Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Surely they will rent but even that is so much per week because we all know Mitch will try to compete with Jae.
---
Now that Rachel is no longer living there can anyone share her building or suburb of her apartment? That is my holiday apartment goals 🤣

Reactions: 6

miss_behaved

How is jae in the money. How did he get there before kayla
You cannot be serious that Leah thought that the shepherds pie was ok. It was just boiled mince with vegetables. No seasonings etc and it doesn't look like she simmered it for a while with all the juices, she didn't even use anything to thicken it. Just a slop pie
That pie was disgusting. The mince wasn’t even browned before she added the onion and veg. She didn’t even bother to sauté the onion and garlic first.
---
His dad was quite rich, I believe, and then his mother invested that money into NDIS basically and started some sort of business through that making mega bucks. He’s not actually worked for any of the money he has.
The thing is he wasn’t splashing so much money until he hooked up with Kayla so I question who is funding all the extra cars and renos
---
I’m sure that there was someone who commented early on that implied that Jae’s dad may have been associated with SA bikie/biker gang? Did I imagine that ?
That’s what I read on here too.

Fangit

Chatty Member
If you go to the Insta page you can see the reno.

Seems they’ve named the project ‘WOODS’ on it and Leah was wearing a hat with the same. It must kill
Mitch that he’s not able to do something like this 😅

View attachment 2967687
How is jae in the money. How did he get there before kayla
You cannot be serious that Leah thought that the shepherds pie was ok. It was just boiled mince with vegetables. No seasonings etc and it doesn't look like she simmered it for a while with all the juices, she didn't even use anything to thicken it. Just a slop pie

Emilyemily99

But Jim was off work today; yet another case of the infectious Itsines?
At least it’s not food poisoning this time.

• Haha

ceecee12

Of course the newborn stage was the hardest for Leah, you can’t palm a newborn off to do your own thing all the time like you can with a toddler.

Morgans ex wife

What do we think about the Sopha Dopha x move with us collab ?

I personally think it’s shit

is Rachel trying to attract a younger demographic?

Fangit

Chatty Member
Jae’s dad was a well known bikie in Adelaide
Maybe that's why jae hangs around with all these meat head tough looking guys
---
That’s $135,200 a year…. I’m sorry but HOW could they afford that? Plus everything else.
Do you think they will probably rent out the place their living in now for an absorbent rental price and be one of these greedy landlords.