Kayla & Leah Itsines #10 Welcome Baby Teef, just in time for the first ep of flipping houses with the Bee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine wanting to move to a country where your child could be gunned down while trying to get an education
And where some parts of that country wouldn’t let your daughter make decisions regarding her own body..
i think they’re very much of the opinion that ‘bad things don’t happen to respectable white people like them’…
He is SO SO STUPID. They are so clueless as to what goes on in the US. He thinks it’s just prancing around Central Park all day? They are passing a bill in Florida which bans girls from talking about their periods in school!!! What the actual duck. Women are being literally silenced by white men. Drag shows have been banned in multiple states “to protect the children” yet there is zero gun regulation. Firearms is the number one cause of death in US children.

My god, if he knew the realities of living there . I almost hope he does move there just so he can see what a big mistake it would be . I will never ever understand why people glamorize it so much. I’m in Canada, 2 hr drive from the US border and I won’t even go there . The best thing about going to America is getting back into Canada lol it’s like a sigh of relief 😂

Rant done. I’m passionate about this lol

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He is SO SO STUPID. They are so clueless as to what goes on in the US. He thinks it’s just prancing around Central Park all day? They are passing a bill in Florida which bans girls from talking about their periods in school!!! What the actual duck. Women are being literally silenced by white men. Drag shows have been banned in multiple states “to protect the children” yet there is zero gun regulation. Firearms is the number one cause of death in US children.

My god, if he knew the realities of living there . I almost hope he does move there just so he can see what a big mistake it would be . I will never ever understand why people glamorize it so much. I’m in Canada, 2 hr drive from the US border and I won’t even go there . The best thing about going to America is getting back into Canada lol it’s like a sigh of relief 😂

Rant done. I’m passionate about this lol
Why do we think they want to move to the US, other than they are morons. They haven't been there, or have they, has Leah travelled anywhere outside Australia, and Bali doesn't count, so full of Aussies

Reactions: 6
Why do we think they want to move to the US, other than they are morons. They haven't been there, or have they, has Leah travelled anywhere outside Australia, and Bali doesn't count, so full of Aussies
I think they went on holiday there and they keep calling it their “second home” 😂😂 and that Mitch wants to live there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine wanting to move to a country where your child could be gunned down while trying to get an education
And where some parts of that country wouldn’t let your daughter make decisions regarding her own body..
i think they’re very much of the opinion that ‘bad things don’t happen to respectable white people like them’…
Not including the fact that your hypochondriac wife will go broke when she has to go to hospital for all her unnecessary checkups 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think they went on holiday there and they keep calling it their “second home” 😂😂 and that Mitch wants to live there
I actually have family in America and visiting them really does feel like going to a second home…. I hate it when people travel to some popular tourist destination and think they know what America is like. Like Kayla going to LA, she went to the best and most expensive parts and totally missed the actual reality of LA. Then goes to visit her friend and hated the taste of actual America.
---
Not including the fact that your hypochondriac wife will go broke when she has to go to hospital for all her unnecessary checkups 😂
I love visiting family in America but their whole system is just totally fucked. The health system is horrendous and their general policies are just a mess. The elective c section and hospital stay for G would have cost soooo much if that was in the states.

Reactions: 10
Best thing I've read today, as she is heading down this path again, too funny.

Reactions: 8
I thought Leah said she would never want to live anywhere other than Adelaide or was that Kayla.

Jae has posted a story of him riding in the middle of the road on his motorbike with that horrible guard dog on a lead running beside him. What an absolute fool

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought Leah said she would never want to live anywhere other than Adelaide or was that Kayla.

Jae has posted a story of him riding in the middle of the road on his motorbike with that horrible guard dog on a lead running beside him. What an absolute fool
They both said it at the start and then when Leah got with Mitch she said she wont move unless A no longer lives there. So maybe A is moving 😂

H
Can we all appreciate R's Yiros recipe post 😂 I remember when all Leah posted were their special Yiro recipes and how tis their 'go-to' meals. Havent seen much of that lately
Haven’t heard or seen the taziki made in ages either!!!
---
I
They both said it at the start and then when Leah got with Mitch she said she wont move unless A no longer lives there. So maybe A is moving 😂
I saw rach posted the goal was to go back to the Gold Coast
That she moved to Adelaide because Tobi has Arna but goal is to move to g/c so I wonder…. Are they all heading up there. Would make sense

H

Haven’t heard or seen the taziki made in ages either!!!
---
I

I saw rach posted the goal was to go back to the Gold Coast
That she moved to Adelaide because Tobi has Arna but goal is to move to g/c so I wonder…. Are they all heading up there. Would make sense
Oh that would make sense moving to Qld as they were there a lot late last year. Although Kayla has just redone her whole house in Adelaide, but don't think she needs to sell it to fund the purchase of a new place in Qld .

Reactions: 5
Feel like it would have been a waste of time Rachel moving if they were all heading that way, surely she’d have just stayed where she was

Reactions: 5
I doubt they’re moving to QLD. Leah was in a new house a few weeks ago getting carpets cleaned.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.