Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilithdal

I knew Kaz before love island, she was a MUA and already worked with brands as the MUA on some shoots. She always seemed nice and I’ve even purchased some of her bands. However, I have realised the fame has gone to her head a bit and the constant travelling without quarantine is irresponsible. I’ve always been curious about her relationships. It seems after she split with both Josh and Theo they sort of made sly jokes about her on IG?

Reactions: 11

briannaroseee

I’m convinced she’s had a mini tuck / work done on her stomach because if you notice she always use to wear her belly button piercing and now all of a sudden she’s got more of a flat / carved tummy (exactly how tummies look after mini tuck / lipo) and does not wear the belly ring (I think due to infection or because they have repositioned her belly button). Lockdown was the perfect excuse for her to get the work done and recover without being found out - I think she more than likely went to nassabplasticsurgery coz he’s local to her and always seems to like her pics 🕵️‍♀️
when you get surgery, regardless of what surgery it is, they typically tell you to remove all jewelry, if you are wearing any. if shes actually had surgery done on her stomach, the belly ring would be the first piercing to go haha

I didn't mind her on LI but this post seemed really mean.
what sort of grammar is this

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
How dumb is she? You dont have to answer that as we all know. If I was caught snorting a class A in a super strict place, I wouldn't risk going back there ever again for the rest of my life. It's bonkers her so called source is making it out like UAE are being bad to her.
It’s incredibly stupid. Why on earth change planes there, it’s well-known you can be picked up at the airport?! It’s not even like she HAD to go there for some well-paid “work” and took a risk. It was a stopover, no need for it.

If I’m being generous, Kaz might have assumed a video like that wasn’t actionable the way it isn’t here, perhaps she’s seen it before — sometimes people ask why X celeb isn’t arrested after this type of video comes to light as it does with celebs in the U.K. every so often. The reason is that any decent lawyer will immediately say their client decided to snort some sherbet or similar for a laugh, and the video was a joke. You might think that sounds ridiculous, but the cops can’t prove that it wasn’t just sugar or whatever going up the nose (or pretending to be snorted), even if that sounds super dumb to do.

Absent actual concrete evidence of possession, as in the cops come and physically find drugs on you, you can’t get a conviction here with just this type of video — even though any sensible person knows what is happening.

Now probably Kaz doesn’t know any of that and is just being thick now that I think about it again…

Clearly in Dubai the standard to get a drugs conviction is lower than it is here. They don’t mess around, put it that way. Surely any sensible person knows that part at least. Well, I did say “sensible.”

kaaa2

VIP Member
If it’s all true, they don’t Mess about in Dubai. I wonder how long she’d be Locked up for. It’s said to be hell on earth, 20 people to a cell, crowded, dirty, not the Dubai everyone imagines

• Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
Spot on . She says at beginning she takes accountability and responsibility for things she does then blames the people she was bothering with and her ex for filming it to try and ‘ruin her life’ 🙄🤔😂 .. she also tried to make up some bullshit about not loving herself at that point of her life . Fuck off hun 🤣
" I was in a different place then" it was less than 3 years ago hardly a lifetime ago. Its so much drivel 😖😖😖

• Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
Her younger brother goes to Oxford Uni, I get that siblings can be extremely different but can you imagine what her parents would think if she actually does 'work' in Dubai?!
personally, i just don't believe it?! like the thai parents i know are strict af and kaz has got some good deals. she had a partnership with asda, people do buy her kazbands, she's had loads of kiss products things and she had kaz x fit with boohoo. idk i just think she has the money to be going on holidays and i'm pretty sure she's getting sponsored by travel agents/resorts to go stay on holiday.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Spot on . She says at beginning she takes accountability and responsibility for things she does then blames the people she was bothering with and her ex for filming it to try and ‘ruin her life’ 🙄🤔😂 .. she also tried to make up some bullshit about not loving herself at that point of her life . Fuck off hun 🤣
Yeah she tried to blame a whole group of people and didn't take accountability at all because she churned out excuses.

She could have just said back in 2020 that video is me taking cocaine, I have only myself to blame, it's a dangerous drug that nobody should ever take, it won't happen again and I plan to help a drug awareness charity.

If she had said something on those lines then three years later it would have long been yesterday's news.

Reactions: 10

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Kaz — who boasts 1.2 million Instagram followers — was “working” in the United Arab Emirates city.”
I like how they said “working😂😂😂 dunno if I’d call what she does your typical 9-5 👀👀👀🧐🧐🧐 💩

Emmajay

Why am I seeing this cokehead on yet another TV programme full of Z-listers (The Challenge hosted by Mark Wright). How has she not been cancelled?
Most people in this industry do drugs so it’s not anything shocking to them

hayter110

Never post at all, but Kaz just seems like the type that would be absolutely vile to you in you had the misfortune to meet in real life.