Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t have posted that video tbh, Kay should be telling her it’s not ok to swear instead of encouraging her and laughing

This came up on my fyp. Imagine having your kid do this and then posting it 😭
I saw the original video the other day of her doing the ridiculous trend of telling kids when you leave the room they can say whatever swear words they like for one time only 🤦‍♀️

I’m not a perfect parent and mine have picked up swearing, that’s normal, but why’s she proper buzzing over it 🥴 she needs to get a fuckin job instead of makin her money posting her kids every move

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wish I could say I'm shocked by what came out of Tina's mouth.But with a mum like hers,sadly I'm not 🫤

Reactions: 2
Is her posts about mason or her childrens dad? Because she did a new tiktok about regretting choosing him as her bd and that he doesnt loce them endlessly??

these status are about her current on/off boyfriend Mason who we suspect gave her the weird bruises she had a while ago.

Reactions: 1

This came up on my fyp. Imagine having your kid do this and then posting it 😭
This video on my FYP is actually what brought me to this thread. I've seen Kay and her sisters videos on and off on tiktok and never really understood the 'hype'. The video of her kid swearing is disgusting. Who finds that funny? All well and good until she goes to school and says it to her teacher. After reading the thread from the start i'm shocked at how immature she is to be honest, as a woman with 2 children. The aggressive Instagram stories and constant breaking up with her boyfriend. Very embarrassing

Reactions: 8
So predictable when her and Fido the dog are fighting. Black screen with a sad quote, black and white photo of her and girls saying something along the lines of “just us now”
It makes me giggle because these posts are the stereotypical sort of middle aged hun type Facebook posts. Your auntie who’s not tech friendly kind of vibes 😅 but Kay’s really young so why does she have this energy

Her backup account came up on my fyp and she was filming and she was sat locked in his car, he pushed the phone aggressively and the video cut off. He gives off such a bad vibes,do you know when you see stuff and you just feel something bad might happen, that’s how I feel when I see him on her videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I was shocked when she said she's always wanted 2 kids but mason wants 2 of his own so she might have 4... like she's only 20 isn't she???? more kids should be the last thing on her mind!!!

Reactions: 2
I was shocked when she said she's always wanted 2 kids but mason wants 2 of his own so she might have 4... like she's only 20 isn't she???? more kids should be the last thing on her mind!!!

They're paid for by the taxpayer, it's not like she works or has a real job to fit them around lol. Typical chavvy benefit scrounger type she is

Reactions: 4
They're paid for by the taxpayer, it's not like she works or has a real job to fit them around lol. Typical chavvy benefit scrounger type she is
If she had more kids she wouldn’t get a penny for them and I don’t see Mason paying for them when they’re on and off so much, she’d be fucked