Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
The best reply to the original tweet as nobody should be sticking up for Kaz who only has herself to blame. I would laugh so much if she was deported there to face the Music like she should be.

She can’t be deported there as she isn’t a UAE National, she’s British. Nor would the UK extradite her. It’s extremely silly to do class As in a place like Dubai but let’s be realistic, she’s home now, she’s just going to fade into obscurity for a few months then be back promoting shite on her IG.

Reactions: 19

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She’s a nasty piece of work! Another one who thinks everyone is jealous of her

fuck off and get a real job

Reactions: 19

Yas1994

she's awfulllll and that awful headband company is defo a front for how she really makes her money... Dubai..

Reactions: 18

Meehee69

Bet you wish you were just an ordinary girl took to Nando’s now eh ?!
Someone has it in for her for one reason or another and she is finished influencing.
Gonna have to be an in talked about no one or an old man’s right hand - choose your poison Kaz x

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Another one claiming "anxiety" after weeks of partying and porta pottying in Dubai.
These influencers have the same old blueprint
She wasn’t anxious when she was laughing at us in Amber’s stories when she was in Dubai was she?

Spider12

VIP Member
Considering kaz has been travelling all over the place, now in dubai, rarely wears a mask. This message she posted about the covid.... maybe she should take it more serious herself, since it now effecting a 'close friend'!
Is she for real?! Shes not followed one rule and is now trying to give people a lecture...She’s a disgrace!

Its_Me

VIP Member

We know nothing about? Yes we do you fool.
Why does Georgia have to involve herself in everything. Sorry she might be the nicest person on earth but she still broke laws, the evidence is there for all to see and she is now facing the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Holograms

Chatty Member
I honestly believe she thinks she’s above it all. Her attitude during the pandemic stank
Her attitude during lockdown was disgusting. Ut was during this time she was spreading her legs to the highest bidder in dubai and being a dirty coke head. It's hard to feel any sympathy for her. Your past will eventually catch up with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

gurunoway

It took her a whole 9 months to understand that we're in a pandemic with a very dangerous virus?

Is anyone home upstairs?

Reactions: 16

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wonder how much she’s gonna milk this. Thing is - she is guilty, she was taking drugs, in a country with zero tolerance. Would someone with ‘No public status’ be allowed to leave as quickly as she was?
I honestly don’t think UAE authorities would give a shit that she was a distant memory from love island

• Heart

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Yeah, she took a risk by not responding to it. Because that could have made her look bad for ignoring it, but actually it seems to be working okay for her.

I'm sure a lot of brands won't use her, but maybe she's focusing on the ones that will. She's not focusing on the bad, just moving on. I'm happy for her tbh, because we all make mistakes.

She didn't make a mistake mate.......she's just mad she got caught! :LOL:

Boobmarley

So Theo announced the birth of his baby boy a few days ago. Didn’t him and Kaz only break up in February of last year?
Yeah he must started dating someone not long after and she was pregnant by May. Tbh I feel glad for him. He was in an awful and pretty life changing accident and then as soon as he was discharged from the hospital and it was no longer in the headlines his supposedly committed and loving girlfriend ditched him without a second look back. If he met someone who mended his broken heart and they’re now together and have started a family, although rather rushed I say fair play to him. Kaz is a greasy bollock

• Heart
Reactions: 15