diet plan. That dreadful sewing machine she bought her son, those mini ones are crap, I know I bought one, I now have a proper one and I love sewing. Why not start a hobby they could both do and pay just a 120 pounds for a full size machine or do all hobbies have to be around food? It's such a shame that kazza probably needs more help than her own mother.

• Heart
Watched her weigh in video in disbelief.......shes now weighing 23st 12lbs and is calling the NHS out as discriminating as they wont give her 2 new knees unless she gets to 15st.
Perhaps if she had knuckled down a year ago when she was told to get to 15st or risk being in a wheelchair for life, she should have taken note....

• Wow
  • Heart
I couldnt believe when she said the NHS was discriminating against heavier people. No its because its dangerous to do the op on someone so big and not to mention why replace her knees when she is so big so will wear the new ones out quicker?! She so rude :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
New knees are not a miracle cure, there is a lot of hard work that goes with the surgery exercising numerous times a day and walking. Apart from the anaesthetic health risks with a high BMI it will also hinder the recovery and the success of new knees this is why consultants are reluctant to carry out the surgery. I struggle to understand how she can be so flippant with her comments about dying this indeed is one fact of life HOWEVER she is just coming up fifty and has three young boys surely seeing them grow up is far more important than looking forward to snacking on complete crap of an evening just because her calories allow - just doesn’t make sense.

• Heart
I know! This is what a lot of larger people do, they pull out the old fat shaming card. It is dangerous to operate on anyone morbidly obese, doctors do get irritated, they are only human, they ask the patient to lose weight, what's more important, in a wheelchair for rest of theirl life or a chance at some mobility. She's 23 stone 12 pounds, she is morbidly obese, a dangerous weight!
She's tagged someone to do that grow again with her which will spectacularly fail like always. Once she realises she cant cheat the plan she will get bored then go on an almighty binge last months all supported by that ass of an husband.
I see she's got another pet, only one that lives like a 100 years. She thinks she's earth mother, shoves it in a box most of its life, thousands of miles away from it's natural habitat, no mates, no pals to communicate with, if it's lucky it gets to walk across that vast obese stomache of hers once a day. Same goes for guinea pigs and rabbit all stuffed in boxes, it's cruel! A vet told me he wished people would stop doing it, rabbits gets arthritis because they cannot do what they naturally do, run about, trapped in a box how lovely. She's like a child collecting animals. She can't even walk up the stairs, her plates piiled high to the clouds with looking after people and her ageing mother, so yeh lets get another pet. She needs to focus on herself, get some sleep, think rationally, she just runs on autopilot. Same as Jenkins house full of dogs and her pal Tammy, like we don't know she suggested a puppy, I know she suggested that Bella to her son, told him about her and one eye, its on one of her vids. When you can't even walk or think properly to lose weight, why oh why surround yourself with endless pets to look after, your not saving the world.
My sister told me long time ago, she said, make yourself the most important, because when you do that everything you dreamed of happens, because sometimes our dreams are just bursting at the seams.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The entitlement of people like Kazza and Jenkins re the NHS beggars belief.
Why should the NHS use valuable resources on replacing knees, hips etc on people that can’t be bothered to loose the weight in the first place to ensure the op is successful!? Surely being told you’re likely to end up in a wheelchair would be incentive enough to start making changes. Getting down to 15st is a more than reasonable request imo.
Maybe instead of spending thousands on air fryers and shopping hauls, she could use that money to fund weight loss surgery.

• Heart
The entitlement of people like Kazza and Jenkins re the NHS beggars belief.
Why should the NHS use valuable resources on replacing knees, hips etc on people that can’t be bothered to loose the weight in the first place to ensure the op is successful!? Surely being told you’re likely to end up in a wheelchair would be incentive enough to start making changes. Getting down to 15st is a more than reasonable request imo.
Maybe instead of spending thousands on air fryers and shopping hauls, she could use that money to fund weight loss surgery.
Well said!!

• Heart
Watched her weigh in video in disbelief.......shes now weighing 23st 12lbs and is calling the NHS out as discriminating as they wont give her 2 new knees unless she gets to 15st.
Perhaps if she had knuckled down a year ago when she was told to get to 15st or risk being in a wheelchair for life, she should have taken note....
I thought the exact same. Yet she’d be on the ‘sue train’ if she became seriously ill due to the complications from her weight/anaesthetic. Why should the NHS pick up the pieces from her own gluttony when she clicks her fingers!

She honestly makes me feel sick, the most vile self centred person, ranting on like the world owes her. The fact she parked over 2 spaces purposefully so she “could get her leg out”, zero consideration for other disabled people. 146kg she weighs, she literally must look like a square in the real world.

• Heart
I thought the exact same. Yet she’d be on the ‘sue train’ if she became seriously ill due to the complications from her weight/anaesthetic. Why should the NHS pick up the pieces from her own gluttony when she clicks her fingers!

She honestly makes me feel sick, the most vile self centred person, ranting on like the world owes her. The fact she parked over 2 spaces purposefully so she “could get her leg out”, zero consideration for other disabled people. 146kg she weighs, she literally must look like a square in the real world.
I'm sorry, but she's totally selfish. She has a home filled with ninjas etc and lets her kids sit in freezing cold. Oh I can't afford the heating, is she actually for real. So why oh why would she actually bother to lose any weight for her kids. Apparently her kids love her cause they bought a mothers day present, it's what kids do, they love unconditionally, but does she love them, or is a slice of cake more important? Everything is about her, she can't actually see outside herself or the bigger picture. She's still obsessing about cakes, eating them in the evening, possibly the worst time of day to eat garbage food. That weight loss program called grow, should be called GROW UP. I've had it up to here with all the excuses, oh my childhood, oh my suffering, oh my life...yet here they are her and Jenkins throwing hundreds of pounds a month down the toilet, entitled and selfish. No sympathy at all and she can post videos of her with a billion pets, we all know they all get shoved in a box most of the day...it's not love, it's control...she has to control something because hell knows she can't even control her own eating habits. Said it before will say it again, she needs to detox sugar, the only way the brain will stop demanding it out of sheer habit...all she has to do is half a day, go on to do one full day without a single cake, sweet, biscuit or chocolate or any added sugar. One single day, break the habit.

latest vlog, can't stop thinking about cakes, wants to make Betty crocker cakes, buys meringues from shop..............she's pulling out crap after crap in her shopping haul.........ok, I'm going to try and type this in a way she will understand, very simply......your little bit of cake, your one Yorkshire sweet, your little biscuit with icing.....it's like giving an alcoholic one of those miniature bottles of whisky and saying here you are, that will help when you know damned well it won't. One sugar hit a day, try that, she won't it will kill her cause she's still in denial and her body and brain is still craving sweet foods. Go from one sugar hit a day, to none in 24 hours, keep alternating until one day your habitual brain says get lost to sugar, cause you are an addict, you cannot just have one unless you actually do that and stop dreaming about doing it. Please spare me the old I can incorporate this in my diet, you can't you are an addict, one leads to two, to three, then binging then months of binging. If she wants a knee op if she wants to be healthy for the rest of her life then she will have to keep sugar to the bare minimum, WE ALL HAVE TO....cause yes, all the slim people don't binge on cake!! Total and utter denial, she won't be able to walk at all soon. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
latest vlog, can't stop thinking about cakes, wants to make Betty crocker cakes, buys meringues from shop..............she's pulling out crap after crap in her shopping haul.........ok, I'm going to try and type this in a way she will understand, very simply......your little bit of cake, your one Yorkshire sweet, your little biscuit with icing.....it's like giving an alcoholic one of those miniature bottles of whisky and saying here you are, that will help when you know damned well it won't. One sugar hit a day, try that, she won't it will kill her cause she's still in denial and her body and brain is still craving sweet foods. Go from one sugar hit a day, to none in 24 hours, keep alternating until one day your habitual brain says get lost to sugar, cause you are an addict, you cannot just have one unless you actually do that and stop dreaming about doing it. Please spare me the old I can incorporate this in my diet, you can't you are an addict, one leads to two, to three, then binging then months of binging. If she wants a knee op if she wants to be healthy for the rest of her life then she will have to keep sugar to the bare minimum, WE ALL HAVE TO....cause yes, all the slim people don't binge on cake!! Total and utter denial, she won't be able to walk at all soon. :rolleyes:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing Kazza needs to buy is a pre-paid funeral plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her friend (is it Mandy??) who has joined the slimming group with her seems so nice but Kazza either just dismisses everything she says, ignores her or rolls her eyes and looks really bored every time she speaks. God knows how someone so selfish manages to keep friendships going! She totally self obsessed.

The saddest thing was when her son went down for his op and she didn’t go with him as her mobility is so bad that she couldn’t manage the walk, he even told her to stay behind! General anaesthetic is quite traumatic as well.

I can’t get my head around the way that she HAS to eat every single calorie she’s been allocated rather than calling it a day after her evening meal she will scran cereal bars, cake or even baby food it’s so odd.

Her lifestyle is impacting the entire family but she just doesn’t seem to give a crap. Poor kids.

• Heart