Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theo's no angel.

Reactions: 8

I think kaz was a very supportive girlfriend to theo, especially during his injury.
Didnt theo cheat on her, so he certainly no angel!!

Reactions: 7
Agree Theo comes across like a “I’ll do what I want whenever I want” kind of man-child and I don’t think he’s in a loving relationship with the mother of his child I think he got her pregnant and they aren’t together

Reactions: 12
Kaz probably missed the porta pottying life..the only thing she can commit to is being on for

Reactions: 3
I contacted Vitl and got a fairly measured response from them.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I contacted Vitl and got a fairly measured response from them.
That’s great! I also contacted them and had a similar response. I’m glad they’re actually making an effort to be better and listening to their customers. More than I can say about some brands (e.g. Missguided working with Zara McDermott while she was on a secret trip to the Maldives during lockdown)

Reactions: 9
wow I used to think josh and Kaz were such a good-looking couple, both as a couple and as individuals, but ever since they broke us she's just gotten so unappealing? not even talking about looks anymore, just this overall behaviour of im better than everyone and this Dubai porta potty lifestyle made her really unlikeable for me

Reactions: 10
Same I really liked her in LI but she just seems like it's gone to her head now, whatever "it" is. Maybe the success of Kazbands is too much for her to handle

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused, all her social media says she’s in Thailand still but she’s here in Bali? Did I miss something??

Oooo naughty girl.

Up to 20 years in prison if caught. All for a line of coke. Yuk

Reactions: 11