Kayla & Leah Itsines #14 Kayla read her 1st book,Leah still cant cook,Mitch got more scams in the outlook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Leah is pregnant with the whole cover up belly with writing gig they all do when they are expecting. Also the old photo from behind she did this morning also with writing covering her belly area again. I’m calling it 🙋‍♀️
I reckon she is too. Saying she’s so happy being “comfortable”. Let’s hope she doesn’t push this whole “healthy pregnancy” tit to sell some new guide or vitamins.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure Leah is pregnant with the whole cover up belly with writing gig they all do when they are expecting. Also the old photo from behind she did this morning also with writing covering her belly area again. I’m calling it 🙋‍♀️
The place she hired the outfit from is mainly for pregnant women so who knows?!! Oh and oversized women too

Reactions: 8
Shall we take shots for every time Kayla mentions that her hens party wasn’t like other hens parties because she doesn’t drink alcohol? (And because she couldn’t wait to get home to Jae 🤮😂)
---
Kayla’s lips are making her look like a clone of Llani Belle … what wasn’t at the hens btw hmmmmm

(Nor was Chontel Duncan) … and neither of them wished her a happy hens.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ha ha ha ha - I stand corrected. I’d love to think that, given that this photo was posted 18 mins after my last post about her absence, that Kayla et al are spending her hens reading tattle ( because isn’t that what all SM obsessed influencers do😂😂) but hopefully, it was just a coincidence.

IMG_2786.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t shoot me but I think Kayla looks good! She’s so skinny the clothes are hanging off nicely

Reactions: 5
Ha ha ha ha - I stand corrected. I’d love to think that, given that this photo was posted 18 mins after my last post about her absence, that Kayla et al are spending her hens reading tattle ( because isn’t that what all SM obsessed influencers do😂😂) but hopefully, it was just a coincidence.

View attachment 2564701
I find this Lani chick really unattractive

Reactions: 6
“I’m so weird because I’m so low maintenance unlike other girls and I don’t drink hehehe” duck she’s insufferable. Every part of this whole goddam story is insufferable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
“I’m so weird because I’m so low maintenance unlike other girls and I don’t drink hehehe” duck she’s insufferable. Every part of this whole goddam story is insufferable.
"I'm so weird like that"
"I don't drink"

Imagine being such a pick me girl. Why is not drinking such a personality trait? No one cares. It's like she makes it some badge of honour, holier-than-thou because she doesn't drink :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
It says so much about her personality, or lack thereof, claiming it's hard to get pumped up for things like this because she doesn't drink 🙄 outing herself for being a bland, boring bleep. It's probably hard to get pumped up because you've got no friends 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's also a bit weird to meet up with the boys. Let him have one bleeping afternoon. Although, I guess if I met my partner the way she did, paranoia would be strong, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shall we take shots for every time Kayla mentions that her hens party wasn’t like other hens parties because she doesn’t drink alcohol? (And because she couldn’t wait to get home to Jae 🤮😂)
---
Kayla’s lips are making her look like a clone of Llani Belle … what wasn’t at the hens btw hmmmmm

(Nor was Chontel Duncan) … and neither of them wished her a happy hens.
God they’re gross, they look like frankfurts about to burst from being in the microwave too long 🤢🤢

• Haha
It's also a bit weird to meet up with the boys. Let him have one bleeping afternoon. Although, I guess if I met my partner the way she did, paranoia would be strong, yeah?
Lol who calls their hen do "hens"?
Not enough friends that's why she met the "boys". Her outfit is catastrophic

Reactions: 5
It’s an Australian thing hens. I refer to it as that as does everyone I know. What I find funny is she doesn’t need to drink to have fun yet can’t get pumped for events because she doesn’t drink hahaha. Also rocking the sunnies that she never wore until this one time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Forget what she’s wearing or that she doesn’t drink. She also seems to have bought herself another pair of sunglasses. Absolutely pathetic that she’s racing to the altar to beat T&R. I did think it was sad that she didn’t do this on a weekend where A was with her father so she’d be showered with love. Instead of dumped with grandparents or a nanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I also think Leah's pregnant, does anyone remember the last period update? She usually doesn't leave one out.

If it was kaylas weekend with Arna why wasn’t she included? She would have loved it (i mean Kayla wouldn’t have because then she would have got no attention)

I actually didn’t mind Kayla’s outfit - I couldn’t wear it but she has the frame for it - surfboard but she did look good so kudos to her.
Leah looked like she was taking the piss this time and I think that’s great they looked like Greek pyjamas

was Kayla’s mum and yiayia not there?

is she getting married on Leah and mitchs anniversary?

she is defs beatingToby down the aisle for sure

Mitch not at the bucks? Do they not like each other

Pretty telling Kayla and Leah arenot good- she didn’t plan hens etc

just so much wtf

Will Arna be there for the wedding? I reckon no!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.