Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You Won Jane

The issue I have is the fact that this was going on whilst the UK was in lockdown... which has just been swept under the carpet

The person who sent the video to press definitely has it out for her but why would Kaz even take that risk in a country with such strict rules

Reactions: 9

Boobmarley

I have to say, she was so pretty before. She didn't need to change a thing.
She had already had a lot of surgery before she went into LI at 20 y.o. so the ‘before’ picture there isnt even her natural face. She’d had quite a drastic nose job which completely changed the shape and size of her nose shaving pretty much as much of the bridge down as is possible, a lot of lip fillers as her lips doubled in size from pictures a few years before. Quite a lot of fillers in her cheekbones. The hair is dyed with fake extensions. Lashes are also fake extensions. Now she can add ridiculous boob job and liposuction to that list as well. And she’s......22 😱 Imagine being that insecure that by the age of 22 you’ve pretty much changed every distinctive feature on your face and body that you can.

Soph1998

I contacted Vitl and got a fairly measured response from them.
That’s great! I also contacted them and had a similar response. I’m glad they’re actually making an effort to be better and listening to their customers. More than I can say about some brands (e.g. Missguided working with Zara McDermott while she was on a secret trip to the Maldives during lockdown)

Fuzzydunlop

A relationship she kept private? More like she signed an NDA- take all the pictures you want of yourself in Dubai and Maldives, but don't photograph or disclose who your bankroll is.

Tbh Kaz was on Love Island awhile ago, and she isn’t as popular as the likes of Maura or Molly Mae so I doubt it would affect her career as much unless her followers stopped engaging with her Instagram page. She’s likely not to be offered a huge project anytime soon, but I haven’t seen her feature in any big campaigns before the scandal. The influencer industry there’s likely to be more drug use than we are aware of. It was just unfortunate for her that someone had snaked on her.

Couldn’t agree more. Some of the things I know are wild. But to these girls it’s so ‘normal’ now. Makes me worried for my kids
I remember reading an article where the girls are paid to be screwed in any which way, proper kinky stuff, take the virginity of these rich mens teenage boys, anything goes really.
I mean, whilst I know some of these influencers won’t be doing that, even being paid to be at the hottest clubs will come with a cost, no one pays a load of girls to have a table with all the expensive drinks and extras for a few insta stories…… and whilst I don’t personally agree with commercial sex work, coz it makes a mockery of those forced into it as slavery, if people just said how they made money, it wouldn’t feel such a piss take.

Reactions: 8

Larrish-Daly

I knew Kaz before love island, she was a MUA and already worked with brands as the MUA on some shoots. She always seemed nice and I’ve even purchased some of her bands. However, I have realised the fame has gone to her head a bit and the constant travelling without quarantine is irresponsible. I’ve always been curious about her relationships. It seems after she split with both Josh and Theo they sort of made sly jokes about her on IG?
What kind of sly jokes?

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
The best reply to the original tweet as nobody should be sticking up for Kaz who only has herself to blame. I would laugh so much if she was deported there to face the Music like she should be.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Same I really liked her in LI but she just seems like it's gone to her head now, whatever "it" is. Maybe the success of Kazbands is too much for her to handle 🤭

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Kaz loves the razz ❄
How she is back on tv and pretending to be a “different person” is the 101 for how to avoid being cancelled but we all know now how she’s stayed slim 😜 fitness class? Shitness brass more like !

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
She raised thousands on go fund me to help them build the gym. Her mum also raised a grand by cutting her hair off and donating it to a wigs for kids charity.
Ignoring her social activities, I think she has put her influencer status to really good use.

Has she actually funded that house in Thailand or just supporting the charity?

• Heart
Fucked off to Dubai, arse toasting in the sun
No shame from our Kaz, a Love Island hun
Taken to Maldives she thinks she’s a touch of class
But is she really just a dirty brass?
I thought the same, I mean how when she’s been away the past month clubbing every night,dinners out etc every day and then preaching about COVID.

sephylily

VIP Member
Yeah he must started dating someone not long after and she was pregnant by May. Tbh I feel glad for him. He was in an awful and pretty life changing accident and then as soon as he was discharged from the hospital and it was no longer in the headlines his supposedly committed and loving girlfriend ditched him without a second look back. If he met someone who mended his broken heart and they’re now together and have started a family, although rather rushed I say fair play to him. Kaz is a greasy bollock
theo's no angel.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Anyone been watching ex on the beach? Kaz has come off horrible all the way through and up herself... She’s told everyone she doesn’t think of Theo in that way and tried to give the impression he’s in love with her and she doesn’t think of him like that. This KC girl has asked her about her feelings for him and Kaz told her directly she has no interest in Theo but he’s a great guy and he can ‘crack on’.. then soon as Kaz finds out Theo and KC have kissed she’s trying to get everyone to turn on her saying she’s sly 😂😂 the girl asked her straight up before anything happened wtf .. Kaz is apparently hurt 🤣 fuck off Kaz

• Wow