Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Didn’t he say that he will support charitable causes with the money raised for treatment of his late little daughter. Perhaps he donated money to Kaz’ cause?
He hasn’t even put the GFM funds into the Azaylia Foundation so so it’s very very unlikely he has supported this

Reactions: 6

moreblushpls

i'm talking about ellie, just look at pics of her from love island and now.. somethng about the way she photoshops her midsection is off-putting

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Not a mistake in what she did, but I mean doing it so openly, which is very sloppy and naive behaviour.
But as I said in my other posts, her taking drugs is obviously the real her, and not the healthy lifestyle she portrays on IG.
Well it was a mistake because you shouldn't be taking a class A drug :unsure: which obviously she doesn't care about.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Yeah its how to deal with a scandal 101; don't draw attention to it.

However as it was so public and in the news then I'm taking that a lot of brands in the future wont use her?? :devilish:
Yeah, she took a risk by not responding to it. Because that could have made her look bad for ignoring it, but actually it seems to be working okay for her.

I'm sure a lot of brands won't use her, but maybe she's focusing on the ones that will. She's not focusing on the bad, just moving on. I'm happy for her tbh, because we all make mistakes.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Got to say I have a lot a respect for her doing what she’s doing. Finally someone using their platform for the good of others

Spider12

VIP Member
I have never been overly keen on Kaz, I thought she gave off bitch vibes on Love Island. Wasn’t there something in the press about her having a go at someone for flirting with Theo? She sounded like abit of a psycho

Found it!

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Maybe she won't address it publicly and just go on as normal? Sometimes bot responding and letting things die down works, bug I'm not sure I this situation. Or maybe she'll respond later. But I doubt it because she would have responded first before posting as normal. Who knows! We'll see..

Maria44

I’m convinced she’s had a mini tuck / work done on her stomach because if you notice she always use to wear her belly button piercing and now all of a sudden she’s got more of a flat / carved tummy (exactly how tummies look after mini tuck / lipo) and does not wear the belly ring (I think due to infection or because they have repositioned her belly button). Lockdown was the perfect excuse for her to get the work done and recover without being found out - I think she more than likely went to nassabplasticsurgery coz he’s local to her and always seems to like her pics 🕵️‍♀️
I think she may have had lipo for sure, she had her boobs done with nassabplasticsurgery I think as well

Elles20

VIP Member
I think she modeled for one of the supermarket clothing brands (maybe George?), but this was years ago and I can't think of anything else...
Most likely she makes all her money from rich men in Dubai so that's her income gone!

Reactions: 5

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
These werent ladies free nights at Envy or Pryzm.
We were given our own table with bottle ££££ top shelf vodka, vintage champagne bottle service, sparklers, VIP etc by promoters of top clubs in London. But after we would go home to our normal lives which weren’t really fancy or rich like these girls today flaunt.
We were (real) models, dancers and actresses it was common in those days of you were hot everything was free. Same in Ibiza and Marbella.

Fancy clubs always get hot young girls/models in as they attract the VERY rich guys who in turn spend a fortune.
Its worth or for a couple of mags of champagne and bottles of 1842 now or XXL bottles Goose as it was in the old days!

Whether you sleep with them after the club however is a different matter…

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Who are the ones known to do it? I fell into a 'what happened to ex love islanders' rabbit hole and this comes up a lot.
The only ones I’m pretty certain on are Alexandra Cane and Anna (and Mandy) Vakili. Laura Anderson was rumoured to be one pre-LI too.

MsOrange15

Considering kaz has been travelling all over the place, now in dubai, rarely wears a mask. This message she posted about the covid.... maybe she should take it more serious herself, since it now effecting a 'close friend'!
I just heard about this porta potty thing recently from my bf and at first I didn't believe him but reading this it all makes sense!

Also her grammar is terrible in that post...
*affected
*you're