Kaz Crossley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

If she didn't go back to a strict place she got caught breaking the law in, she wouldn't have got upset, wouldn't have had to ring her mum and could have gone to Thailand. Kaz isn't a victim and three months would be a soft sentence. They will ban her for life from ever going to UAE again you would think.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
How dumb is she? You dont have to answer that as we all know. If I was caught snorting a class A in a super strict place, I wouldn't risk going back there ever again for the rest of my life. It's bonkers her so called source is making it out like UAE are being bad to her.
It’s incredibly stupid. Why on earth change planes there, it’s well-known you can be picked up at the airport?! It’s not even like she HAD to go there for some well-paid “work” and took a risk. It was a stopover, no need for it.

If I’m being generous, Kaz might have assumed a video like that wasn’t actionable the way it isn’t here, perhaps she’s seen it before — sometimes people ask why X celeb isn’t arrested after this type of video comes to light as it does with celebs in the U.K. every so often. The reason is that any decent lawyer will immediately say their client decided to snort some sherbet or similar for a laugh, and the video was a joke. You might think that sounds ridiculous, but the cops can’t prove that it wasn’t just sugar or whatever going up the nose (or pretending to be snorted), even if that sounds super dumb to do.

Absent actual concrete evidence of possession, as in the cops come and physically find drugs on you, you can’t get a conviction here with just this type of video — even though any sensible person knows what is happening.

Now probably Kaz doesn’t know any of that and is just being thick now that I think about it again…

Clearly in Dubai the standard to get a drugs conviction is lower than it is here. They don’t mess around, put it that way. Surely any sensible person knows that part at least. Well, I did say “sensible.”

Reactions: 11
If it’s all true, they don’t Mess about in Dubai. I wonder how long she’d be Locked up for. It’s said to be hell on earth, 20 people to a cell, crowded, dirty, not the Dubai everyone imagines

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wonder what she will do for work after this scandal , no major brand will won’t to work with her after , not that she was even a major success to date since love island …assume the person who filmed her has been given money for exposing her to the press . Even Z listers really need to be careful of their circle

Reactions: 10
Does she not have a lawyer who could have advised "hey, you probably do not want to fly through Dubai"

Reactions: 5
I honestly believe she thinks she’s above it all. Her attitude during the pandemic stank
Her attitude during lockdown was disgusting. Ut was during this time she was spreading her legs to the highest bidder in dubai and being a dirty coke head. It's hard to feel any sympathy for her. Your past will eventually catch up with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sounds like she’s recently sorted her life out and doing charity work etc, and now her past behaviour has caught up with her 🤷‍♀️
The video was filmed just before she went to Thailand the first time to raise money for the kids. It was all during the pandemic when she was swanning around for 'work' despite the lockdowns. Now she lives in Manchester where there is a big drugged up party scene.

Reactions: 10

We know nothing about? Yes we do you fool.
Why does Georgia have to involve herself in everything. Sorry she might be the nicest person on earth but she still broke laws, the evidence is there for all to see and she is now facing the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does Georgia have to involve herself in everything. Sorry she might be the nicest person on earth but she still broke laws, the evidence is there for all to see and she is now facing the consequences.
I can’t stand Georgia, she always seems so desperate to make herself relevant 🙄

Reactions: 13