Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kayla’s wedding going to be in Dubai? She leaves there soon for her boot camp whatever thing

she is the type of person who would do that to claim it as a business expense

Reactions: 4
Im guessing it’s going to be in Adeleide since they don’t seem to really care about the actual occasion

Reactions: 7
A tattler mentioned if Mitch is still running, I guess he’s running to tattle to check! Ever since that was mentioned here he’s posted about his little runs! 👋 Hi Mitch! 👋

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Kayla’s wedding going to be in Dubai? She leaves there soon for her boot camp whatever thing

she is the type of person who would do that to claim it as a business expense
She would be able to claim flights, that’s about it. There’s no way she’d be able to find a loophole to claim wedding expenses. The tax office would be very strict on that.

Reactions: 5
She would be able to claim flights, that’s about it. There’s no way she’d be able to find a loophole to claim wedding expenses. The tax office would be very strict on that.
flights and accomodation etc
Providing she is working for the majority of the trip… the only thing she couldn’t would be actual direct wedding expenses like venue etc

I’ve seen it happen a handful of times people going on business trips for “special personal occassions” and it being claimed - well as much as possible

A lot flys under the radar at the ATO, although reports toASIC seem to have better standing

flights and accomodation etc
Providing she is working for the majority of the trip… the only thing she couldn’t would be actual direct wedding expenses like venue etc

I’ve seen it happen a handful of times people going on business trips for “special personal occassions” and it being claimed - well as much as possible

A lot flys under the radar at the ATO, although reports toASIC seem to have better standing
She’d be stupid enough to publicise the wedding, which means that the ATO could very well ping her for writing off accomodation if they can prove she wasn’t working between certain dates and getting married instead. She might attempt to do deals with venue, dress maker, etc in exchange for publicity like most influencers, however since last financial year, the ATO has also come down on that as well.

Reactions: 7
She’d be stupid enough to publicise the wedding, which means that the ATO could very well ping her for writing off accomodation if they can prove she wasn’t working between certain dates and getting married instead. She might attempt to do deals with venue, dress maker, etc in exchange for publicity like most influencers, however since last financial year, the ATO has also come down on that as well.
haha probably why it’s a “small” thing

they never mention the grandparents anymore except for the shoes Leah got gifted for papou

The new podcast is seriously so gross. Leah was talking about mum guilt and the pressure she feels as a mum and Mitch is literally like “huh, I don’t get it! Why do women feel this way” and Leah explained it’s because she carries more of the mental load. Mitch admits the share is “not 50/50” but repeats at least 10 times that he doesn’t understand the concept of mum guilt and the weight Leah feels as she strives to be a good mum. Okay Mitch you piece of tit. I seriously can’t believe Leah is with him and that she accepts the things he says. Yuck

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I see what he sees in her 🤑 but not the opposite. I don’t mind her (at least she appears to love her child and niece ) and with someone more supportive and intelligent I think she’d grow. But Mitchistines stifles her. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My brother in law has a new partner. They are 8 months pregnant & been together 11 months. Since being with her the following rules have come into play

- they must shower together not alone, ifhe showers alone she is convinced he is washing infidelity or similar off
- he is not to go to the gym, as her body is changing he doesn’t get to keep his in “good shape”
- he has to move out of the home he shares with his brother and relocate with her to her mums on the other side of aus
- he is being taught to cook for her because when the baby comes she is no longer expected to feed herself

if he does not adhere she is leaving and he will have to take her to court to see the child

some similar traits between relationships and it has been eye opening for me to watch from the outside as is the Leah and Mitch debacle
---
My brother in law has a new partner. They are 8 months pregnant & been together 11 months. Since being with her the following rules have come into play

- they must shower together not alone, ifhe showers alone she is convinced he is washing infidelity or similar off
- he is not to go to the gym, as her body is changing he doesn’t get to keep his in “good shape”
- he has to move out of the home he shares with his brother and relocate with her to her mums on the other side of aus
- he is being taught to cook for her because when the baby comes she is no longer expected to feed herself

if he does not adhere she is leaving and he will have to take her to court to see the child

some similar traits between relationships and it has been eye opening for me to watch from the outside as is the Leah and Mitch debacle
I should follow up by saying
I’m sure he isn’t an innocent party and I am not trying to paint her as terrible and he as perfect but would be interested in the actual dynamic of Mitch and Leah

• Wow
Reactions: 16

---

I should follow up by saying
I’m sure he isn’t an innocent party and I am not trying to paint her as terrible and he as perfect but would be interested in the actual dynamic of Mitch and Leah
This is hard to read. Your poor BIL. He should leave her, take her to court and get full custody as the mother is clearly mentally unstable

Reactions: 20
yeah it has been hard to sit and watch - however, not my circus, not my monkeys

I was just trying to open up the view that this is a relationship of people of similar ages to mitch and leah - is this the norm?

Reactions: 8

I was just trying to open up the view that this is a relationship of people of similar ages to mitch and leah - is this the norm?
Sorry, but duck this, if this is the norm, well no wonder we see so many relationship related news stories, that don't end well.

Reactions: 10

That is mortifying to read.

In the last maybe four years or so I've seen many more couples holding hands while sitting across the table from each other at a restaurant or at the pub, and they'll do it even when eating/drinking. It's like those hands are glued together for the duration of their stay. My husband and I always give each other looks and chuckle at it because we'd NEVER do that. I mean, we hold hands while walking somewhere sure, but while sitting across the table from one another? Not a chance! In one couple we saw the woman actually reach out and wiggle her fingers at her partner until he held her hand.

I wonder if that's how it starts then it snowballs in to full on co-dependence.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.