Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Front page news. My jail hell. Zzz

Wonder how much she’s gonna milk this. Thing is - she is guilty, she was taking drugs, in a country with zero tolerance. Would someone with ‘No public status’ be allowed to leave as quickly as she was?

Reactions: 19
Wonder how much she’s gonna milk this. Thing is - she is guilty, she was taking drugs, in a country with zero tolerance. Would someone with ‘No public status’ be allowed to leave as quickly as she was?
I honestly don’t think UAE authorities would give a tit that she was a distant memory from love island

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"Hell hole jail" 🤮🤮🤮

bleeping love islanders need to be shipped to a remote island with zero food and water for a year. Utter pond scum of society and this is what youngsters look up to.
---
Maybe one of her Arab friends bailed her out 😉
I hope she's getting tit and pissed on as we speak for zero money. Dirty chavs
---
Maybe one of her Arab friends bailed her out 😉
I hope she's getting tit and pissed on as we speak for zero money. Dirty chavs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
When she was pictured and got home I thought she got away easy. There is no way I would risk flying back there if I had done something so stupid. HOW!, did she not expect that 😳. she has to be absolutely unbelievably thick.

Reactions: 10
Why am I seeing this cokehead on yet another TV programme full of Z-listers (The Challenge hosted by Mark Wright). How has she not been cancelled?

Why am I seeing this cokehead on yet another TV programme full of Z-listers (The Challenge hosted by Mark Wright). How has she not been cancelled?
Most people in this industry do drugs so it’s not anything shocking to them

She's done a boring damage limitation post. Just bleeping own it and piss off forever.
Fed up of all these self indulgent insta huns who climb up her arse and offer her support. All cut from the same cloth

Reactions: 8
Who’s this ex she’s blaming? The time line isn’t adding up to be Theo? Who did she date for a year after him? 🤔

Reactions: 7

How to deal with the situation 2020: That is me in the recently released video doing cocaine. I wish to be open and honest with everyone and plan to get help.

How not to deal with it in 2023: Fail to mention coke, fail to take full responsibility by blaming an ex who would have nothing to film if she wasn't doing it, blame the crowd you hung out with, fail to warn followers of the dangers of what she took and make it seem like you're only saying this now because you got arrested, otherwise you would continue to ignore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

How to deal with the situation 2020: That is me in the recently released video doing cocaine. I wish to be open and honest with everyone and plan to get help.

How not to deal with it in 2023: Fail to mention coke, fail to take full responsibility by blaming an ex who would have nothing to film if she wasn't doing it, blame the crowd you hung out with, fail to warn followers of the dangers of what she took and make it seem like you're only saying this now because you got arrested, otherwise you would continue to ignore it.
Spot on . She says at beginning she takes accountability and responsibility for things she does then blames the people she was bothering with and her ex for filming it to try and ‘ruin her life’ 🙄🤔😂 .. she also tried to make up some bullshit about not loving herself at that point of her life . duck off hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Spot on . She says at beginning she takes accountability and responsibility for things she does then blames the people she was bothering with and her ex for filming it to try and ‘ruin her life’ 🙄🤔😂 .. she also tried to make up some bullshit about not loving herself at that point of her life . duck off hun 🤣
Yeah she tried to blame a whole group of people and didn't take accountability at all because she churned out excuses.

She could have just said back in 2020 that video is me taking cocaine, I have only myself to blame, it's a dangerous drug that nobody should ever take, it won't happen again and I plan to help a drug awareness charity.

If she had said something on those lines then three years later it would have long been yesterday's news.

" I was in a different place then" it was less than 3 years ago hardly a lifetime ago. Its so much drivel 😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I don’t follow love islanders, but I knew this would come when the story came out. Dressed in a modest outfit, it was ‘a different me, at a different time’ ‘I was going to do charity work, coz that’s me now (visiting an area that probably doesn’t need it, but these berks think they do)’
She’s taken no actual responsibility really, jsut drivel all done up in a nice shirt and a pretty face.
The sooner again we stop this crap with all these people, the better. They dont actually do anything once they have been on tv in a bikini, they took the piss in lockdown, when we were all working and they went away for ‘work’ having done naff all work anyway, and now when their misdemeanours come out from that time, it’s all crap and waffle so that the thick people defend them! 🙄

oh, it gets better, alll the usual nonentities are defending her, and one is saying it’s ok, coz we all do it and it’s on the people who betrayed her (yeah, the same person she mugged off for a deal in dubai who released the video is probably offering you one right now love…..) and when people say they don’t do drugs ‘well, you should!’ Why is this seen as ok? Why are people agreeing with these mugs and seeing it as ok that she limits her comments to the hand claps and blue ticks???

Reactions: 13