Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raspberry77

Why am I seeing this cokehead on yet another TV programme full of Z-listers (The Challenge hosted by Mark Wright). How has she not been cancelled?

Reactions: 10

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She had to go back to make money 💰 🍆😂

How dumb is she? You dont have to answer that as we all know. If I was caught snorting a class A in a super strict place, I wouldn't risk going back there ever again for the rest of my life. It's bonkers her so called source is making it out like UAE are being bad to her.

• Haha

latranla

Wonder what she will do for work after this scandal , no major brand will won’t to work with her after , not that she was even a major success to date since love island …assume the person who filmed her has been given money for exposing her to the press . Even Z listers really need to be careful of their circle

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Sounds like she’s recently sorted her life out and doing charity work etc, and now her past behaviour has caught up with her 🤷‍♀️
The video was filmed just before she went to Thailand the first time to raise money for the kids. It was all during the pandemic when she was swanning around for 'work' despite the lockdowns. Now she lives in Manchester where there is a big drugged up party scene.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
When she was pictured and got home I thought she got away easy. There is no way I would risk flying back there if I had done something so stupid. HOW!, did she not expect that 😳. she has to be absolutely unbelievably thick.

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Not being funny but this old broad and her mates used to be given tables and bottles and clubs round Mayfair, Chelsea and Soho for free and we never shagged anyone! Maybe things have changed since those days though- I’m talking the 00s and 10s.
But we weren't flaunting fancy holidays 24/7, no job and penthouse apartments- those are definitely paid for by old pervy fat pigs.

briannaroseee

wow I used to think josh and Kaz were such a good-looking couple, both as a couple and as individuals, but ever since they broke us she's just gotten so unappealing? not even talking about looks anymore, just this overall behaviour of im better than everyone and this Dubai porta potty lifestyle made her really unlikeable for me

doawheelie

Chatty Member
But it’s not really a “mistake” tho it’s a normal every day thing for them and they should know full well not to do things like that in such strict countries
Aye but it was obviously a mistake on her behalf trusting the company she kept!
It just doesn’t sit well with me like imagine she was in a bad place & this pushed her over the edge 🥴
I just think it was disgustingly horrible of whoever videod it & got it published

Idonthaveaclue

Chatty Member
The person who videod it & was adamant on getting it published is disgusting imagine being that vindictive to purposely try to sabotage someone like that ,
Yeah she shouldn’t have done it there but we all make mistakes and I’m sure she did not wake up the other day and expect to see a video of herself doing a line of coke a year ago!
But it’s not really a “mistake” tho it’s a normal every day thing for them and they should know full well not to do things like that in such strict countries

Reactions: 9

kaaa2

VIP Member
I’m sure I saw that, Lyndsey Lohan is the chief yacht girl too…… she’s been at it for years I gather.
But of course she’s financed as a side piece to an Arab sheik, they all are. They have the on the surface wife, do what they need to do to survive, and then bang the crap out of a load of bikini clad idiots in the bars Muslim women don’t go to, and pay them to keep quiet. But people would have more respect for these women if they said how they are financed then pretending an oh polly dress once a month pays for the flat and the Range Rover….. 🙄 well, not more respect,’but more understanding that they are too doing what they need to be pseudo famous.
The whole influencer scene is another Harvey Weinstein in about 20 years.
Couldn’t agree more. Some of the things I know are wild. But to these girls it’s so ‘normal’ now. Makes me worried for my kids

• Wow

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
So she’s finally resurfaced. I’m very surprised she hasn’t put out some sob story or denial ‘I was sneezing over some icing sugar’.

• Haha