Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatbluebikini

I am on by Vyvanse for adhd and also super unfit (working on it though) and although the meds do elevate my heart rate, I have to be PUSHING myself to get over 180 and I feel like I’m dying. For someone who claims to exercise regularly and eat somewhat healthily, this is a concern.

Reactions: 4

tin vienna

Looks like their beloved protection dog bit Teef on the hand at the end of that training story too and it gave me such joy to witness. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fuckwit 👏👏👏
I’ve worked with dogs my whole life (professionally as a handler and recreationally in breeding them for police, etc) and I can honestly say that their ‘trained’ dog is just an accident waiting to happen…

Because Teef has a small dick (and short man syndrome) he buys ‘things’ to make himself feel bigger and more important.. but a dog isn’t like a car or a watch.. it’s a living thing that feeds on the emotions of its owner - if you’re insecure and petty, the dog will act out.
All that will happen is that the dog will end up hurting someone (probably one of the children) and will then get put down when really it’s a lack of control and training by Teef and Kayla… it’s really shocking how they act…
They literally care about nothing and no one but their own precious egos…

Reactions: 4
Anyone else getting the feeling Leah has ripped off Daen’s Kitchen here? Except she’s late to the party (yet again) and cooking the same boring recipes she’s done 1000 times on Instagram. Add this one to the grave pool.
100%. I love Daen’s Kitchen and soon as I saw leah’s promo I thought of Daen straight away. Also whose kitchen is Leah filming in?

Reactions: 3

thatbluebikini

Not gonna lie my son goes 4 days a week and occasionally we try and get a casual day, so my partner and I can spend some quality time together. He works 7on7 off and I work full-time and we have literally zero family support.
As you absolutely should, but these morons and their idea of ‘work’ is laughable.

Whatsgoss

My husband does 2on2 sometimes 3on2 and I have no family support and my child goes 4 days a week. The difference for us is we have no support and also have actual jobs. They don’t do anything really. They claim to work but it’s not work at all. Maybe an hour of fluffing around or filming stupid shit
That would be rough such long swings.

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
What are the rules about dogs being off leash in QLD? I am afraid of dogs and it irritates me when people let their dogs off the leash in areas where you aren't supposed to because I become very anxious when i shouldn't have to be. I know they trust their dog but that doesn't mean that they're right so I hope that they're only allowing it off in the proper locations

ceecee12

In the car today hey Leah, hope you aren’t going out in public with your contagious illness. Shit human if you do. Stay the fuck at home!!!

She cooks the most basic AF things and thinks she has done something remarkable. Most things look unappetizing too.
A zucchini slice…really…a quick google search give you a ridiculous amount of recipes. Yours isn’t anything special Leah.
It was so flat too. Why was it so flat?