Kayla & Leah Itsines #13 Mitchines wants USA, Teef has a tiny peen, K is absent as ever, BARE isn't lean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MoonMellow for the thread title, I had to slightly edit to fit sorry! Original title was
Mitchines wants the US, Teef has a tiny peen,
K is absent as ever, BARE is far from Lean

Continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cannot bring myself to listen to the birth story podcast episode, can someone do a condensed version for me? What was the birth trauma? Was it that she had the reflux, etc? Or was there an issue at the actual birth that caused issues?

Reactions: 5
I cannot bring myself to listen to the birth story podcast episode, can someone do a condensed version for me? What was the birth trauma? Was it that she had the reflux, etc? Or was there an issue at the actual birth that caused issues?
I posted about it in the old thread

She said she wont discuss the actual issue, only the reflux.
---
I assumed Leah had hired a legit marketing person and was finally ontop of things when i saw the ginch crap. I though, wow, she is prepared for christmas! But no, she is doing stuff for July. The month that is 2/3rds over.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
I assumed Leah had hired a legit marketing person and was finally ontop of things when i saw the ginch crap. I though, wow, she is prepared for christmas! But no, she is doing stuff for July. The month that is 2/3rds over.
I was just thinking that, like you would surely start you Christmas in July promos at the start of July....

Reactions: 11
Mmmm, yeah that sucks that she had reflux. Trauma inducing? I guess. Low on my scale of what induces trauma but I guess due to my job and the nature of things I’ve seen happen to mothers and babies during birth, I’m probably the last person to cry to.

Reactions: 12
Mmmm, yeah that sucks that she had reflux. Trauma inducing? I guess. Low on my scale of what induces trauma but I guess due to my job and the nature of things I’ve seen happen to mothers and babies during birth, I’m probably the last person to cry to.
There is an actual issue, she is just not discussing it from what I can see. She said its GG's story to tell.

There is an actual issue, she is just not discussing it from what I can see. She said its GG's story to tell.
Which as we said on last thread - is likely a “fault”
Of Leah and Mitch - I’m going with breathing issue and lungs and perhaps not having had steroids t for babies lungs

But from memory now I think of it - she alluded to needing additional scans or something while pregnant so maybe to do with that

Reactions: 7
Of Leah and Mitch - I’m going with breathing issue and lungs and perhaps not having had steroids t for babies lungs

But from memory now I think of it - she alluded to needing additional scans or something while pregnant so maybe to do with that
And do we think it’s something she will actually grow out of or is that only about reflux?

Reactions: 3
It’s a bit more than that. Like I said I discussed it in the previous thread but I’ll do the work again. She was alone (hadn’t gotten up to walk after c sec) G choked and went a funny colour. Called the nurses 3 times as an emergency they were concerned so took her to the nursery. In the nursery her oxygen wasn’t right and kept desetting (not sure if correct term) she had to do a swallow test for the reflux and Mitch did it as she couldn’t wear the vest after c sec. g screamed the whole time and Leah was outside sobbing and then she came out and asked if she was ok and Mitch was like yeah she’s fine just cold. The reflux was bad. There was something else about her throat (they avoided that convo kept saying anyway) she went a funny colour again and the nurses all rushed around G as they were coming into the nursery and putting oxygen on G which scared her. She sat in the hall sobbing and was just scared and was prepared to walk in on that situation. Also they would go do the feeds with G at midnight then hang out then go home and come back at 4am. The nurses told them to stop doing the midnight and 4am because they weren’t getting sleep. Paed told them she will likely go home on oxygen but it’s fine it’s all stuff she will grow out of in 2-3 years

I think there is more to G’s health issue than what they’re willing to discuss. While Leah no doubt went through some tough times, I no longer believe them since I know MitchItsines willing to do anything to get an engagement. Their numbers are dropping and they know that this will peak the interest in them.

Lungs aren’t fully developed until 38-40 weeks (yes I’m sure earlier in some cases) and I think as she had a planned c-section at 38 weeks it was something to do with the lungs and she feels guilty, hence why she won’t specify exactly what the issue is.
And I’m sure I’m not the only one here….. but are we starting to see just how selfish and greedy Mitchines is…. Leah always cooking what he wants, always doing activities he chooses (holey moley golf and driving range), he’s always out golfing with his mates and going to the gym (yes Leah does this too), indulging in his real estate/development dreams. I haven’t listened to the podcasts but I agree what you’re all saying - I don’t think Mitch supports her mental health/Post birth issues and I think she would be better off as a single mother with her parents support….. yep I said it!! She’s a scatter brain no doubt but he’s out to make a quick buck so supports all those crappy business ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This podcast episode was the best of the lot, very interesting listen. Something meaningful.
I’m not sure how many episodes they could possibly do though? I feel like they have told all of the parts of them, what else is there?

I will say though, that ‘funny story’ at the start was not funny at all. I was horrified. Leah told a story of being very sick while pregnant, and needing Mitch to pull over the car while driving so she could throw up. She said her active wear leggings were too tight so she had them around her knees. While she’s throwing up in a garden/median, Mitch is in the car laughing at her… this poor pregnant woman in a completely undignified position and sick in public. All throughout the re-telling of the story, Mitch was giggling at it. I just thought… if that were my partner they would have rushed me to the emergency room and been caring & scared the whole time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This podcast episode was the best of the lot, very interesting listen. Something meaningful.
I’m not sure how many episodes they could possibly do though? I feel like they have told all of the parts of them, what else is there?

I will say though, that ‘funny story’ at the start was not funny at all. I was horrified. Leah told a story of being very sick while pregnant, and needing Mitch to pull over the car while driving so she could throw up. She said her active wear leggings were too tight so she had them around her knees. While she’s throwing up in a garden/median, Mitch is in the car laughing at her… this poor pregnant woman in a completely undignified position and sick in public. All throughout the re-telling of the story, Mitch was giggling at it. I just thought… if that were my partner they would have rushed me to the emergency room and been caring & scared the whole time.
Coming from the same man who dacked his partner for a tiktok for LOLs, yeah doesn't surprise me at all. He is a child and a prick.

I think there is more to G’s health issue than what they’re willing to discuss. While Leah no doubt went through some tough times, I no longer believe them since I know MitchItsines willing to do anything to get an engagement. Their numbers are dropping and they know that this will peak the interest in them.
I agree with this and I suspect the same. Also very convenient when something is "for Gigi to share" when they subject the public to every other detail of their mediocre lives😕

Reactions: 9
So babies with reflux - there is a common between GERD and floppy airways which is why I think she choked and I think that’s what it is as grow out of it by 2-3 and from what I know about having kids I think it’s this / airway / lung related and linked into the reflux. Floppy airway is a big deal at the time because it sounds so scary all the info but if you’re an adult about it and informed, it’s just like most other things. There are certainly more serious things out there but this is confronting - but not a reason to leave your child in SCN and galavanting around adelaide
---
Also I agree - I listened to a bit of the podcast and I can now say I see it and agree about Mitch. He seems like a see you next Tuesday if you know what I mean. Like. What a jerk. I’m all for having banter and a funny relationship with your partner but sometimes you gotta take a sec and say oh tit this isn’t actually funny like I first thought and be a bit more there - Leah is scatter brain she totally has ADHD 1000000% as someone with ADHD I see so much of myself in her. She is a people
Pleaseee too and she needs to do what Mitch says otherwise she thinks he will leave. He is totally holding her back - she did well with bare etc alone but soli and YP can bugger off - Mitch. You are useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So babies with reflux - there is a common between GERD and floppy airways which is why I think she choked and I think that’s what it is as grow out of it by 2-3 and from what I know about having kids I think it’s this / airway / lung related and linked into the reflux. Floppy airway is a big deal at the time because it sounds so scary all the info but if you’re an adult about it and informed, it’s just like most other things. There are certainly more serious things out there but this is confronting - but not a reason to leave your child in SCN and galavanting around adelaide
This was my train of thinking too. If they suspect she would grow out of it, it’s definitely a poor airway. I have no doubt Mitch didn’t register how distressed Leah was about the situation, and also that being an adult and doing some research and informing yourself and listening to medical professionals, you’d lessen the uncertainty and trauma of the situation. Instead, they were making TikToks and driving around and going on dates. I understand it’s difficult to process situations like this, especially if you’re not prepared, but you’ve had a child??? I couldn’t fathom being separated from my son like that in NICU so soon after birth, but to then willingly remove myself…. I can’t relate, sorry

Reactions: 9
I feel for Leah, obviously she just wasn’t coping however I think what she portrayed on social media during that time was just outrageous! If you’re struggling so bad with the situation that you’re not able to be there for you baby perhaps don’t be making Insta stories and TikToks like you’re out and about having the time of your life!