Kayla & Leah Itsines #13 Mitchines wants USA, Teef has a tiny peen, K is absent as ever, BARE isn't lean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Kayla quit with these story times, they are not funny or interesting it’s just her way of telling us she’s the headliner in these events over and over!

Reactions: 18
Can Kayla quit with these story times, they are not funny or interesting it’s just her way of telling us she’s the headliner in these events over and over!
Exactly!!This is the only reason.She desperately tries to stay relatable....She conveys that by posting those pretend happened stories😂😂😂😂
---
View attachment 2547990
Hmm Dubai wedding?? Or it this too obvious?
How kitsch would that be??????Oh wait,so it is the perfect place gor her wedding 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m DONE with the ‘I’m sooo famous’ pathetic excuse of a human that thinks she is so much better than everyone else! Argh she is unbelievable 🤣 unfollowed… I simply cannot stand to watch another second of her sad life.
I can not wait for the day Arna is older and realises what a horrible person she is and cuts her off, packs her tit and moves in permanently with her dad and Rachel where she can be herself, be taught kindness and how to be humble, and most importantly be loved. Until then, I’m out! Cya teeth & cya famous plastic surgery addict!

Reactions: 20
Lol this just seems so ridiculous to me, she's not even that famous 😂 her hey day is well and truly over.
American People magazine does this with anyone who's willing to pay. There were plenty of rednecks featured with under 5k follows, with their moms and aunts commenting how handsome they are, and best friends hyping up their five-youtube-views banjo brothers music collabs. Plenty of engagement and baby announcements and exclusive wedding content from them. Some American actors even spoke out they also have to pay for it, regardless if they're already popular enough. I wouldn't doubt Kayla turning to Daily Mail and maybe even influencer updates for the same thing, she's thirsty for exposure and attention. Amber already acts like she's on some influencers' payrolls as is.

Reactions: 8
How many times does Kayla want to tell us she was the headline of the event. She clearly isn't as humble as she wants us to think as you'd maybe mention it o ce for context but mot repeatedly tell us.

She has zero personality. Leah is trying her best to ride on her sister's coat tails (which is fine) but she is pretty, has warmth when she speaks, is engaging, and actually has personality. I literally can't imagine be conversations that Kayla and Jae have, they must be worse than my children's conversations.

Reactions: 13
Well then I'll add Brooks tit sneakers to my list of "don't purchase anything". Why send sneakers to someone who can clearly afford to pay.

What is she talking about? Imagine having a daughter and saying "I love boys". Imagine any normal mum saying that. She is scum honestly.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What is she talking about? Imagine having a daughter and saying "I love boys". Imagine any normal mum saying that. She is scum honestly.
Thank goodness Arna has Tobi and Rachel who show her nothing but love. Rachel put some cute stories up today with Arna, at least she has one mother figure who genuinely likes spending time with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is usually what an a mother puts when her emotional needs aren’t being met by their husband/bf/baby daddy. They become obsessed with their sons and then rely on them like they would a partner. They’re cooked in the head

Reactions: 19
We're well overdue for a new thread. Can someone with the skills and talent gift us with a new one in time for the very not so secret Greek wedding?

New Thread
Kayla loves boys, Teef loves toys. Leah has her Tree up and all Mitch cares about is being an entreeprenuer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why, with her history of back issues, would Leah do this? Cue her complaining about her back hurting ….3….2…1….
IMG_2740.png

I train hard and consider myself strong for my size but even I don’t jump that quick in weights for deadlifts.. maybe I’m the weak one but 25kg on each side is ALOT!

Reactions: 8