Kayla & Leah Itsines #10 Welcome Baby Teef, just in time for the first ep of flipping houses with the Bee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread credit to @snarky mcsnark face 👏🏼, had to reduce it a little due to word limits.

Leah and Mitch are pretending they don't have beige house on the market and are still flogging their overpriced maltodextrin hot chocolate power, while Kayla is back to old habits with filters and Bo Bo.

Snark away rattlers.

Edit: the f got cut off 😆. It's going to annoy me forever

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so I think selling the house coz of financial issues and of course they won’t disclose that pre house selling as people would low ball offers

Makes sense

Reactions: 15
Ok so I think selling the house coz of financial issues and of course they won’t disclose that pre house selling as people would low ball offers

Makes sense
And they clearly think if they try to sell the house for way more than it's worth it will fix their money problems. Except no one will pay that much because it's not worth that much

Reactions: 11
And they clearly think if they try to sell the house for way more than it's worth it will fix their money problems. Except no one will pay that much because it's not worth that much
Yep! And if they go into “flipping” they better be careful because the tax man could catch up with them too and maybe go back to all the beginning

Reactions: 10
Do these 2 actually not have any grasp on what is an appropriate amount of food for 2 people?
That is phenomenal, especially considering they are never ever seen eating leftovers. So they either eat the lot (and looking at them that’s the most likely answer) or they are very wasteful.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Mitch and Leah eating their way out of their house and home. Overweight, overnight, Yes Please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely nothing says romance like cheap satin, fake roses and scattered plastic leaves, plus mini-whisks…yes please, indeed.
It's so cringey to me that they legitatmely believe they're going to "work" and hustling hard to create Grade 3 art project level of work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shooting a Valentines Day campaign on 3rd of Feb? Is that late for marketing type stuff or is it about right. Seems pretty late to me, but I’m also not in marketing. Knowing these two idiots they probably just dreamt it up last night so Leah threw some satin and fake flowers on the floor and thought “genius.”

Reactions: 13
Shooting a Valentines Day campaign on 3rd of Feb? Is that late for marketing type stuff or is it about right. Seems pretty late to me, but I’m also not in marketing. Knowing these two idiots they probably just dreamt it up last night so Leah threw some satin and fake flowers on the floor and thought “genius.”
as someone who works in advertising and marketing these two make me laugh with their amateur hour bullshit constantly!
they should have thought about Valentine’s Day - and possibly a VDay exclusive offer months ago, and should be working on Easter now.
it’s not hard, get a calendar, see what’s coming up in the next few months - you don’t need a degree for this stuff, you just need half a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely nothing says romance like cheap satin, fake roses and scattered plastic leaves, plus mini-whisks…yes please, indeed.
I’m imagining actually gifting that to my partner for Valentine’s Day…nothing screams sexy time like a tub of 💩 that sends you to sleep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
as someone who works in advertising and marketing these two make me laugh with their amateur hour bullshit constantly!
they should have thought about Valentine’s Day - and possibly a VDay exclusive offer months ago, and should be working on Easter now.
it’s not hard, get a calendar, see what’s coming up in the next few months - you don’t need a degree for this stuff, you just need half a brain
I was thinking of that when she was doing the Xmas promo 2 weeks before Christmas! They wouldn’t even make it to the delivery cutoff!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck is this suppose to be? Omg, Dumb and Dumber just keep bringing the content.
Question time over on Leah's page. I have so many questions but dont want to get blocked!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.