Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but like how does one even get bruises like that? It’s absolutely crazy to me she puts up with this

IMG_8007.jpeg

---
To be fair, the bar is low……

IMG_8006.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
She said the bruises were lovebites at the time but there’s one on her cheek too it’s bleeping disgusting. Even if it is just rough sex it screams to me he’s done it deliberately knowing she’s going on holiday… and her as a mother (especially to two little girls) it’s embarrassing and skanky as duck that she would leave the house with those bruises on her body. She’s a proper woman imo.

Reactions: 13
Call me vanilla but if sex with your long term partner makes you look like a domestic violence and gang 🍇 victim, then there's no love involved in it. How can you do this to someone you care about? ESPECIALLY when you have two small daughters, what kind of example are you showing them?

Reactions: 15
but like how does one even get bruises like that? It’s absolutely crazy to me she puts up with this

View attachment 2867782
---
To be fair, the bar is low……

View attachment 2867788
I still can't get over the state of all that! If its what she says it is, love bites, how would you not question what the duck is happening if during passionate sex your bloke starts sucking duck out your face 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 surely that would just kill the mood. Imagine getting it on with a bloke who bypasses your 🍈🍈 and 🐱 to suck your face and entire neck from top to bottom the whole time 🤣🤣 just lay dead straight waiting for him to finish sucking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never gonna forget him calling her legs gross / fat / disgusting etc that time. She really is stuck in an abusive relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Never gonna forget him calling her legs gross / fat / disgusting etc that time. She really is stuck in an abusive relationship
I think she’s a really pretty girl with a lovely figure, she’s gone through cancer and carrying 2 baby’s and to be so disgusting about someone you ‘love’ is below the belt, as much as she’s a exploiter and probably a bit of a crank herself she definitely deserves better

Reactions: 11
Did she also call him names? And didn’t she also target a 15 year old lass online? They both sound like absolute toxic pieces of tit. If it weren’t for the kids I’d probably say she deserves him and vice versa. Then they won’t blight the lives of other people.

Reactions: 4
Her boyfriend SCREAMS drug dealer
He screams a wannabe to me.
You know the kind who think they are hard because they walk holding their sweaty dicks round the street, whilst wearing a bally even though they haven't spent a single day in jail. You know the kind that purposely hang around schools at finishing times to get the teenage girls attention and try scare the lads 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15