Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I think she’s involved in the Porta Potty stuff she hangs around those who are known to be into that. Also that Elle Brown.. both of them influencers and can barely afford rent in London but are on these luxury trips to Dubai etc every five minutes? It doesn’t add up
Who are the ones known to do it? I fell into a 'what happened to ex love islanders' rabbit hole and this comes up a lot.

Reactions: 1

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
I didn’t know she had. Haven’t a clue. She’s never tagged him before. How random.
Didn’t he say that he will support charitable causes with the money raised for treatment of his late little daughter. Perhaps he donated money to Kaz’ cause?

Jennytea

VIP Member
Listing to podcast saving grace with kaz on
I listened to her on there. If people didn’t know how stuck up she actually is she would’ve come across as likeable but I found her steering away from the issue at hand and making it about being in a bad relationship and blaming the guy who apparently shared the video 😅 I also found it cringy at the end where she had forgot to say something on the episode and sent a voice note to grace which she played 🙄 it just made everything seem rehearsed then and too prepared and she had forgot to tick something off the list for her narrative.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
She didn't make a mistake mate.......she's just mad she got caught! :LOL:
Not a mistake in what she did, but I mean doing it so openly, which is very sloppy and naive behaviour.
But as I said in my other posts, her taking drugs is obviously the real her, and not the healthy lifestyle she portrays on IG.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I'm interested to know exactly which sponsors from her (if any), it would be surprising if they also just carry on as if nothing happened.

Magmay

She raised thousands on go fund me to help them build the gym. Her mum also raised a grand by cutting her hair off and donating it to a wigs for kids charity.
Ignoring her social activities, I think she has put her influencer status to really good use.
Why did she tag Ashley cain

Spider12

VIP Member
Wonder if it annoys Kaz that Josh’s new gf is really fit 😂 she strikes me as the type that would be!

coriander

VIP Member
She is vile. My friend saw her in a local nail shop and she was asked by the staff if they could tag her but she said only if she could have a discount! Plus this was just after she got back from Marbella so not following the rules, she was getting her nails done for her trip to the Maldives a few days after.
What a grabby little shit :ROFLMAO:

Graceeliza

I’m so confused, all her social media says she’s in Thailand still but she’s here in Bali? Did I miss something??