Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE THAT
I hate when these creators accuse people who raise concerns about kids been on social media of been n0nces because “their minds are going straight to that”
Why would a n be telling a parent NOT to put their child on social media
And it’s a FACT that the police find innocent images of children that have been downloaded and edited into cp, and it’s a FACT that SA happens to children everyday.
So sorry, but if you’re been inappropriate towards a child online (Eden harvz) or posting pics of ya kids barely dressed (kay) you’re gonna get called out.

rant over
I JUST HATE when people use that as a defence
It’s grim isn’t it
I was absolutely flabbergasted at the video she posted with Tina posing sticking her bum out etc. like why the duck would you upload that when you know exactly the type of person who wants to see it

Reactions: 2
Ella is rude have none of you seen how she replies to some comments? Shes got a major bad attitude

Reactions: 8
kay is just one of those people who posts inappropriate content and then will bite back and say "IF YOU THINK THATS WRONG THEN YOU'RE THE WEIRDO" type of comment, to try and rid herself of doing anything wrong and putting the blame on someone else. she does this instead of safeguarding. the truth is MOST people who watch her are doing so because they like her funny vids and her kids are cute and engaging. but there are just plain dodgy people who watch, but to her she isn't in the wrong, they are..... its totally the wrong way to look at the situation but there we go

Reactions: 9
Only just seen this girl - the little one is so clever and sweet but I was flabbergasted at how many saves the videos with the little has - honestly scary

Reactions: 2
Does she not have a private story at least lmao?? That’s a disgusting thing for him to say but I can’t really feel sorry for her

Reactions: 17
Does she not have a private story at least lmao?? That’s a disgusting thing for him to say but I can’t really feel sorry for her
Also sounds like she’s just been as horrible to him as he has to her. How do we know it’s mason? Might be the ex?

Reactions: 6
Mason and her are sharing quotes now sbout 'being a backup plan' and 'my kids are all I need' PLEASE don't get annoyed love when we know your business when you put all your business online!!

Reactions: 6
What in the scummy mummy have I just read, embarrassing grow up you have 2 kids kay

Reactions: 10
Th
That's terrifying, no idea who's saving those could be a load of paeodos
It’s a video there there’s absolutely no need to save it either, usually content creators will show you a haul, room tour or cooking and I can see why they get saves because people might want them for later reference. But Tina is laid on the floor on this video and it’s close up on her face 😩😩😩

Reactions: 3
Common Kay doesn’t give af as long as it gives her a few pennies to spend on bling accessories from b&m x

Reactions: 10
At this point I really think the parents who exploit their kids on their platforms need social services involvement. She knows exactly the type of person who saves these videos, she sees the comments yet still finds it acceptable to post completely inappropriate videos of her toddler in just a towel and posing in a way that should not be put on social media. Its fuckin disgusting

Reactions: 7
At this point I really think the parents who exploit their kids on their platforms need social services involvement. She knows exactly the type of person who saves these videos, she sees the comments yet still finds it acceptable to post completely inappropriate videos of her toddler in just a towel and posing in a way that should not be put on social media. Its fuckin disgusting
Agreed!! However if you dare to comment you get called a n by her sheep 😂 there was one of Tina out of the bath in a towel not sure if it’s still up that had a crazy amount of saves. Dangerous & disgusting.

Reactions: 1