Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he say that he will support charitable causes with the money raised for treatment of his late little daughter. Perhaps he donated money to Kaz’ cause?
He hasn’t even put the GFM funds into the Azaylia Foundation so so it’s very very unlikely he has supported this

Reactions: 6
Got to say I have a lot a respect for her doing what she’s doing. Finally someone using their platform for the good of others

Reactions: 6
Got to say I have a lot a respect for her doing what she’s doing. Finally someone using their platform for the good of others
I am loving her stories lately. Hearing about the stories of the kids is so humbling.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it because she "hit rock bottom" and her " mental health was in the worst place it’s ever been" that her Dubai antics no longer get mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching celeb ex on the beach. Theo Campbell has gone on there as her ex and saying how being with kaz was the best relationship he has been in , how she broke his heart etc .. bare in mind they filmed this after he has had a child with someone else 😳 he’s in a relationship with the mother of his child so I’m confused 😂 how embarrassing for his baby mother . Wonder if it’ll get mentioned on here that he got someone else preg soon as they broke up

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes i
Is anyone watching celeb ex on the beach. Theo Campbell has gone on there as her ex and saying how being with kaz was the best relationship he has been in , how she broke his heart etc .. bare in mind they filmed this after he has had a child with someone else 😳 he’s in a relationship with the mother of his child so I’m confused 😂 how embarrassing for his baby mother . Wonder if it’ll get mentioned on here that he got someone else preg soon as they broke up
Yes iam so confused 😕 when was ex on the beach filmed???
He's not coming across good with his cocky ness...
Who is his babys mother ??

He seems cocky but having watched him on love island he was cocky but quite funny / straight talking / no BS … maybe I’m wrong..Kaz comes across a bit snobby / over confident / stuck up.. I wonder what he did to make her dump him… he said he was unaware but she obviously wasn’t happy and seems to really dislike him now 😂 I liked her with the charity work but the comments she made during covid while in Dubai was not a good look… also she was quite cocky in love island if I remember correctly too 🤔 she really has no time for him now even though he’s obviously still mad about her… I wanna know what went down

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He seems cocky but having watched him on love island he was cocky but quite funny / straight talking / no BS … maybe I’m wrong..Kaz comes across a bit snobby / over confident / stuck up.. I wonder what he did to make her dump him… he said he was unaware but she obviously wasn’t happy and seems to really dislike him now 😂 I liked her with the charity work but the comments she made during covid while in Dubai was not a good look… also she was quite cocky in love island if I remember correctly too 🤔 she really has no time for him now even though he’s obviously still mad about her… I wanna know what went down
Agree so much with her being cocky over confident she seems to think a lot of herself 😂 also he was cracking jokes on this show and she’s just got a face like a smacked ass 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like she thinks she’s too good for him

Anyone been watching ex on the beach? Kaz has come off horrible all the way through and up herself... She’s told everyone she doesn’t think of Theo in that way and tried to give the impression he’s in love with her and she doesn’t think of him like that. This KC girl has asked her about her feelings for him and Kaz told her directly she has no interest in Theo but he’s a great guy and he can ‘crack on’.. then soon as Kaz finds out Theo and KC have kissed she’s trying to get everyone to turn on her saying she’s sly 😂😂 the girl asked her straight up before anything happened wtf .. Kaz is apparently hurt 🤣 duck off Kaz

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What a head! A lot of people can’t afford to run their washing machine right now because of the energy rises and she’s here bragging about some super expensive machine…
She is so full of herself it’s unreal 😭 she comes off as such a pick me

Reactions: 7
I know someone who served Kaz at a pub and apparently she was just the rudest girl going. Literally demanded ice 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have no sympathy..

How dumb is she? You dont have to answer that as we all know. If I was caught snorting a class A in a super strict place, I wouldn't risk going back there ever again for the rest of my life. It's bonkers her so called source is making it out like UAE are being bad to her.

Reactions: 19
She had to go back to make money 💰 🍆😂

How dumb is she? You dont have to answer that as we all know. If I was caught snorting a class A in a super strict place, I wouldn't risk going back there ever again for the rest of my life. It's bonkers her so called source is making it out like UAE are being bad to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10