Kayla & Leah Itsines #13 Mitchines wants USA, Teef has a tiny peen, K is absent as ever, BARE isn't lean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the wedding is in the next few days or so. Leah buying Gigi all these dresses because they have a wedding coming up and then Itsjayla’s account asking for a cute little dog for a shoot! I’m convinced!!
Oh yes you are probably right!!!!Hence the massive face makeover....But why all the silence?And they said that the wedding will take place in Greece.Probably that was a lie like her rumbling story of hers😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Oh yes you are probably right!!!!Hence the massive face makeover....But why all the silence?And they said that the wedding will take place in Greece.Probably that was a lie like her rumbling story of hers😂😂😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually is in Greece. That way they can blame the reason why no one came (except her immediate family, dog trainer and interior designer) on “eloping”.. hiding the fact that they have no one to invite because they are major dog tit cunts whose friends all dropped them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t think Bali though as personally I don’t think Bali is classy enough for their wedding. Again this is my personal opinion nothing against who likes it.

I would think Rach and Tobi are a bit more classy and they would pick a place that reflect that and something unique like one of the french islands or Hayman Islands or even to do the wedding in a massive yacht somewhere in Europe.
It will be Spring in Europe in 6 months so that is a probability.

Reactions: 9
She must had gotten Botox in her massaters and something done to her chin as the bottom half of her face looks different/slimmer. Agreed the wedding is probably in the next few weeks!
Buccal fat removal maybe?!

Reactions: 6
Looks like chocolate is back on the cards….. he flips and flops so much!
As if chocolate manufacturers are trolling Instagram looking for the next slice of white bread wannabe influencer to blow their minds with a desperate plea for a Collab.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would say I can’t believe Kayla is actually going to marry that turnip Jae but she’s an awful human being too so match made in heaven 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He’s like the beckham son who has a new career every so often
Don't give him ideas otherwise he's gonna come out with a photography book next. These things look just like what he'd capture and caption.

I'm not editing savvy outside of cropping pics, is someone able to paste Mitchines head on BB's here? I feel it'd be of use when he picks up this hobby next.

Attachments

• Haha
She must had gotten Botox in her massaters and something done to her chin as the bottom half of her face looks different/slimmer. Agreed the wedding is probably in the next few weeks!
She got her hair done today too. Definitely something in the works!!

So what I read is that Sweat has been build on the talent of other skilled trainers, and they are now , actually have abandoned the sinking ship, and making a go on their own, as they should. BBG was always built on the dream of getting Kayla's skinny frame. Looking at her now in her 30s, it's obvious she's not fit at all, just genetics.
Fancy someone who’s never had a weight issue in their life, advising other women on how to lose weight 🙄
She has zero muscle definition and is clearly naturally thin and has been all her life! Last person I’d want to take advice from. No lived experience with weight issues.
---
Hahaha suck tit Kayla. She not only lost against cass but she has to pay her legal fees. Now taking it to high court. It’ll be hilarious if she looses this next one and has to pay even more legal fees. Your time has been Kayla. Enjoy your money you have and stop being a money hungry witch. The ugly square child shape body ain’t what people want:
Thank you!!! I can’t stand her square shape! #spongebobsquarepants

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Leah has a stylist appointment for a wedding coming up.....Ok say it already.Its Kayla's wedding.Otherwise why all the fuss about what to wear?We know Leah and how she dresses to weddings....At this point I am convinced that both sisters are dropping hints just to keep their followers engaged and intrigued about when the wedding will be ....Awful people😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
I’d say it’s being kept quiet as Kayla has sold it to a news media magazine thing for the exclusive sk it has to be kept hush hush until it happens so they get their exclusive and Kayla gets her $$$$

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’d say it’s being kept quiet as Kayla has sold it to a news media magazine thing for the exclusive sk it has to be kept hush hush until it happens so they get their exclusive and Kayla gets her $$$$
Lol this just seems so ridiculous to me, she's not even that famous 😂 her hey day is well and truly over.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Leah has a stylist appointment for a wedding coming up.....Ok say it already.Its Kayla's wedding.Otherwise why all the fuss about what to wear?We know Leah and how she dresses to weddings....At this point I am convinced that both sisters are dropping hints just to keep their followers engaged and intrigued about when the wedding will be ....Awful people😡😡😡
Definitely has to be Kayla's wedding, gotta get their before Tobi and Rachel do. Betting on a tight fitting white thing with sports bra , shorts and sheer, completely sheer.sort of skirt thing, really short. She'll look ridiculously for attention to her short square torso and lack of and box shaped waist. Not being mean, this is all cause of her stupid exercises. She had a great figure before she got obsessed with her abs.

Reactions: 13
Definitely has to be Kayla's wedding, gotta get their before Tobi and Rachel do. Betting on a tight fitting white thing with sports bra , shorts and sheer, completely sheer.sort of skirt thing, really short. She'll look ridiculously for attention to her short square torso and lack of and box shaped waist. Not being mean, this is all cause of her stupid exercises. She had a great figure before she got obsessed with her abs.
What did Leah say, there's a hens party this weekend, Kayla's. Look at Leah, being all vague about the weddings she's attending. No wonder she is all self conscious about her figure, if she is always compared to Kayla, the boobs excuse is just an excuse to hide the truth , her weight concerns.

Reactions: 7