Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really making me cringe
The Bruno Mars song about mason…. 😩😩😩😩 everyone knows it ain’t real tho KAY

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I was about to make a thread about her! I’m glad other people feel similarly to me. My opinion is basically I found her tiktok cute at first, but the way she shoves the camera in Tina’s face, makes her do unboxing an etc. basically treats her like a money making influencer, is incredibly weird to me. She hasn’t got any personality so she uses her toddler to make money for her. It shouldn’t be allowed. She may argue ‘Tina wants to do these videos’ but Tina is a baby…. She doesn’t know what she wants. It’s just odd and exploitative to me. Family vlog channel vibes…. I unfollowed her months ago. And after clicking ‘not interested’ enough times, she stopped coming up on my fyp.

Reactions: 11
Omg I was about to make a thread about her! I’m glad other people feel similarly to me. My opinion is basically I found her tiktok cute at first, but the way she shoves the camera in Tina’s face, makes her do unboxing an etc. basically treats her like a money making influencer, is incredibly weird to me. She hasn’t got any personality so she uses her toddler to make money for her. It shouldn’t be allowed. She may argue ‘Tina wants to do these videos’ but Tina is a baby…. She doesn’t know what she wants. It’s just odd and exploitative to me. Family vlog channel vibes…. I unfollowed her months ago. And after clicking ‘not interested’ enough times, she stopped coming up on my fyp.
Totally agree, it was actually my teenager who showed me the "boys a liar" video and I thought it was funny and cute, loved the wee ones personality but I can't stand these parent that use their kids for tiktok content, freebies and views. Does it not freak her out as a parent that strangers are saving videos of her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What grates on me more is using Tina and Klay for content and then bragging about herself
With her OOTD videos and trying to be a billy big bollocks influencer.

Reactions: 5
Oh he looks evil… I haven’t watched any of her videos for a while so no clue what’s going on but I was just thinking about her kids, they are gonna grow up very materialistic I think… all I ever see them do is open parcels that have sent to them, or showing a haul of what she’s bought. I’ve seen some of her sisters videos aswell and the showing people what they have bought is laughable, who cares if you bought a bottle of Fanta and a packet of crisps 😂
And don’t get me started on the outfit of the day… do people really care what they are wearing? Lol

Reactions: 8
Yeaaaaah I don’t think any girls are messaging him, no matter what he says to you to piss you off Kay.

Reactions: 11
why do girls on tiktok assume everyone wants their unemployed roadman boyfriends 😂 like you keep him kay, im sure he's lovely.......

• Haha
Reactions: 19